• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Bad English. Also charter airlines fly routes to Moab, Atlantic City, etc. And not everyone on AE is a full-service carrier airline like Delta, or BA. There are many who operate regional airlines and charter's. It is realistic because of Charter Airlines. They sometimes fly routes that some airlines might not. 

You and your buddies operate airlines in every world (you might fly in 2-3 worlds but as a whole you GUYS fly in every world) So calm down and take a chill pill.

You have 24 hours to respond. 

Send me that hate mail.

Firstly, charter flights are not schedule regular flights. You could ask any of the Admin about it. Airplanes that are not being used by regular schedule flights are not allowed to be add into the game.

Secondly, Realistic airlines CANNOT operate flights between Moab and Atlantic City or Los Angeles to Beverly Municipal. There are literally 1 passenger demand between those cities. You are operating a SPAMLINES if you do that. You can't claimed to be a realistic players if you are using the same tactics as spamlines players like me.

Thirdly, I never send you a hate mail. I only FACT CHECK your false statement. You are angry because I PROVED you WRONG.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Show me a proof of a real SCHEDULE Helicopter Flights between JFK and EWR. Come on. Show us the proof to back up your claim.

how about here

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

I set up routes like JFK-EWR or STL-LSE. No Airlines in real life set up these routes because they are unrealistic. Me setting up routes between these cities WOULDN'T affect any realistic airlines at all.
It's a lie that I flooded major routes where realistic airlines fly to.

So I don't understand why any Realistic airlines would complain about operating flights from JFK-EWR or STL-LSE. If they do, then they are spamlines themself.

I am not talking about whatever you do. I am talking about spamlining in general.

Additionally, you know as well as I do that setting up a short helicopter flight between two airports (whether that is a real flight or not, we've already established that AE isn't perfectly realistic anyway) is not the same as putting hundreds of flights between two hubs to create artificial demand. It's... pretty obvious.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

I am not talking about whatever you do. I am talking about spamlining in general.

Additionally, you know as well as I do that setting up a short helicopter flight between two airports (whether that is a real flight or not, we've already established that AE isn't perfectlt realistic anyway) is not the same as putting hundreds of flights between two hubs to create artificial demand. It's... pretty obvious.

+1

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Additionally, you know as well as I do that setting up a short helicopter flight between two airports (whether that is a real flight or not, we've already established that AE isn't perfectlt realistic anyway) is not the same as putting hundreds of flights between two hubs to create artificial demand. It's... pretty obvious.

You can't claimed to be a realistic Airlines if you are setting up helicopter flights JFK and EWR.

You can't complain about Spamlines when you are participating in Unrealistic practices yourself.

That's like me going around complaining about The Emperor for running spamlines when I do it myself.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

You can't claimed to be a realistic Airlines if you are setting up helicopter flights JFK and EWR.

You can't complain about Spamlines when you are participating in Unrealistic practices yourself.

That's like me going around complaining about The Emperor for running spamlines when I do it myself.

If I created a premier helicopter service between JFK and EWR it would not be unrealistic. (and as stated before, AE is not 100% realistic.) but you flying 100x daily between these places is not realistic in anyway, shape, or form.  

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

If I created a premier helicopter service between JFK and EWR it would not be unrealistic. (and as stated before, AE is not 100% realistic.) but you flying 100x daily between these places is not realistic in anyway, shape, or form.  

I'm really sorry, I'm allergic to hypocrites.

But yes, we are both operating spamlines. Congratulations. 

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

I don't understand why you're feigning ignorance. Spamlining is specific, it requires making both ends of the routes hubs, and adding extremely high numbers of flights to them. You know the difference as well as I do.

I was referring to having a couple of helicopter flights a day just to account for the "regular" demand (the demand that's just part of the base game, without any hub exploits), which is basically what you do on all non-spamlining operations. How you managed to equate the two, I'm not sure. I'm not talking about actual realism.

I don't use helicopters anyway, and I never said I did, so I'm confused as to why you tried re-centering the discussion around that.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

+1

You are not helping, either. It's unpleasant to see both of you argue.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

I'm really sorry, I'm allergic to hypocrites.

