This is quite amusing :P
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Remember when you were young...

sonny i am old enough to be ya grandad you still confuse me same ip address why? but ok my iq is not damperened by the trick question

you are 1 IP and you are 1 player with many accounts

oh the dogs IQ is getting good now :P
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
haha lol u really are dumb!...wait...2, duo, deux, two comps do you get or do i have to say it in anyother language? same IP 1, uno, un, one! Comprendos?

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Ok, I figured it out, he goes on a comp at home and the other at his school (I'm saying this jokingly by the way.)

With that aside, I just want some other people responsible for looking after the forum to see if they can post any other findings. So far, I'm convinced on what the majority and others capable of seeing such information say.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Here's a picture of our identy card

AA=Benjamin Parizeau
DL=Bryan Latour

Here's one of the two computers in question (yeah two computers with the same ip does exist)

Posted Image

And this one is me on the left and DL (Bryan) on the right

Posted Image

Look by urself now.

Cheers!

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
I think Delta and AA didn't cheat:

1) They didn't do anything suspicous.
2) About your concerns about the IP Address:
i) You know the way to connect it into that machine?? The machine that indicates the power, link, line, etc. That's basically for modem. (mine)

ii) But if you get this Buffalo or another machinery and connect it to the machine that connects to your wall, there is a port. It makes the wireless connection happen, but also have a few spots inside that lets you to use the machine for cable also.

iii) simply users who have a connection/signal may connect to the modem using this way where multiple users can go in, but it is still only using 1 internet account, resulting in 1 IP.

Hypothesis: AA said that he has 2 computers, +he and Delta are friends, simply Delta can come to his house and play around. Since they both play AE,they will obviously check their airlines, perhaps daily? weekly? monthly? yearly?

Example: My dad and I always use the computers at night. He uses it to work, and i use it to play. Although itz a bit slower, but still is same IP adress
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
As much you guys piss me off, do me a favor, get rid of the identity card picture. There is tons of identity theft these days and it'd be pathetic if it happened to you due to something like this. As posting it publically to me is just asking for trouble.
CEO of:
Posted Image

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
he would want to show that because its evidence that they are 2 different people... Also, it is used to clarify that he is guilty, whats wrong with tht???:puzzled:
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

I think Delta and AA didn't cheat:

1) They didn't do anything suspicous.
2) About your concerns about the IP Address:
i) You know the way to connect it into that machine?? The machine that indicates the power, link, line, etc. That's basically for modem. (mine)

ii) But if you get this Buffalo or another machinery and connect it to the machine that connects to your wall, there is a port. It makes the wireless connection happen, but also have a few spots inside that lets you to use the machine for cable also.

iii) simply users who have a connection/signal may connect to the modem using this way where multiple users can go in, but it is still only using 1 internet account, resulting in 1 IP.

Hypothesis: AA said that he has 2 computers, +he and Delta are friends, simply Delta can come to his house and play around. Since they both play AE,they will obviously check their airlines, perhaps daily? weekly? monthly? yearly?

Example: My dad and I always use the computers at night. He uses it to work, and i use it to play. Although itz a bit slower, but still is same IP adress

Well, I wouldn't say that they didn't do anything suspicious yet. They did on their old Identities activate the Navy bug, resulting in many routes going to 0% for airlines. Also, the activities during the activities of the Imperials (them entering routes that the Imperials bugged up) still arouses suspicion with me and possibly will until there is extremly solid evidence for sure to prove it.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
I dont recall being on any of Imperials routes!?:puzzled:

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
No, but I recall AA was.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
Ya but AA is based at ORD...so its just normal that he was on his routes from ORD.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
Royal Flush Alliance is proud to annonce its newest member!

Slaughter Air!

Company value: $1,847,175,669
Aircraft: 23
Ranked: 43rd

Cheers
Delta!

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

Ya but AA is based at ORD...so its just normal that he was on his routes from ORD.

I hear that he was entering routes that Imperial started to bug up.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

I hear that he was entering routes that Imperial started to bug up.

No I was starting new routes and Imperial was activating the bug on some of them (didn't notice it but that's what you said he was doing). Anyway I didn't cheated this round and I don't wanna start now.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Are people actually in this alliance anymore?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
The alliance just died 15 minutes ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users