Airport Manager Roleplay 2

* * * * - 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts
Airport Manager Roleplay 2 is a new version of the successful "Airport Roleplay." Rules are as follow, they are taken from and/or adapted from the original rules of "Airport Roleplay."

"Build the international airport of your dreams, or your little hometown airport with a few daily regional jets. Its up to you.

Rules:

1. Choose a location that makes sense, as in you won't be bulldozing an entire city, suburb, neighborhood or national/state park to build the airport. You can measure distances within Google Maps to determine whether you'll have enough space to build your airport. In your design of the airport, look at real airports using mapping software to see their layouts, and look at the FAA guidelines here for ideas.

2. Provide the details that are realistic in an airport's design and branding. You'll need a logo and gate map at the absolute bare minimum; you can also design ground transport facilities, route and destination maps, airline announcements, departure/arrival boards, timetables, renderings of your airport, and anything else to your heart's desire.

3. For an airline to begin service at your airport, you'll need at the bare minimum a route announcement, preferably in a PR format, with route maps, timetables and new departure/arrival boards to show off the new flights. For your convenience, this is an attached departures board template (GIMP only, sorry :P ) that you can download here.

4. To encourage people to talk to each other and negotiate for routes, no real-life airlines can be used in your airports unless they are currently defunct, however, feel free to use any AE-made brands or your own brands."

5. Feel free to utilize aircraft from the AMR4 roleplay. Although not required, we all like style points. Right? Let loose!

Let's get to it, shall we?

BV6atB1.jpg

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Reserved

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Reserved

BV6atB1.jpg

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

The Port Authority is pleased to announce that the renovated Newark/New York International Airport is nearing completion, and is now ready to begin accepting applications for landing slots and terminal space.

The new airport features an additional parallel runway to reduce congestion, and a completely new terminal system with 4 concourses and over 150 gates. The new airport is also now has a PATH station, offering a non-stop ride directly from the airport to lower Manhattan. The new concourses C and D can also accept international arrivals, and we are encouraging international carriers to apply for common-use slots.

To apply for hub space, PANYNJ will be accepting applications from airlines including planned routes and daily flight estimates, and then awarding space based on those applications. To apply, simply post in the forum here.

9fWzLlh.png

ut4a1xQ.png

the Port Authority is also leasing terminal space for concessions, retail, and airline lounge space.

The gates are color coded by type, and we have the following available:

26 B type gates (Blue, CRJ-900 largest type)

46 C type gates (Green, 737/A321 largest)

19 C+ type gates (Lime, 757 largest) – 2 C+ Gates can park either 2 757s, 2 737/A320s, or a 1 767 and 1 737/A320

12 D type gates (Yellow, 767 largest)

27 E type hybrid gates (Orange/Green, can park 1 747/777 or 2 C-type aircraft)

2 E type gate (Orange)

4 F type gates (Red, A380/747-8 largest - common use)

UbxSbIt.png

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

A new airport has opened to replace all current airports and the airport is huge and the world has ended the end goodbye
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

A new airport has opened to replace all current airports and the airport is huge and the world has ended the end goodbye

What a ****ing goober

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts
Reserved

uw_ting.png

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts
Reserved

image.png

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Reserved

aDarRVC.png

SUJETO

SUJETO

Proud Virtual Airliner since 1989

• 295 posts

User's Awards

4    2      

¿?

____________________EEEn_____________________:oS;
_____________________EEEE:__:-_____-lcneEg+.*EE--
_____________________*EEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-oOEV
____________:;;--+++-oEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__.:::::::.______::::__*CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEglCS
_.:-+++++++oEECgr**ll*VEECCJJogOEEE::EE__:E
____________;nEE:_______+*El+E-.

Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.

Trevor de Verteuil

Trevor de Verteuil

AE Player

• 52 posts

Reserved

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts
Reserved
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts

N76HHeL.png

Introducing, Roviki Aviation Consultancy.

A global firm headquartered in Salt Lake City with remote employees across the world, Roviki Aviation Consultancy (RAC) can help you build the airport you desire.

We offer the following services:

General Forecasting

Air Service Development

Operations management

Master Planning

Ground Transportation and planning

Airfield layout consultation, Airfield and Aerospace analysis

Facilities planning

Feasibility Studies

In addition, we have agreements with subcontractors for the following services:

Facilities Design

Airfield design

Aerospace design

Ground transportation design.

To request our services, PM me in here or via Discord.

http://rac.co.uk
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

0M4R

0M4R

yes

• 768 posts

Reserved

f2DbRjM.png

FlyHighAviator

FlyHighAviator

BelgianBoi

• 206 posts

Reserved

Oz0wXoo.png

Tkk7LNM.png

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is now taking applications from airlines for slots and terminal space at New York/Newark International Airport. Please see above for information.

UbxSbIt.png

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is now taking applications from airlines for slots and terminal space at New York/Newark International Airport. Please see above for information.

Heartland Airlines apply for four gates (two shorthaul, two medium/long), with planned routes being NYJ-STL, NYJ-IAD, NYJ-SLC, NYJ-LAX, and NYJ-DTW.

-

Interswiss apply for one longhaul gate, operating A330 aircraft type on NYJ-ZRH.

uw_ting.png

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

Heartland Airlines apply for four gates (two shorthaul, two medium/long), with planned routes being NYJ-STL, NYJ-IAD, NYJ-SLC, NYJ-LAX, and NYJ-DTW.

-

Interswiss apply for one longhaul gate, operating A330 aircraft type on NYJ-ZRH.

Interswiss will be granted a pair of slots. For Heartland I'll need to know what you mean by shorthaul and medium haul, because I need to know the type of plane you'll be operating.

UbxSbIt.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

New England Airlines requests to apply for six medium gates for domestic operations. All aircraft's to be used are Class C. The planned flights are EWR-ORD, EWR-MEM, EWR-FLL, EWR-ORF, EWR-BOS and EWR-AUS.

Will update this post with times at a later point.

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

New England Airlines requests to apply for five medium gates for domestic operations. The planned flights are EWR-MEM, EWR-FLL, EWR-ORF, EWR-BOS and EWR-AUS.

Will update this post with times at a later point.

PANYNJ will look into your application, and as we get a better picture of the operations at the airport we'll get back to you on the slot awards. Expect gates to be in B concourse. We're assuming these will be operated by Class C aircraft?

UbxSbIt.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users