Photo

more cheating.....

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts

You mean like when you had 64 one way trips (FRA-CGN) with 11 beeches. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

and just in case you don't know what that means.

http://en.wikipedia....he_kettle_black

bwahaha
im glad you decided to check out the forums ;)

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
lol.

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

The phrase "Pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom, used to accuse another speaker of hypocrisy, in that the speaker disparages the subject in a way that could equally be applied to him or her.

That takes out the 'gold' award!

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:aslgirl92286
Limbo,

Yes I am in the alliance known as ACE...I joined in January but had to leave the game for personal reasons...but now I am back in the game and ready to fight...Yeah that's why I have the thing about being the ACE Princess...otherwise i think ACE would have been very angry...

Hope that clears things up,
Cutie Pie Air
ACE Princess....that's right, don't mess with the Princess!
:saint:

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
hello Cutie Pie Air,

Just a quick question, do you get to wear a tiara or a head-piece?

Cheers
Pacific

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
No....BUT GREAT IDEA!

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
Oh and I hope you did not mean that in a mean way...because I don't like mean people...But I am going to think you did not mean it in a jerk-like way...So Much love Pacific!

Cutie Pie Air

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
for all of you wondering cutie pie is my girlfriend....so she sorta got grandfathered into ACE. but shes pulling her weight this round so be careful of her. that girls got some pop. but of course, as usual, im still ahead of her:D
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
(Well I smell domestic disturbance approaching)......I was "grandfathered" into ACE...well for your information I am beating the so called brains of the ACE alliance...I don't want to be "grandfathered" into anything...I deserve to be in ACE because I am pulling my weight oubobcat not just because I happen to be dating the vice president of ACE......I could always leave and find somewhere else that appriciates me! You are in big trouble mister....(sorry to those of you who had to read this who are not oubobcat...)

Cutie Pie Air

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
You still hate me with a passion eh flyter? ;)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

(Well I smell domestic disturbance approaching)......I was "grandfathered" into ACE...well for your information I am beating the so called brains of the ACE alliance...I don't want to be "grandfathered" into anything...I deserve to be in ACE because I am pulling my weight oubobcat not just because I happen to be dating the vice president of ACE......I could always leave and find somewhere else that appriciates me! You are in big trouble mister....(sorry to those of you who had to read this who are not oubobcat...)

Cutie Pie Air

Guess that bedroom door going to be locked for a while now.. nice work oubobcat ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
Not like much happens anyway....LOL

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
ehr ........ why not if i may ask ?? ^^
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
There both Virgin's????? or one cant get it up? Like i am throwing fire into a dying fire :S

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
Well oubobcat is studying to be a preacher...so..."that" is not exactly important to us even though we are 20 years old...We love eachother and that's all that matters...it only complicates things anyway....

Unlike you airozzie...btw...how is your parents basement?? and you need to return those "adult" dvd's to the video store....

Cutie Pie Air

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Preacher eh? all work and no fun.. awwww... ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Well this thread is getting personal! ;)

*gets popcorn*
Aer Solas

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

Well oubobcat is studying to be a preacher...so..."that" is not exactly important to us even though we are 20 years old...We love eachother and that's all that matters...it only complicates things anyway....

Unlike you airozzie...btw...how is your parents basement?? and you need to return those "adult" dvd's to the video store....

Cutie Pie Air

Cutie pie air, dont care how much parent jokes you through at me cause the dont hurt as i dont have any parents.

It involved a car crash very early in life therefore it made me become what i am today so saves lives.

Preacher as in Church?

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
wow i dont get on the forum for two days and a lot gets talked about...like my sex life! im studying to be a preacher, as stef said, so i dont need sex to enhance my relationship....but i dont know why the heck this is being brought up in the first place....jeez im never telling you guys about my personal life anymore! lol. i tell you shes my g/f and you ask about the bedroom. i dont get it...lol. im rolling on the floor laughing about this though. im a proud virgin....but cant wait for marriage. i actually have something to look forward to. but anyways.....this post should really get back to what its meant for...cheaters. and not relationship cheaters either, because this preacher wanna-be stays with his woman:saint:. but if anyone else wants to divulge into my sex life or anything else personal like that i would be pleased to tell them what they needed to know....through private messaging:p. gosh, i never thought id be this popular. people are getting popcorn to read my post! i feel like a movie star. gee thanks guys!:sniff:

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
btw airozzie, sorry about that. she didnt mean anything by it and didnt know....sucks to lose your parents though, or anyone close to you. one of the worst things about being a preacher is having to do funerals, which in my life ive seen my fair share of. my heart goes out to you man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users