Photo

Royal Flush Alliance official thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Here it is Royal flush alliance's official thread. The alliance contains four members. Me, American Airlines based in ORD, Delta Airline based in LAS, HK Pacific Airways based in HKG and Canada Airways based in YYZ. We don't have any rules yet but were gonna figure them out very soon.

If anyone's interested in joining then write it here or PM me in the game to airline ID 13566.

Cheers!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Best of luck with the Deck of cards alliance :P

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
The Royal Flush Alliance is proud to welcome Supreme Soviet onboard as our newest member!!!

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Hey for those in the alliance I've got 3 Saab 2000 to sell PM me in the game if you're interested.

And also does anyone know how can we get our private alliance forum here on AE.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Hey for those in the alliance I've got 3 Saab 2000 to sell PM me in the game if you're interested.

And also does anyone know how can we get our private alliance forum here on AE.

Ask a Mod to get it setup for you, for example Maestro69.
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Ok thanks that's what I just did.

redsox223

redsox223

• 12 posts
I have reconsidered your offer, and wonder if MS Airways still has an invitation to this alliance, with a Hub in Richmond, RIC.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
MS Airways still does have an invitation indeed!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
so ive heard that its been GUARANTEED that this alliance will be BETTER THAN ANY OTHER. :P wow. i HIGHLY doubt that. you would have to pass like 7 alliances including the top two WAA and ACE which WILL NOT happen. making guarantees like that to get recruits is not smart:p american you crack me up seriously. asking to be in ACE, then not waiting till the vote and joining the new alliance that you now say will be better than the rest. you know, at least you guys make me laugh sometimes. ill pass on the bad news to waa and to my alliance that we will be surpassed by this amazing new alliance royal flush (or maybe just 7 high). you should pray to be the 5th best alliance imo but you guys do crack me and probably everybody else in a major alliance. its like the kansas city royals going to the new york yankees and saying yeah we're gonna beat you and every other team this year in baseball even though we havent got the funds (or brains) to make a good team. kansas city will be a basement dweller for a while as will this 7 high alliance.
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

redsox223

redsox223

• 12 posts
Then MS Airways would gladly accept entry to the alliance, as well as say that we are happy to pass the 2mill DOP as of 1030EST.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

so ive heard that its been GUARANTEED that this alliance will be BETTER THAN ANY OTHER. :P wow. i HIGHLY doubt that. you would have to pass like 7 alliances including the top two WAA and ACE which WILL NOT happen. making guarantees like that to get recruits is not smart:p american you crack me up seriously. asking to be in ACE, then not waiting till the vote and joining the new alliance that you now say will be better than the rest. you know, at least you guys make me laugh sometimes. ill pass on the bad news to waa and to my alliance that we will be surpassed by this amazing new alliance royal flush (or maybe just 7 high). you should pray to be the 5th best alliance imo but you guys do crack me and probably everybody else in a major alliance. its like the kansas city royals going to the new york yankees and saying yeah we're gonna beat you and every other team this year in baseball even though we havent got the funds (or brains) to make a good team. kansas city will be a basement dweller for a while as will this 7 high alliance.

If you're so sure that our alliance won't be better then yours then why are you taking your time to write all that crap???

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

I agree with what you say but since when was GWA surpassed for #2? (I'll give last round) :)
CEO of:
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
look at this round as well...
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
This alliance still isn't as good as FWUA either....

:P
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts
Give them a chance their just starting it

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
guess it's ok with me, as long as he isn't based in HKG (or near)
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
We now have a private forum at:

http://80.freebb.com/rfa

And here's a brief idea of our aliance rules and goals:
- only players in top 100 can get in, all active members vote on new members.
- no same bases, route restrictions generally yes but there should be exceptions and agreements.
- sharing business plans and plans for expansion with members.
- before trading aircrafts and gates in public same must be offered to members, highly preferable at privileged prices.
- higher ranked members should help lower ranked members by giving loans and offering cheaper planes and gates, so that all members have a greater chance to get into top ranks.
- there must be joint effort against competition.

Regards!

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Eti555 / aircanada333, same person?
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
For once, I think Chris the prik is right! :P

User currently offlineAircanada333 From Canada, joined Jun 2005, 445 posts, RR: 1
Reply 39, posted Fri Dec 22 2006 05:52:03 UTC+1 (3 weeks 15 hours 7 minutes ago) and read 551 times:

My company went pretty well these last days since I'm now in 10th place and I have 1 EMB-190LR, 1 EMB-170LR, 2 Q400's and 2 Beech's. I wanted to order a A319 today but when I arrived from my job the month was already finished so I'm not gonna receive it until tomorow.

Company: American Airlines
Base: ORD

Financial stats:
Company Value: $139,910,565

Current Ranking: 10/748

Stock Price: $279.82

Daily Operating Profit: $1,843,541

Ben wave

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
lol that's my airliners username, I would of took the same in here but it was already in use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users