Photo

more cheating.....

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
Dude you think people don't notice it when specific gates are going away fast ?? U gave the startsignal (sort of speak) to this renting frenzy with ur 20 or so gates u rented last AE month ... lol it wasn't me :S

and still u can't/won't explain the huge nr of flights which should technically not be possible ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
It is possible, but takes a lot of work. Where's TH to figure this one out? I'm pretty sure I have it figured out though. All of those in favor of doing away with the swap aircraft feature would have a field day with this.

Grover - Why would you want to be gate hogging so early? Especially when there are only maybe 300-350 active real airlines? Nothing like the last few rounds with 700-900 airlines at once. Gates should be plentiful, but if you want to waste money and want that label, go right ahead.
Posted ImagePosted Image

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
aha forgot that 1 for a moment .. ****** feature should get deleted
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
yes, well, i guess he wants to pay more in gate costs... but still, a bit too early to even start doing that.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

load factor bug again....i thought it was just gate hogging. and airozzie we dont hog gates.....so stop whining.

Sorry did I just hear someone speak?

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

Sorry did I just hear someone speak?

i dont know...can you hear when i type?;)
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

i dont know...can you hear when i type?;)

Who Have you been through that door before. Make sure you close it quietly!

Harry

Harry

• 5 posts
Not sure about this one: http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=13709

He holds 0 gates at a place with no name, and he hold 4 gates in FRA that he is using for 150%...

And he has 1 gate at CDG and LHR and flies 5 times a day to these airports. he also has 2 gates at ZRH and BRU, and he flies 10 times a day to these airports, all from FRA. So he realy is using 30 slots when he has only 4 gates!

I know that VASP has been playing for some time, and I don't want to say that he is cheating, but looks veary much like it.
Posted Image
Connecting Kloten to the world!

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Not sure about this one: http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=13709

He holds 0 gates at a place with no name, and he hold 4 gates in FRA that he is using for 150%...

And he has 1 gate at CDG and LHR and flies 5 times a day to these airports. he also has 2 gates at ZRH and BRU, and he flies 10 times a day to these airports, all from FRA. So he realy is using 30 slots when he has only 4 gates!

I know that VASP has been playing for some time, and I don't want to say that he is cheating, but looks veary much like it.

Looks to me as if the database is messed up, don't hink there's anything wrong here.

In anycase cheaters are being found and having their planes , money and routes closed / deleted daily so something is being done about it.
Posted Image

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
Now VASP is flying with 2 atr42:

10xFRA-BRU
10xFRA-ZRH
5xFRA-LHR
5XFRA-CDG

Next to that his FRA gate use is at 110%

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
VASP now got 1 EMB195LR as well and flies with this aircraft:

5xFRA-MUC
3xFRA-ATH

ian

ian

• 436 posts
looks to me like someone is complaining because they have competition ;)

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
I like competition, that's why I play this game. But don't like it when somebody has routes for 30-31 hours on one single plane... And that on 3 aircraft.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Next to that his FRA gate use is at 110%

Take a screen shot next time you see it over 100%. At least then everyone will be able to see.
Posted ImagePosted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
http://sim.airlineem...1=IAD&city2=CLE

this guy is doing the route bug thing...easily detectable. he leads at cleveland 29%-9% and i fly in more than he does. he only has one route...flying there 20 times with one aircraft....fishy

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
oh and they are 4 different numbers...didnt notice that either...ok thats weird. is it a bug or a cheater?

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Posted Image
Screenshot for prosperity sake.
Posted Image

aslgirl92286

aslgirl92286

The New Girl in the Sky

• 17 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:aslgirl92286
Ok I have only been in this game a few months but from what i can tell...if you are cheating you are stupid and you are going to get caught...especially by oubobcat because he hates cheaters and seems to be good at spotting them...so warning to people thinking about cheating...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT! Because the cat has got an eye on you!

Cutie Pie Air:saint:
ACE Princess....that's right, don't mess with the Princess!
:saint:

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
ehr Off-topic questions out of curiousity .. Cutie Pie are u an ACE member ??
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

I like competition, that's why I play this game. But don't like it when somebody has routes for 30-31 hours on one single plane... And that on 3 aircraft.

You mean like when you had 64 one way trips (FRA-CGN) with 11 beeches. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

and just in case you don't know what that means.

http://en.wikipedia....he_kettle_black
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users