Royal Flush Alliance official thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Im sorry, but i enjoy this game and want it to prosper. Those who cheat, deserve no place in the future of this game, especially using a bug and trying to hide their cover.

Yes Sir, go get em Maestro 99% of players will support you in this quotation :P
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Thanks for the support watchdog.

Its more than obvious, this alliance is nothing more than a charade. But oh well, at least most people see through it and understand who we are really dealing with. Afterall, they dont even understand the notion of what a hub is, becuase if so, they wouldnt be flying unnecessary routes to detriment others.

But yeah, some people just dont get it... :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts
posted it with the wrong username...

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
It's not a charade my friend just thought the name would be cool and original compared to some other alliances. It has nothing to do with insulting ACE alliance at all. Also, Australis I know ur pissed cuz I'm flying some of ur routes but don't get mad at me saying that I don't know what a hub is. I know exactly what it is and it comes to a point when you need to start a second hub and obviously this as to start from somewhere....

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

It's not a charade my friend just thought the name would be cool and original compared to some other alliances. It has nothing to do with insulting ACE alliance at all. Also, Australis I know ur pissed cuz I'm flying some of ur routes but don't get mad at me saying that I don't know what a hub is. I know exactly what it is and it comes to a point when you need to start a second hub and obviously this as to start from somewhere....

if i havent heard all this beforehand... wow, join the queue dude... :mad:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

That explains everything. So sad. :thumbdown:
Posted ImagePosted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

This p-layer sounds like the one who was removed (EXTspotter) or a name like that
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

So you are also EXTspotter
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
It's amazing you guys are still able to be in AE, cause we know have proven Delta and Eti55 are the same person and that this whole alliance is a sham.
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

It's amazing you guys are still able to be in AE, cause we know have proven Delta and Eti55 are the same person and that this whole alliance is a sham.

LOL wow good job detective! hope you dont make a career in investigating! lol have you ever thought that maybe Eti555 came to my house and logged in...Therefore he had my IP adress....doesnt ring a belll....if not...ur sad:thumbdown:We hope to take a picture soon, whenever AA comes back from work. In the mean time keep up the good job guys! Your EXTspotter hahaha blah blah blah....you guys dont know how stupid you look.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

LOL wow good job detective! hope you dont make a career in investigating! lol have you ever thought that maybe Eti555 came to my house and logged in...Therefore he had my IP adress....doesnt ring a belll....if not...ur sad:thumbdown:We hope to take a picture soon, whenever AA comes back from work. In the mean time keep up the good job guys! Your EXTspotter hahaha blah blah blah....you guys dont know how stupid you look.

Full of verbal crap man, get out of AE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

What? He comes and visits? Is this the cool thing to do now? Go over to a friends house to simultaneously log onto AE? What do you do next? Jerk off to the boy wonder simultaneously? If this is actually the case, get a life buddy. I play AE alot, but during the day I got time to do so, but in my free time I'd much rather be working on restoring my Checker Marathon or working the yard than being on AE. Either come out with one of two things, your a cheating SOB or you got your BBBF (Best Butt Buddy for Life)

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

What? He comes and visits? Is this the cool thing to do now? Go over to a friends house to simultaneously log onto AE? What do you do next? Jerk off to the boy wonder simultaneously? If this is actually the case, get a life buddy. I play AE alot, but during the day I got time to do so, but in my free time I'd much rather be working on restoring my Checker Marathon or working the yard than being on AE. Either come out with one of two things, your a cheating SOB or you got your BBBF (Best Butt Buddy for Life)

Cheers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop stop your making me cry..hahahahahahaha....See lets get things straight me and Eti555 have been friends since we are 5 years old...I go to high school!, play hockey and have a girlfriend...U have a checker marathona and you like to work in your yard! DUDE wtf man, your callling me gay! hahahahahaha get a god damn life!!!! hahahahahahahaha

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Listen, if anything, you should be telling your friend to get a life. Galapagapop is a very well accomplished person in life, and guess what, he has something you don't. A car *shocker* and other aspects of life. We just don't go around bragging off our ladies on the forums. Ain't the cool thing to do (unless it was some hot supermodel or something like that). The more I see these threads about AA and his suspected acitivites, the more I believe it.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Listen, if anything, you should be telling your friend to get a life. Galapagapop is a very well accomplished person in life, and guess what, he has something you don't. A car *shocker* and other aspects of life. We just don't go around bragging off our ladies on the forums. Ain't the cool thing to do (unless it was some hot supermodel or something like that). The more I see these threads about AA and his suspected acitivites, the more I believe it.

Wow a car..........thats something to celebrate......and for the lady..just saying im not gay like the banana man tried to say. thats all...

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

Wow a car..........thats something to celebrate......and for the lady..just saying im not gay like the banana man tried to say. thats all...

Whats wrong with that, are you a homophobe? Anyways, what does galapagapop's sextual orientation have to do with your many faces on the game and forum? Kid, get a life, we know that you and AA are one, we KNOW that you are the imperials, and WE KNOW that you just plain out suck at lying.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

Whats wrong with that, are you a homophobe? Anyways, what does galapagapop's sextual orientation have to do with your many faces on the game and forum? Kid, get a life, we know that you and AA are one, we KNOW that you are the imperials, and WE KNOW that you just plain out suck at lying.

NO NO NO NO we are not the same person, we have nothing to do with the Imperials an were not lying. Just find a way for us to prove that to you and we will do so. And btw I'm not going at my friend's house on visit. For exemple, if there's an hockey game, I'll go watch it with him and while watching the game, we also check our AE game from time to time on two different computers with the same damn IP's. Find a damn way for us to prove it to you or if you don't find any way just tell me a place in the world to go see you so that I can prove it to you in person (I have free AC tickets).

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
hey for now just for you guys to know.

American Airlines (me)

name: Benjamin Parizeau
city: Boisbriand
Car: my mom's car a toyota echo

Delta Airline:

name: Bryan Latour
City: Boisbriand (he's my neighboor)
Car: his mom's car a Chevrolet Venture

I know that doesn't prove anything but I' will find something to really prove it.

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Where does AA work?
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
I work for Aeromag a de-icing company operating in Montreal YUL. My job is to de-ice every planes in need of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users