69 replies to this topic

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Yes, but this topic is what you would do if you owned Ryanair... :P

I know (sorry i couldnt be arsed to type the whole meaning of what i said or summit like that :P ) but O'Leary would never stop trying to dictate even if he didn't have anything to do with, or should we just pretend he never existed? :lol:

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

With ryanair gone i would have to suffer broken legs at a slightly higher price on easyjet D:<

All I can say is you've clearly never flown easyJet... easyJet is far comfier - Ryanair stick some sort of metal/plastic plate just below the seat cushion, which on flights over 1hr proves to be very uncomfortable. You end up walking off the plane with a numb bum. easyJet on the hand isn't so bad, I'm 6'1 and have never had any problems.

From my knowledge, you've got to be one of the very few in the population that prefers Ryanair... Just look at the Skytrax customer ratings (easyjet has double the star rating and has far more 'recommended' and 'value for money' ticks)

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts
This is also why I wouldn't fly Ryanair - their cabin crew are told incorrect information during training. And they have a 25 minute turn! easyJet have a 35-40 minute turn and they operate smaller aircraft! XD

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts
I would sell all the planes and assets and retire. All those planes gotta be worth something.

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts
XD another beautifully written piece in the telegraph today.

http://www.telegraph...taken-off.html#

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

If someone goes over 15kg after being informed that is the allowance, even by a picogram, it is their own fault when they pay extra -_-

I agree, although you have to admit 15kg is hardly anything at all... On easyJet you get 20kgs and baggage is about 1/2 the price compared to Ryanair.... And easyJet also aren't as strict on the allowance either. When I went to Geneva someone in my party had a 22kg bag and the easyJet staff didn't bat an eyelid... Nor did they bat an eyelid when Tsonga stowed his mammoth tennis bag into the overhead lockers.

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
if i owned ryanair i'd shut it down and go into hiding before people killed me for crimes against humanity

Oliy.

Oliy.

You what?

• Data Collector
  • 342 posts

User's Awards

i swear ryanair has 23kg limit but still.....

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
So in other words Peter would do what Easyjet currently offer.

eu30cUI.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Turn it into Southwest Airlines,

nWcLJH0.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Turn it into Southwest Airlines,

:clap: doing what O'Leary failed to do :awesome:

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

So in other words Peter would do what Easyjet currently offer.

:clap: doing what O'Leary is failing to do :awesome:

i swear ryanair has 23kg limit but still.....

£50 for 15kgs, £70 for 20kgs... easyJet is £21 for 20kgs.

...and whilst checking up on those figures (by performing a mock booking from LGW-DUB) I noticed Ryanair aren't so cheap after-all.... Only goes to show you how crappy and glitchy their website is :P
One way flight for £3800+, anyone?

Posted Image

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

RyanAir is the best carrier relative to cost.

I could fly BA club Europe for a fraction of the price Ryanair offer on their website... I say again, £3,800+ :o

And whilst FR does make a large profit, easyJet is set to overtake FR for the first time this year.

clubeurope

clubeurope

Purveyors of Fine Chocolates

• 67 posts
Edit: I will cease all operations and start a new train company in Morroco and call it Al Waheed Rail

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

I'd actually increase fees and stuff, while increasing the amount of loopholes to get through them.

That way, smarter (read: lower maintenance) passengers can get a flight for £20 (with a single briefcase/laptop bag sized item of carry-on luggage), while your average family walks off the plane going "Why didn't we fly with BA! :cry: and We've booked return too!"

Then after taking a lot of money i would sell it to someone else and jump ship to live a life of luxury before the company came crashing down from the resulting inefficiencies of my management.

And you win the cigar!!!!!!!  I would do exactly the same thing. Line my bank account. Then sell it and retire.  

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

I'm pretty sure it is a technical error.

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.     I will bet you anyone buys the ticket does not get a refund.  After they fix the technical error.       There's always somebody who will buy at least one ticket before the error is fixed. 

Andy-J

Andy-J

probably been on here too many years now....oh well

• 158 posts

User's Awards

1st, I would make the seats more comfortable. Then,retract all routes outside of Ireland, so that it is a true Irish carrier. Next, I'd add at least 1 premium cabin. 4th, I'd add a second type of aircraft for long-haul (airTran did it with 737/717, and NAS is about to with its Dreamliners [Assuming they'll actually work :)] and A320neo's ). Finally, I'D Buyout Aer Lingus to make the ultimate Irish Airline!!! Whahahaha! Anyway, You get the point, the BA/AF/LH of Ireland.

-------Andy-J

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

1st, I would make the seats more comfortable. Then,retract all routes outside of Ireland, so that it is a true Irish carrier. Next, I'd add at least 1 premium cabin. 4th, I'd add a second type of aircraft for long-haul (airTran did it with 737/717, and NAS is about to with its Dreamliners [Assuming they'll actually work :)] and A320neo's ). Finally, I'D Buyout Aer Lingus to make the ultimate Irish Airline!!! Whahahaha! Anyway, You get the point, the BA/AF/LH of Ireland.

1) That would cost a lot of money and seats might be bigger then and take up more space reducing the number of seats on the plane.

2) That wouldn't be a great idea for such a huge airline now would it?

3) Then it wouldn't be a low-cost airline. O'Leary wouldn't allow this because it would reduce the airline's profit margin and therefore reduce the share price of Ryanair and that would be a disaster

4) Low-cost airlines don't do long-haul because you just can't run low-cost long-haul flights

5) Aer Lingus won't sell. Ryanair have been trying for ages to buy it out and have offered 1.5 times the share price but investors still wouldn't sell.

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

- do everything possible to dominate airports it flies to, and negotiate low fees with the airport owners
- keep a lost cost model when Easyjet is headed up market
- push to maintain their reputation in the face of criticism about emergency landings
- expand sales of services as much as possible
- scour Europe for more point to point routes, to\from France maybe
- look at what could be done using the 737-700ER to fly long haul routes whilst still maintaining some commonality with 737-800s

Guest_zufar_*

Guest_zufar_*
  • Guests

i will buy A380 with 1200 Y class configuration 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users