Photo

Accepting Requests!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Hi there, I'm back with a new livery request.

Airline Name: FlyPhilippines

About the Airline: A government-run, lower cost airline initially made to connect the Philippines together, but quickly expanded to become one of the laregst airlines in S.E Asia, connecting hundreds of destinations to the Phillipines

Colours: White for the main body and red, blue, and yellow for the markings.

Logo: I'm pretty bad at making logos, and I don't know where to start making one. If not having one's a problem I'll see what I can do.

Aircraft: 737-800, 787-8/-9, and 777-300ER, preferably all three but I understand if you can't do it.

Notes: The red, blue, and yellow should be used in a design similar to the Philippine flag, and I don't want it to look too much like Philippine Airline's livery. Feel free to include a flower or two if you want to.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Put your thin either smaller or behind the plane.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Lewjet

Lewjet

Bad Manager, Good Designer

• 50 posts

Put your thin either smaller or behind the plane.

Started doing my watermark smaller now if that's what your referring to - see my posts from page 3 onwards :)

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

ameger's request - I didn't use your suggested image for the tail because I wanted to avoid any copyright issues, so here's what I did. I'm pretty proud of this actually; if you want a version without the E on the tail let me know!

Embark_Airbus_A320.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

After thinking more I decided I would redo my request for a livery. Ignore the previous request I made.

Airline Name: FlyPhilippines

About the Airline: A government-run, lower cost airline initially made to connect the Philippines together, but quickly expanded to become one of the largest airlines in S.E Asia, connecting over one hundred destinations to the Philippines

Colours: White, maroon, rose, goldernrod, pale pink. and blue.

Logo: I'm pretty bad at making logos, and I don't know where to start making one. If not having one's a problem I'll see what I can do.

Aircraft: 737-800, 787-8/-9, and 777-300ER, preferably all three but I understand if you can't do it.

Notes: The white should be the base color with blue and red added on the tail. The maroon, rose, pale pink, and goldenrod should be in a flower-type design on the tail, and possibly on the body as well.

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

x11monstro's request - I based this off Monarch's livery. It looks pretty clean and modern, and your logo's incorporated in 3 different colours (white background, blue background, yellow background). Hope you like it!

KT_Airways_Boeing_777_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

AviatorCJ

AviatorCJ

I'm not the Chosen One

• 396 posts

Airline Name: Global Airways

About the Airline: Main operations are in the United States but emphasizes on international routes. International routes have luxury suites, while domestic routes have the usual economy/business.

Colours: Shades of blue, maybe shades of green

Logo: a globe of some kind. Doesn't matter which one.

Aircraft: Airbus A380-800

Aloft_Banner_AviatiorCJ.png

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

TheJewelOfJool's request - not really sure if this is what you're looking for or not, but it's minimalistic and no-frills (hence low-cost and government-run). There's no yellow on there as I thought it could clash with the gradient. The gradient is from red to blue like the Philippines flag.

Fly_Phillipines_Boeing_777_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

iAviator's request - this one was a bit difficult as A380s are so big, so I did a bit of research and realised they often put a lot of emphasis on their tails, hence this design.

Global_Airways_Airbus_A380_800.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

SunLux

SunLux

• 55 posts

User's Awards

Airline Name:Krakowia Airlines

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.):It is a polish airline and is a flag carrier that operates long haul flights.

Colours:Red,white and blue

Aircraft:787-9

Logo:Attached File  kra logo.png   6.03KB   0 downloads

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Thanks for the livery, it looks great!

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Ryanair188's request - as you don't have a logo, and I couldn't really stylise the Polish flag, I didn't know what to do as the tail so here's what I have. It looks very sleek & I'm actually surprised at how nice it looks without a logo!

Krakowia_Boeing_787_9.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

SunLux

SunLux

• 55 posts

User's Awards

TwinsRock88

TwinsRock88

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

Airline: Infinite Airlines
About The Airline: This airline operates out of mainland United States. There are four hubs, LGA/SFO/LAS/FLL, these hubs operate for different reasons. This airline is inspired by a simulator that I play, won't name it in case it isn't allowed on the forum.
Colour: Black, White  and Orange colour. Mainly black and white.
Aircraft: A320
Ideas: I would like to have "Infinite Airlines" as usual near the front of the aircraft. The main logo is an infinite sign, possibly with an aircraft somewhere in/on it. I would like to see the livery have a flowy feel to it. Thank you! 
Example: https://discourse-cd...7ed3852af98.jpg
Make sure not to copy that exact livery but that is from the simulator that this airline represents,

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

TwinsRock88's request - surprised with how well this turned out. I know you only wanted orange accents so I wasn't sure if you'd want the engine in orange or grey, hence I've given two versions. The infinite symbol is on the fuselage, tail and engine. The orange engine gets the brand across better as there's more orange on the plane, but the grey engine looks more professional and upmarket, and differentiates it from easyJet.

Infinite_Airlines_Airbus_A320_1.jpg

Infinite_Airlines_Airbus_A320_2.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

TwinsRock88

TwinsRock88

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

This is honestly, Spectacular! Thank you soooo much for this.

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Hopefully this is my last request, sorry if I'm annoying you.

Airline Name: Tucano

About the Airline: A  Brazilian low-cost carrier similar to jetBlue based out of Sao Paulo.

Colours: White as the base color, with black and the two shades of orange in the logo as decals.

Logo:

Aircraft: Airbus A320

Ideas: An idea I had was be placing the toucan in a way so that it's bill is on the tail, facing upwards, but I'm not sure if it would look great. I would like to have the toucan on the aircraft somewhere. Also, mind if I use the livery you make as a starting point for ideas of my own?

Notes: The logo is going to be redone so I might ask you to make another livery for it.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

zortan's request - this is a bit rubbish to be honest, I couldn't think of a logo or style. If you come up with a logo I'll happily redo it and come up with a new livery!

Realines_Boeing_737_MAX_8.jpg

Well, thanks for trying then! I guess I gotta make my own livery lol.

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Well, thanks for trying then! I guess I gotta make my own livery lol.

It wasn't my best - I'm more than happy to do another if you've got a logo for me to use or any ideas!

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

TheJewelOfJool's request - wasn't quite sure what to do with this one, so here's the result!

Tucano_Airbus_A320.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users