But yes, we are both operating spamlines. Congratulations. 

The difference is that you blow unrealistic behaviors out the water with your "hub to hub infinite demand." If I'm operating a 1-2 times a day flights between JFK and EWR with a helicopter I am servicing the demand listed in the game. (Also, I pointed out a Carrier that operates that route IRL) 

I am the farthest thing from a spamline. I pay my employees lots of money (sometimes more than average) have 4-5 star IFS, & 5 star entertainment. Plus I don't operate all hub flights at $1 with "Scam IFS", and participate in other spamline-like qualities. 

thank you for listening

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I don't understand why you're feigning ignorance. Spamlining is specific, it requires making both ends of the routes hubs, and adding extremely high numbers of flights to them. You know the difference as well as I do.

I was referring to having a couple of helicopter flights a day just to account for the "regular" demand (the demand that's just part of the base game, without any hub exploits), which is basically what you do on all non-spamlining operations. How you managed to equate the two, I'm not sure. I'm not talking about actual realism.

I don't use helicopters anyway, and I never said I did, so I'm confused as to why you tried re-centering the discussion around that.

See, what you don't realized is the fact that you're trying to criticize other people for playing with specific strategy, while trying to uphold your own strategy.

Both of our strategy are part of the unrealistic operations. Like maximizing hours of aircraft close to 20 hours, operating aircraft type that are not possible in certain countries (like operating TU-154 in the US), operating unrealistic routes like JFK-EWR or LAX-BVY and Flooding the routes with tons of flights above the demand.

If you didn't follow the strict rules of realism, you're not a realistic player.

I don't think you guys understand this rules. I've been here long enough to know this. 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

The difference is that you blow unrealistic behaviors out the water with your "hub to hub infinite demand." If I'm operating a 1-2 times a day flights between JFK and EWR with a helicopter I am servicing the demand listed in the game. (Also, I pointed out a Carrier that operates that route IRL) 

I am the farthest thing from a spamline. I pay my employees lots of money (sometimes more than average) have 4-5 star IFS, & 5 star entertainment. Plus I don't operate all hub flights at $1 with "Scam IFS", and participate in other spamline-like qualities. 

thank you for listening

Your airlines uses unrealistic cabin configurations (maximizing seats count instead of following realistic configurations that airlines used in real life). In real life, A320 wouldn't be able to carry 16 Business class seat and 163 economy class seat. Using this combination alone makes your airlines falls under spamlines. Also, you utilize the A320 and A330-300 close to 20 hours. This is impossible in real life. You could google the typical aircraft utilization rate for major airlines on the internet.

If you try to join Alliances in the Forum, you would get rejected because you have unrealistic operations.

Ask the admin the definition of a spamlines and see if your airlines is one of them or not. And then come back to me. You're welcome.

d24yoOl.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

how about here

That's not a regularly schedule services. Regular schedule services means that they set up regular flights between 2 cities or more. They have timetable and reoccurring schedule.

If the flights only operated when the passengers book the flight, then it falls under charter flights.

Just like how Uber is a online charter taxi services. Not a regularly schedule taxi services.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Your airlines uses unrealistic cabin configurations (maximizing seats count instead of following realistic configurations that airlines used in real life). In real life, A320 wouldn't be able to carry 16 Business class seat and 163 economy class seat. Using this combination alone makes your airlines falls under spamlines. Also, you utilize the A320 and A330-300 close to 20 hours. This is impossible in real life. You could google the typical aircraft utilization rate for major airlines on the internet.

If you try to join Alliances in the Forum, you would get rejected because you have unrealistic operations.

Ask the admin the definition of a spamlines and see if your airlines is one of them or not. And then come back to me. You're welcome.

d24yoOl.jpg

As stated before, AE is not 100% realistic. Check the planes on my Blueline Airways aircraft. those are the actual seating configs. And most realistic players on AE might not be 100% real world realistic as the game but spamliners like you and the emperor are so far from being anywhere realistic. I admit i'm not 100% realistic but almost no one is. 

