- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Woah, you're such a liar.

Aircanada333 on airliners.net (which eti555 claims to be) said:

Hi my name is Benjamin and I'm currently running Can Air in airline empires. I'm a member of Skyworld alliance as well as Canada Airways and Canadien United Airways. If anyone's want to join us please respond to this thread. There are no rules yet but we'll figure them out later on. And by the way our alliance is growing pretty fast and greattly so join us to have more advantage and fun during the game.

Thanks!
Ben Posted Image

http://www.airliners.../96241/1/#menu7

Aircanada333 on here said:

There's only 6 airport in Canada now. Would be great to get some more like: Winnipeg, Halifax, St. John's, Thunder Bay and more.

Cheers!

Benjamin
CEO Can Air

Very suspicious...

And you're a liar....
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Good job detective Chris (For the 1st time i praise u)

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Yeah well aircanada (can air) was the one that "cheated like mad" so I wonder if thats how American stays up near the top :P

Posted Image XD
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Eti555 / aircanada333, same person?

Very possibly. Isn't Canjet the other airline this guy ran prior to running AA? ALso this DL how in the hell is he improving on revenue and gaining rank when he still charges $600 LAX-LAS?
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Very possibly. Isn't Canjet the other airline this guy ran prior to running AA? ALso this DL how in the hell is he improving on revenue and gaining rank when he still charges $600 LAX-LAS?

LOl no i just changed it...i was doing -12,456$ with it....now it became overcrowded and i forgot about the route. Gosh hard to say is was doing about 400,000$ with the route at the beginning.:cry:

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
Hi there,

just one kind question. Who the hell came up with the name "Royal Flush Alliance"? It sounds like the king's toilet flushers union. Seriously!

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:aslgirl92286
Amen, Mr. McCool!

American Airlines, who helped create "Royal Flush" and it's toiletry name, was sort of denied access to the "ACE" alliance thus making this one................and both names of these alliances came from a deck of cards so....do i sense a little animosity towards ACE.....???:eureka:

Maybe that's just me....but I might be right about this one.:P

Good Luck!
Cutie Pie Air:saint:

boj@n

boj@n

• 3 posts
On behalf of Supreme Soviet, a RFA member I have a statement to make.

In face of the recent facts about this alliance and their "founders" Supreme Soviet is left with no other action but to leave this alliance. Although invited to join, Supreme Soviet regrets for carelessly taking the opportunity of membership in such dishonest alliance. Even though we wish all the best to our former colleagues, Supreme Soviet is again taking its own path, determined not to be associated with cheaters or anything like that.

Bojan, CEO Supreme Soviet

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

In face of the recent facts about this alliance and their "founders" Supreme Soviet is left with no other action but to leave this alliance. Although invited to join, Supreme Soviet regrets for carelessly taking the opportunity of membership in such dishonest alliance. Even though we wish all the best to our former colleagues, Supreme Soviet is again taking its own path, determined not to be associated with cheaters or anything like that.

Hmmmmm Strong words, so if it is true, then this alliance should be removed from the game FULL-STOP
:thumbdown:

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

very good idea sir. i wouldnt be in an alliance like this either. im sorry that you had to be associated with them for the short period of time you were. i hope that in the future you will not be looked upon badly. i can say that i wont:D
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

very good idea sir. i wouldnt be in an alliance like this either. im sorry that you had to be associated with them for the short period of time you were. i hope that in the future you will not be looked upon badly. i can say that i wont:D

Agreed. Your involvement in this alliance is minimal, and I don't think you should be held to it. AA and the remainder of RFA should be dissolved for this crappola. Chris, thanks for proving this SOB is a problem on AE and should be dissolved ASAP.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
If u dont learn the first time, u'll never learn :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
We where cheaters last game not this game gangs of no life...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

So then explain why one of your alliance member who posted this:

Originally Posted by boj@n

In face of the recent facts about this alliance and their "founders" Supreme Soviet is left with no other action but to leave this alliance.

Supreme Soviet is again taking its own path, determined not to be associated with cheaters or anything like that.

Is stating you are cheating?

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

WE?
I thought we were focusing on you, but we? So was all this alliance stuff BS and this was your plan all along? Kinda curious here MR. AA
CEO of:
Posted Image

boj@n

boj@n

• 3 posts
Let me clear just one thing please, I'm not a native English speaker so there may be some misunderstanding...
I never said any of RFA members IS cheating, unfortunately discoveries by Chris and all the negative response about American, Canadian and Delta led me to believe there is something dodgy here.

Maybe I should have said "Supreme Soviet is again taking its own path, determined not to be associated with SUPPOSED cheaters or anything like that". Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Let me clear just one thing please, I'm not a native English speaker so there may be some misunderstanding...
I never said any of RFA members IS cheating, unfortunately discoveries by Chris and all the negative response about American, Canadian and Delta led me to believe there is something dodgy here.

Maybe I should have said "Supreme Soviet is again taking its own path, determined not to be associated with SUPPOSED cheaters or anything like that". Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

No problem bud, I didn't catch that in you post, but good to clear any possible confusion. Now lets get TW or Miller in here and let things get done!

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Gangs of no life...?

look who is talking... the guy that abused a bug...

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

Gangs of no life...?

look who is talking... the guy that abused a bug...

look who is talking, the guy with 2,760 post on the forum.

And I'm gonna say it again, I swear I did not cheated this game

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
oh im sorry.. im the forum moderator and i like to post to help people.. yes, surely, i dont have a life too... btw, thats sarcasm.. maybe u should learn it one day.. :sdrool:

and for the cheating thing, be very careful what u do... trust me, ur been watched by all in this game.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users