Dealing with SPAM Airlines

* - - - - 3 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Don't get mad at me, I'm not the one who set the rules here. If you don't follow the strict rules of being a realistic airlines. Then you are operating a spamlines.

I'm sorry if it makes you frustrated, but you need to take it to the admin instead. 

Oh they be defined as "semi-realistic" meaning a lot of the things an airline like this has is realistic. But some operations are not as realistic as real-life airlines. 

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

realistic
/rɪəˈlɪstɪk/

adjective
1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
2. representing things in a way that is accurate and true to life.

~Definitions from Oxford Languages.~

That's the definition of Realistic in the English Language. And no, operating 2000 aircraft is not realistic, flying from 2 cities with 1 demand is not realistic, using TU-154 in the US is not realistic, fitting A330 with 34C and 385Y seats is not realistic, and utilizing aircraft close to 20 hours is not realistic.

You are a spamlines if you DO ALL THOSE THING. You don't even understand the meaning of realistic.

Not all unrealistic airlines are spamlines, the same way not all rectangles are squares. As I've said before, the impact of spamlines far exceeds that of normal unrealistic AE airlines. Don't look at me, this is how the AE community has defined it: spamlines are characterized by using the hub-to-hub exploit, by, well, spamming flights. Even the Emperor takes pride in this.

You are supposedly 28 years old, I don't understand why you consciously keep dodging the argument and ignoring consensus.

Obviously, they are known for being irrational because of the cold weather. 

Cold weather happens in many places, and Canadians are regular people, so this only comes off as rude. There is warm weather here too.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Cold weather happens in many places, and Canadians are regular people, so this only comes off as rude. There is warm weather here too.

And you guys are so much more friendlier. Much more than your neighbors below you. (if you know what I mean)

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Not all unrealistic airlines are spamlines, the same way not all rectangles are squares. As I've said before, the impact of spamlines far exceeds that of normal unrealistic AE airlines. Don't look at me, this is how the AE community has defined it: spamlines are characterized by using the hub-to-hub exploit, by, well, spamming flights. Even the Emperor takes pride in this.

You are supposedly 28 years old, I don't understand why you consciously keep dodging the argument and ignoring consensus.

Sadly, all unrealistic airlines are SPAMLINES. Sorry bo.

You're supposed to be 54 years old. I don't understand why you're consciously keep dodging the argument and ignoring consensus. Just because the facts didn't align with your views, doesn't mean you can bend them over.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Sadly, all unrealistic airlines are SPAMLINES. Sorry bo.

You're supposed to be 54 years old.

I've realized at this point that you're only fooling around without much care for the discussion, so I'll give up here. I'm only going with what the AE community has decided to be spamlines, given that they are different from normal AE airlines; I haven't really made up anything new because that would render the discussion void.

As for my age, well, I don't know where you got that number from. You can quit mocking me now.

Have a good day.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

And you guys are so much more friendlier. Much more than your neighbors below you. (if you know what I mean)

You don't help.

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

Let’s not argue about this, people can play how they want to play. This is a game not real life, so let’s just forget about realism entirely. The point of a game is to have fun.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Let’s not argue about this, people can play how they want to play. This is a game not real life, so let’s just forget about realism entirely. The point of a game is to have fun.

I tried to, but I always got bullied by some players like Maple.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

You don't help.

I beg to differ. At least he came to his sense and admit that we both operating spalines.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Oh they be defined as "semi-realistic" meaning a lot of the things an airline like this has is realistic. But some operations are not as realistic as real-life airlines. 

Semi-Realistic! not spamlines!

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

I beg to differ. At least he came to his sense and admit that we both operating spalines.

Oh I didn't agree with you. 1: I don't operate spamlines, and 2: I would love to operate a spaline. That would be very nice to have a spa on a comercial flight.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Well said.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

I tried to, but I always got bullied by some players like Maple.

You have fun regardless; I don't see where the "bullying" is coming from, unless you're incredibly sensitive to all criticism or discussion.

It doesn't seem like he's admitted anything, other than just attempting to play a regular, non-spamline AE airline.

Can we all just be friends?

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

You don't help.

:thumbup:

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Can we all just be friends?

Sounds reasonable.  :thumbsup:

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

He´s canadian, so he is friends with everyone^^

:victory:

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

:thumbup:

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Pssst, he is a fake Canadian. he's bullying everyone. 

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Pssst, he is a fake Canadian. he's bullying everyone. 

I live by Toronto. Also, you seem really miffed, dude. It's just a forum discussion, are you okay?

I don't know where you got "bullying everyone" from, but clearly that's not how people see it, so, I don't know what to tell you.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I live by Toronto. Also, you seem really miffed, dude. It's just a forum discussion, are you okay?

I don't know where you got "bullying everyone" from, but clearly that's not how people see it, so, I don't know what to tell you.

I lived in Vancouver, but not a Canadian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users