Dealing with SPAM Airlines

* - - - - 3 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

My airlines are more realistic since I used real life certified configurations for my airlines, you just spamming the game with unrealistic configurated aircraft. Just because you don't understand how the mechanic of the game, doesn't mean that everybody are wrong.

all economy isn't realistic either

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

all economy isn't realistic either

You could always argue with the CEOs of Spirit Airlines, Cebu Pacific, EasyJet, Wizzair, Indigo or Ryanair if you think all economy isn't realistic. I'd love to see what would happen.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Sup liar. No, no, nothing about spamlining (also known as "following the meta"), but our great Emperor has shown you infinite kindness in sharing his wealth to you, a (not so) loyal subject for you dare to disgrace his name by claiming to be the member with the most trophies! Oh, what disgrace, for the Emperor has 257 trophies to date and what hast you? A mere 88 trophies! :P :rofl2:

HA! This come from an older members with less than 10 Trophies! sashay away!  :dance3:

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

HA! This come from an older members with less than 10 Trophies! sashay away!  :dance3:

Shush! We are both no master in this game with 0! :lol:

qRn0iGD.png

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

No it's not. I'm just calling out liars.

You care a lot about it, regardless.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

You could always argue with the CEOs of Spirit Airlines, Cebu Pacific, EasyJet, Wizzair, Indigo or Ryanair if you think all economy isn't realistic. I'd love to see what would happen.

all economy? like 189 seats on a320 economy?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

all economy? like 189 seats on a320 economy?

Yes, 189 seats on A320. Even FAA and EASA agree with me.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

You care a lot about it, regardless.

Of course I do. No more lies in this Forum.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Of course I do. No more lies in this Forum.

This is incredibly idealistic, and suffice it to say, making yourself look like some moral police is... narcissistic.

But I won't reply any further because this is dumb.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

This is incredibly idealistic, and suffice it to say, making yourself look like some moral police is... narcissistic.

But I won't reply any further because this is dumb.

This coming from a player who trying to police everybody how to play this game because he can't get into the top of leaderboards.

Also still in denial about the definition of spamlines.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

This coming from a player who trying to police everybody how to play this game because he can't get into the top of leaderboards.

Also still in denial about the definition of spamlines.

Both are weird accusations.

I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I just want to voice my opinion that, yes, it being a game and all, there are still people who want to play it without exploits.

I also know this game isn't realistic to begin with, obviously, but there is some semblance of normalcy relative to spamlines.

I care mainly about the gameplay, not about the trophies. To me, they are just a flex on your profile.

That being said, I can understand why some people would get frustrated at never being able to accomplish anything leaderboard-wise no matter how much effort they put in because they'll never be able to put up with spamlines. It's unfortunate for those people.

As for spamlines, the definition is simple. It is the act of using the hub-to-hub route exploit to generate more demand and thus income, by assigning hundreds of flights to that route.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Both are weird accusations.

As for spamlines, the definition is simple. It is the act of using the hub-to-hub route exploit to generate more demand and thus income, by assigning hundreds of flights to that route.

AND using unrealistic configurations for aircrafts, maximizing utilization rate close to 20 hours which is unrealistic in real life, flying russian aircrafts in countries like the US, operating unrealistic number of aircrafts (1000 aircraft or more), or flying unrealistic routes like ANC-BGR.

So Maple, are you in the nile?

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

AND using unrealistic configurations for aircrafts, maximizing utilization rate close to 20 hours which is unrealistic in real life, flying russian aircrafts in countries like the US, operating unrealistic number of aircrafts (1000 aircraft or more), or flying unrealistic routes like ANC-BGR.

no we're in the Euphrates.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

no we're in the Euphrates.

Oh yes, bunch of Hippo Crates. 

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Nobody defines spamlining like this, because it would extend the term to basically every airline on AE. As we've established earlier, all airlines on AE are bound to be unrealistic, but what sets spamlines apart from normal AE airlines is the hub-to-hub exploit. I don't know what you're trying to say here.

And no, I live on dry land, near the Great Lakes.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Let me guess. Canadian side?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Nobody defines spamlining like this, because it would extend the term to basically every airline on AE. As we've established earlier, all airlines on AE are bound to be unrealistic, but what sets spamlines apart from normal AE airlines is the hub-to-hub exploit. I don't know what you're trying to say here.

And no, I live on dry land, near the Great Lakes.

realistic
/rɪəˈlɪstɪk/

adjective
1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
2. representing things in a way that is accurate and true to life.

~Definitions from Oxford Languages.~

That's the definition of Realistic in the English Language. And no, operating 2000 aircraft is not realistic, flying from 2 cities with 1 demand is not realistic, using TU-154 in the US is not realistic, fitting A330 with 34C and 385Y seats is not realistic, and utilizing aircraft close to 20 hours is not realistic.

You are a spamlines if you DO ALL THOSE THING. You don't even understand the meaning of realistic.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Let me guess. Canadian side?

Obviously, they are known for being irrational because of the cold weather. 

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

realistic
/rɪəˈlɪstɪk/

adjective
1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
2. representing things in a way that is accurate and true to life.

~Definitions from Oxford Languages.~

That's the definition of Realistic in the English Language. And no, operating 2000 aircraft is not realistic, flying from 2 cities with 1 demand is not realistic, using TU-154 in the US is not realistic, fitting A330 with 34C and 385Y seats is not realistic, and utilizing aircraft close to 20 hours is not realistic.

You are a spamlines if you DO ALL THOSE THING. You don't even understand the meaning of realistic.

If you keep spamlining in peace we will do the same capisce?

Edited by Delta-Northwest, 24 February 2022 - 01:21 AM.
Removed inappropriate language

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

If you keep spamlining in peace we will do the same capisce?

Don't get mad at me, I'm not the one who set the rules here. If you don't follow the strict rules of being a realistic airlines. Then you are operating a spamlines.

I'm sorry if it makes you frustrated, but you need to take it to the admin instead. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users