• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Heathrow couldn't handle Ryanair. Ryanair are getting too good a deal, and there's no shortage of passengers, in Stansted. Ryanatlantic (if they plough through with it) won't be around this decade. Also you're able to edit posts :P .

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts
Ryanair will have new squatting seats. And anyways i saw a button on the post

UBqZYcS.png

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts
I'd just add some pension funds to give people a reason to work for Ryanair, I would:
1.Replace all 738 aircraft with A319/320neos, and train all pilots to fly them.
2.Buy Boeing 788/7810 aircraft to enter low fare long haul.
3. Actually serve food that doesn't taste like mud, and to stop ripping off passengers
4.To remove check in, payment and baggage fees, along with the reprint cost.

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

I could also make ryanair a full service carrier, and might do it to Aer Lingus too, since Aer Lingus is owned by Ryanair

UBqZYcS.png

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I'd just add some pension funds to give people a reason to work for Ryanair, I would:
1.Replace all 738 aircraft with A319/320neos, and train all pilots to fly them.
2.Buy Boeing 788/7810 aircraft to enter low fare long haul.
3. Actually serve food that doesn't taste like mud, and to stop ripping off passengers
4.To remove check in, payment and baggage fees, along with the reprint cost.

Very few people work for Ryanair, they work for agencies recruiting, so that is near impossible.

1. Yep. Scrap all the 275 B738s they have on order and re-train thousands of pilots for no reason at all.

2. Look at how well 787s worked out for Norwegian Long Haul

3. Caterers' fault not theirs, and they haven't ripped me off.

4. Then they're going to be charging much more per flight, as well as less time in the air and worse customer service. Face the facts, everyone knows what to expect with FR, so why not just make double sure you have your tickets before you leave.

I could also make ryanair a full service carrier, and might do it to Aer Lingus too, since Aer Lingus is owned by Ryanair

But Ryanair's only draw is that they are cheap. And Ryanair do not own Aer Lingus, nor are they allowed to own them.

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

If I owned Ryanair I'll keep it the way it is, and just keep renewing the fleet every now and then. If investors are so pushy about a trans-atlantic flight, just send in a 739ER to fly Shannon-Gander-(US airport) and that will work since no pilots need to be retrained.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I'd demote O'leary and reduce the excessive charges and inflexibility of ryanair that came with the CEO,

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I'd demote O'leary and reduce the excessive charges and inflexibility of ryanair that came with the CEO,

He's the best thing that's happened to Ryanair according to some... Ryanair were a failing airline until he arrived in, he brought them from a small fleet of ATRs to BAC 1-11s and then on to 300 737-800s with 274 orders.

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

if I owned Ryanair me and all my niggas would be rich as ****.

Also I would add a $10 "CEO Surcharge" onto every ticket, and I would have it deposited directly into my bank account.

UbxSbIt.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Actually. I'd just ask O'leary to remove a few excessive charges, such as £100 for a music instrument in the hold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users