Hey everyone I guess I'm just a spamliner like the emperor because my aircraft utilization is too high!!! Or I have 20 year old aircraft!!! (Delta Airlines operates the 757, a320s, and 767s at an average of 25 years!!!) Also, there's no such thing as a realistic airline because we are not 100% realistic!!!

This is just a game after all, and I'm not going to try to make you change your ways into being a realistic carrier. Yes I admit, spamlining makes a lot of money, but as many like our airlines at least mostly realistic for more realism. 

respond. you always do and find a way to slash this. 

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

See, what you don't realized is the fact that you're trying to criticize other people for playing with specific strategy, while trying to uphold your own strategy.

Both of our strategy are part of the unrealistic operations. Like maximizing hours of aircraft close to 20 hours, operating aircraft type that are not possible in certain countries (like operating TU-154 in the US), operating unrealistic routes like JFK-EWR or LAX-BVY and Flooding the routes with tons of flights above the demand.

If you didn't follow the strict rules of realism, you're not a realistic player.

I don't think you guys understand this rules. I've been here long enough to know this. 

I am not trying to uphold "my own strategy". I'm not saying spamlining is any better or worse of a strategy than whatever anybody else does, but it's important to recognize that spamlining has a large impact on non-spamliners and makes it nigh impossible to compete.

Nobody is a truly a "realistic" player, we've already established this. You know it's not possible to be properly "realistic" in AE, I don't know why you keep bringing this up.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I am not trying to uphold "my own strategy". I'm not saying spamlining is any better or worse of a strategy than whatever anybody else does, but it's important to recognize that spamlining has a large impact on non-spamliners and makes it nigh impossible to compete.

Nobody is a truly a "realistic" player, we've already established this. You know it's not possible to be properly "realistic" in AE, I don't know why you keep bringing this up.

Exactly, it's impossible to make realistic airlines in AE. So just go and spam the game like you already do.

Go and argue about the game to one of the Admin (Yuxi). And tell me how it's going. Don't argue about it with me. I'm not the one who set up the rules for Realistic airlines. I'm just following the rules they already set up.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

As stated before, AE is not 100% realistic. Check the planes on my Blueline Airways aircraft. those are the actual seating configs. And most realistic players on AE might not be 100% real world realistic as the game but spamliners like you and the emperor are so far from being anywhere realistic. I admit i'm not 100% realistic but almost no one is. 

Hey everyone I guess I'm just a spamliner like the emperor because my aircraft utilization is too high!!! Or I have 20 year old aircraft!!! (Delta Airlines operates the 757, a320s, and 767s at an average of 25 years!!!) Also, there's no such thing as a realistic airline because we are not 100% realistic!!!

This is just a game after all, and I'm not going to try to make you change your ways into being a realistic carrier. Yes I admit, spamlining makes a lot of money, but as many like our airlines at least mostly realistic for more realism. 

respond. you always do and find a way to slash this. 

Go argue with the admin then if you disagree with that statement. I only following the rules kiddo. You are operating a Spamlines. Go argue about it with the admin (Yuxi).

Also:

- High utilization is unrealistic in real life. Close to 20 hours is unrealistic. You need to lower it.

- Your configurations are unrealistic. SHOW ME THE PROOF for your claim that airlines used this configuration in real life. Here is an official documents from Airbus themself to proof how wrong you are:

https://www.airbus.c...aft-AC-A320.pdf

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Go ask the admin about Spamlines then. Don't argue with me.

- High utilization is unrealistic in real life. Close to 20 hours is unrealistic. You need to lower it.

- Your configurations are unrealistic. SHOW ME THE PROOF for your claim that airlines used this configuration in real life.

No arguing. 

And I meant HERE

I say let this thread die in peace

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

No arguing. 

And I meant HERE

I say let this thread die in peace

Are you drunk?

The configurations you use in the actual game for A330-200 and A330-300 are different from the one you stated in the Gallery. Why are you keep discrediting your own statement? 

yMdW2Ks.jpg

giWSQz9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users