more cheating.....

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
no surprise here. im guessing that most of you are aware that under no circumstance should DCA (washington national) have 175 gates....but it does. this airport usually has around 70 i think at the start.....dont know who did it, but someone is definitly cheating by creating multiple accounts, then dumping gates. come on guys. if you have to cheat to win this game you just need to quit and get a life. let the people who play the game for real have fun. you ruin it for other people. anyways someone should check this out
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
LOL,

For once I have started this round really good, you should hear all the private messages accusing me of cheating because I am $10mill more in value than 2nd place!!!!!!

LOL

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
Hm Airozzie .. maybe that has a sumthing to do with ur thread @ start of the round !! ;) lol Just ignore them .. LMAO Vive le Experience :)

But i must agree with outbobcat. It's just sad some people mess it up every time for the normal players.
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Limbo u wont catch me!

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
Eventually?
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
thanks for the vote of umm whats that word?

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Confidence?
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

no surprise here. im guessing that most of you are aware that under no circumstance should DCA (washington national) have 175 gates....but it does. this airport usually has around 70 i think at the start.....dont know who did it, but someone is definitly cheating by creating multiple accounts, then dumping gates. come on guys. if you have to cheat to win this game you just need to quit and get a life. let the people who play the game for real have fun. you ruin it for other people. anyways someone should check this out

I'd just like to know who created the airline named "I HATE ACE CHEATERS". Obviously they have too much time on their hands.
Posted ImagePosted Image

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
djees what an original name ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
yeah confidence, sorry 12hr shift 14firecalls very busy night!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

I'd just like to know who created the airline named "I HATE ACE CHEATERS". Obviously they have too much time on their hands.

thats amazingly funny:D:D:D:D i didnt even see that....i know of no one in my alliance that cheats....unless me and the president are blind...which we arent. while we have done shady things (see topic on gate hogging) we have never cheated. and im an idiot and wouldnt really know how to cheat. i guess he means people that work at ACE, the helpful hardware place who cheat at monopoly or something because he certainly cant be talking about us. some people just need to take the pacifier out of their mouth and get a life...but that is one of the funniest things ive heard in a long long time

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

thats amazingly funny:D:D:D:D i didnt even see that....i know of no one in my alliance that cheats....unless me and the president are blind...which we arent. while we have done shady things (see topic on gate hogging) we have never cheated. and im an idiot and wouldnt really know how to cheat. i guess he means people that work at ACE, the helpful hardware place who cheat at monopoly or something because he certainly cant be talking about us. some people just need to take the pacifier out of their mouth and get a life...but that is one of the funniest things ive heard in a long long time

Shady things? Gate Hogging = Cheating

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

i guess he means people that work at ACE, the helpful hardware place who cheat at monopoly or something

;):sdrool:
It's ok. Remember last round when somebody made up like 10 airlines named after Australis? Somebody seriously needs to get a life.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

:):sdrool:
It's ok. Remember last round when somebody made up like 10 airlines named after Australis? Somebody seriously needs to get a life.

That may be hard for the person... ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

That may be hard for the person... ;)

Who was it?

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

The gospel according to ozzie....

and yes I do hate gate hogging as it makes the game less fun to play.
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Providical Bible thank u!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

shady things are certainly not cheating, they are well within the rules. they are just sometimes viewed as such. never have we created multiples or done anything like that. gate hogging is within the rules...there is nothing about it that says we cant do it and we were not banned even though it was plastered on here that it is cheating. so im sorry, but youre wrong:p

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

The gospel according to ozzie....

and yes I do hate gate hogging as it makes the game less fun to play.

Maybe, but I can deal with gate hogging. Whoever is creating multiple airlines just to release gates is really aggravating. They are taking all of the strategy out of AE.
Posted ImagePosted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
someone is desperate again to monopolize a city......

http://sim.airlineem...1=FRA&city2=CGN
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users