ian

• 436 posts
haha wow.......

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
and you guys yell at ACE....wow thats a little stupid
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
But just exactly how do u do that.

If u create more than 1 x one-way or return to that city it comes with a message of route already created?

But thats funny to see

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
airozzie .. u can put up 1 1-way FRA-CGN . and 1 1-way CGN-FRA .. And seeing Grover has 11 planes it does count up ;)

too bad for him it's just TOOOO soon for gatehogging :)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

airozzie .. u can put up 1 1-way FRA-CGN . and 1 1-way CGN-FRA .. And seeing Grover has 11 planes it does count up ;)

too bad for him it's just TOOOO soon for gatehogging :)

I count 60+ one way trips and he only has his beeches on there , 7 frames.

It started early the gatehogging :D normally half way through year 1. It wont help him ;-)
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
I realised that, its funny though.

I thought per airframe u cant do more than 1one-way as it wont allow u?

HND-NRT I can only put one one-way on it

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I realised that, its funny though.

I thought per airframe u cant do more than 1one-way as it wont allow u?

HND-NRT I can only put one one-way on it

That's true , he must have found a way around that.
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
ehr i had an aircraft doing 3 1-ways .. FCO-NAP, FCO-BLQ, BLQ-FCO! , had no problems what so ever setting them up so no hacks here
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
true but these are ALL doing FRA - CGN ;-)
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
With 1 beech you can make 20 round trips

An Aircraft that flys FRA - CGN cannot also do a CGN - FRA , this is seen by the software as as the same route which is logical , why would you fly FAR - CGN one way then CGN - FRA one way when you can do a round trip anyway.

If these are all one ways which they must be because you should not be able to fly multiple 1 ways with the same plane then he would need a hell of a lot more beeches than he currently has.

I think this needs investigating.

BTW, I could not give a monkeys about him hogging gates, there no law against that, I just want clarification on how he is doing this with so few beeches. If found to be cheating he should be kicked out the game and the gates released back to the market!

Oh and another thing, I think he is activating the LF bug on his routes, the route with 60+ flights should be running at a large loss but 10 to 1 it's making a pretty profit for him!
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
load factor bug again....i thought it was just gate hogging. and airozzie we dont hog gates.....so stop whining.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
yeah i went looking through the rankings...i noticed how there are a lot of airlines down at the bottom that are 18900s for their id number....either theres a lot of newbies who dont know what they are doing....or something very very fishy going on. who would actually name their airlines some of these names??? miller where are you???

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net

miller where are you???

Give the man a break, he doesn't have to spend all day everyday on AE. And its the same complaints every round, I'm pretty much bored of reading these posts at this stage.
Aer Solas

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
Why don't we just make it that you have to start your airline at an airport with atleast 5 gates avalible, that would solve two problems, overcrowding and gate spawning. In real life an airline must do this, some joe dirt airways can't decide that it wants to fly out of LHR with his pair of jetstreams and then LHR must comply and make room for him, he would have to wait for slots just like everyone else. Then once your airline gains enough cash it can build it's own terminal and move to whatever airport it wants...
ID: 1243 Vanguard Airlines

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
It's gate hogging what I did, but I'm not the only one doing it in FRA...

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
And the routes are profitable without LF bug!

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

It's gate hogging what I did, but I'm not the only one doing it in FRA...

blah blah u got f****** 48 gates already ?? And maybe the others just securing a few gates before u got them all ?? Most of us dislike the gatehogging , but we live with it but serious 6days and already 0Gates :mad: Only thing u most probably triggered is some ****** "farming" new FRA gates ..

Why can't u give an answer to how u flying so many (seemingly) one-way routes between FRA and CGN , which technically shouldn't be possible with ur fleetsize ???
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
It might be possible that they would not be able to use up all those FRA gates. Even if they did, someone with a FRA gate could just put a Q400 with 1 hour one-way on the FRA-CGN route at a decent price and cause chaos. It's really suicide to grab so many gates this early.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
This morning there were about 43 gates. An hour ago there were only 14 left of them. It wasn't me.

If I'm cheating just ban me.

FRA-CGN is profitable, so are all my other routes!
I thought it was more profitable separate, but after reshuffeling (to calm all of you down), it became even more profitable ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users