American Airlines (me)

name: Benjamin Parizeau
city: Boisbriand
Car: my mom's car a toyota echo

Delta Airline:

name: Bryan Latour
City: Boisbriand (he's my neighboor)
Car: his mom's car a Chevrolet Venture

I know that doesn't prove anything but I' will find something to really prove it.

HaHaHa

My is better than that :P

Name: Watchdog

Address: 133 Ratfink Avenue Disneyland

Car: Bat-Mobile

:( Crap
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

HaHaHa

My is better than that :P

Name: Watchdog

Address: 133 Ratfink Avenue Disneyland

Car: Bat-Mobile

:( Crap

Hey instead of doing nothing and accusing people with no proof, why don't you find a way for me to prove you that I'm not Delta???

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Hey instead of doing nothing and accusing people with no proof, why don't you find a way for me to prove you that I'm not Delta???

one of our london uk office staff showed an image of you logged in using two names if you want can post it to miller sure he would like it

if you post again on the forum it will be sent to tourquewrench & miller

so bye bye Black Bird
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Still not convinced. The only way to prove it is if a admin or mod goes through every post and checks the IP on all of them. They are the only ones who can see what IP it was posted on.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Still not convinced. The only way to prove it is if a admin or mod goes through every post and checks the IP on all of them. They are the only ones who can see what IP it was posted on.

two accounts both ip same so there i have it passed to me & if that aa posts again it will go to miller & torquewrench where do it come from a player who is pissed off with crap in ae and decided best left the game for now
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I don't think if he posts again it should be reported. This is due to the fact that hes still active as a player in both games.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
I'm am not active in both games I only control American Airlines. And if you check the ip's sometimes me and Delta are logged in on my friend's two computers with the same ip but most of the time I'm logging in at home with my computer. BTW check this post if you want, I posted it from my home.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Thats what I was saying earlier. Since I'm not a mod or an admin, I can't see your IPs on each post (I'm a mod and an administrator on a few forums of my own.) But from the language of the post from both Maestro and watchdog, it sounds like all the IPs matched for all the posts. The only posts that would be outside an AOL IP for me would be from my laptop. Since I take it with me to UCF so I can work when I'm waiting for my next class. Others would come from UCF since I sometimes check up there right before my Engineering Class.

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
I think that delta and eti555 are different people. They both seem to have airliners.net accounts, and seem quite consistent.

What I do find wierd though, is that both have had another account on here, (eti555-aircanada333 and delta-Bryan Latour). Although they are not the same person, it wouldn't surprise me (note: I'm not saying there is) if there were some form of cheating going on. Both were involved in the dodgy alliance last round, where everyone cheated.

Just my thoughts,

Chris
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

I think that delta and eti555 are different people. They both seem to have airliners.net accounts, and seem quite consistent.

What I do find wierd though, is that both have had another account on here, (eti555-aircanada333 and delta-Bryan Latour). Although they are not the same person, it wouldn't surprise me (note: I'm not saying there is) if there were some form of cheating going on. Both were involved in the dodgy alliance last round, where everyone cheated.

Just my thoughts,

Chris

Wasn't aircanada333 one of the three "Canadian" players who launched the Navy bug last time? Also, I think CUA (the airline he runs) is still around as is "Canada Airways", one of his two helpers from that scheme. So now this makes me even more suspicous.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
aa air can can air so on so on so on who cares they cheat they go simple miller from read his post is a reasonable guy if they announce here in forum they cheat thats man enough to let them play do it again and GTFO
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Were not the same person, we cheated last game and have been banned for the end of the last round but not for this round. We had our lesson and never cheated again. And I'll repeat it again, the IP's don't match on every post and both of our internet connection is with videotron so always the same IP.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Wow a car..........thats something to celebrate......and for the lady..just saying im not gay like the banana man tried to say. thats all...

Unlike you, I've matured far enough to know I don't have to disclose my love life just to prove a masculinity point(and with that I feel that almost immediately implies the opposite), at this point it's rather a given, so I mentioned my car instead, which I will say is a love of mine.

So move on bugger!
CEO of:
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

Were not the same person, we cheated last game and have been banned for the end of the last round but not for this round. We had our lesson and never cheated again. And I'll repeat it again, the IP's don't match on every post and both of our internet connection is with videotron so always the same IP.

Wait, a ISP internet connection with the same IP? Only chances I know of two people getting the same IP is if they are on a dynamic IP like AOL's.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Unlike you, I've matured far enough to know I don't have to disclose my love life just to prove a masculinity point(and with that I feel that almost immediately implies the opposite), at this point it's rather a given, so I mentioned my car instead, which I will say is a love of mine.

So move on bugger!

I love you too...:P

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Wait, a ISP internet connection with the same IP? Only chances I know of two people getting the same IP is if they are on a dynamic IP like AOL's.

same IP same person 100% proof
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

same IP same person 100% proof

Ok ill try explaining it in details for you...since ur IQ level isnt high ill try really hard.

i have 2 comps at my house (actually 3 but one doesnt work)....they have the same IP address. Remember when you were young...if you had any friends you would go to their house...we dont play war games on the comp, we play AE!..when he logs on my comp he takes my IP. Get it?????? if not, than...i dont know what to say, but go see a doctor.

Cheers!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Ok ill try explaining it in details for you...since ur IQ level isnt high ill try really hard.

i have 2 comps at my house (actually 3 but one doesnt work)....they have the same IP address. Remember when you were young...if you had any friends you would go to their house...we dont play war games on the comp, we play AE!..when he logs on my comp he takes my IP. Get it?????? if not, than...i dont know what to say, but go see a doctor.

Cheers!

Now explain this to me again, now I may have my masculinity in question by you (well founded I'm sure.....), but since when does one go to a friends house to play AE? What is there to do? Reset some routes? Talk AE? (Once you get passed Maestro's big head there is really nothing else :P )

To me this just screams a big underground feeder op or some form of cheating. Cause what else would two guys do in a basement by themselves for hours on end...........
CEO of:
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Now explain this to me again, now I may have my masculinity in question by you (well founded I'm sure.....), but since when does one go to a friends house to play AE? What is there to do? Reset some routes? Talk AE? (Once you get passed Maestro's big head there is really nothing else :P )

A bit head eh? :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Cause what else would two guys do in a basement by themselves for hours on end...........

the mind is in think mode is there any chemists nearby :P
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users