Photo

Accepting Requests!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Lewjet

Lewjet

Bad Manager, Good Designer

• 50 posts

PSA: After feedback, I've now made my watermark much smaller and much more faded (see page 3 onwards). If you want your livery with a less obvious watermark, DM me and I'll do it.

Hello!

Turns out I can't run an airline and manage to run it into the ground (like -$15m into the ground with one aircraft with nearly 100% utilisation and selling off all unused gates). Anyway, I have pretty decent paint.NET skills and a brain that's alright for designing aircraft and coming up with ideas. I'm accepting requests from anyone who wants a livery. Don't expect it to be perfect, and I'll only do them on Medviation's templates. I can't design logos for the life of me, which might just be because I'm limited to paint.NET, so please provide or be okay with text-based! This thread is most of my successful work ever, so please don't get annoyed if they're not perfect - I'm new to this but I think I'm reasonably talented. If you want examples of my work, look for the liveries I've created for other people on this thread. They should give you a reasonable idea of what I'm good at and what my work's like.

If you want a livery designing (you've got nothing to lose!), reply to the thread with the following:

Airline Name:

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.):

Colours:

Logo:

Aircraft:

Also add ideas if you want, but I might not stick to them!

Some examples of my work:

WIND_Boeing_737_800.jpg

French_Global_737_800_Watermark.jpg
BA_Boeing_777_300_Watermark.jpg
Disclaimer stuff: they might take a while. If you think I've forgotten about yours feel free to DM me, I don't bite. I'm allowed to refuse service and if I deem you to be a bad person then I will. I'm not mean, but I'm not a pushover. You're not allowed to use my work without crediting me (the watermark does count as credit, don't worry) unless I give you specific permission to. You're also not allowed to copy it or rip it off. This work is mine and copyrighted, and I will not hesitate to sue you. Any attempt to remove the watermark without asking me will, as Trump would say, be met with fire and fury. IP addresses are a thing.

with love,

lewjet x

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
So the attached livery was for a Thailand based airline that I once operated. If you could do a version of this I would appreciate it. The airline is a long haul carrier but not a flag carrier.
Name: Star Bangkok
Colours: A red and violet mix and beige
Logo: A star. Whatever you can come up with is fine
Aircraft: 777-300, 787-9, or 767-400er take your pick
Note: I'm not asking you to remake the attached livery, but rather if you could make your own version. The attached is merely a reference.

Attached Files

t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Littleboy

Littleboy

• 2 posts
Airline Name: Airflux

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Flag carrier of the US

Colours: preferrably material blue and yellow and maybe black

Logo: haven't thought of any logo yet, preferrably something simple and flat

Aircraft: Boeing 777

I know this might be hard since i dint have any idea for the logo yet but if u can make it then ur awesome! thankyou!

gadget

gadget

well.....that went well

• 64 posts

Airline name: Bahrain Airlines

About airline: Flag carrier for Bahrain in the middle east, 92% of all airport traffic.

Colores: tan and grey, similar to Qatar but a bit more desert theme.

Logo: I don't have a logo, don't really want one on the design anyway

Aircraft: 737 and 747, also if you have any 707 or 727 templates that would be cool too, but mainly the 737 pls

once again maybe something similar to Qatar but a bit more tan and orange, name on the fuselage to be 'BAHRAIN' and nothing more

windairlines2018

windairlines2018

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Still have some ideas for my other two airlines my friend?

That you are here—that life exists and identity,
That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.

WIND Boeing 737 800

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

I've seen all your requests and am working on them!

PantherJET's request (via DM) - I made two liveries, with the tails being the only difference. I also made a third for "Arizonair" (styled as all lowercase) which you can use if you want. All the colours and shapes have been taken directly from the Arizona flag.

Arizona_Airways_Boeing_767_300_2.jpg
Arizona_Airways_Boeing_767_300.jpg
arizonair_Boeing_767_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Jamesthomeson's request - I kept the beige quite light, and I wanted an upmarket feel. I couldn't find a suitable typeface that was sans-serif (which I wanted to make it look more modern), but this one is actually quite nice. The only large parts of the purple-red colour are the "ribbon" going to the tail, and the tail itself. I think this enhanced the look of the tail & body. The logo is a hand-drawn star with the letter b as one of the points, which is in bold. Hope you like it!

Star_Bangkok_Boeing_777_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

JakiusCeasar

JakiusCeasar

• 2 posts

If you'll humor a less serious airline

If you want a livery designing (you've got nothing to lose!), reply to the thread with the following:

Airline Name: Yuri Air

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Siberian Flagship

Colours: White and Purple

Logo: https://i.redd.it/169p5n34rki01.jpg

Aircraft: Il-86

The logo should really be on the tail, other photos of Yuri could work too and I'm thinking something minimalist for the rest, like a purple stripe.

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts

Jamesthomeson's request - I kept the beige quite light, and I wanted an upmarket feel. I couldn't find a suitable typeface that was sans-serif (which I wanted to make it look more modern), but this one is actually quite nice. The only large parts of the purple-red colour are the "ribbon" going to the tail, and the tail itself. I think this enhanced the look of the tail & body. The logo is a hand-drawn star with the letter b as one of the points, which is in bold. Hope you like it!

Star_Bangkok_Boeing_777_300.jpg

Thanks for putting my livery to shame lol. But in all seriousness, I really like this take. Well done and thanks.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Littleboy's request - I couldn't think of a way to do a flag carrier with blue, yellow & black, so this is what I came up with instead. The logo is meant to be a simplified version of the tail (the red & white stripes then the blue & white starred tail). Sorry I couldn't stay with your colour scheme!

Airflux_Boeing_777_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Airline Name: Freedom Airlines (I know, very original)

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Large Domestic U.S carrier that also flies overseas to select locations (like Paris and London)

Colours: Red, White, and Blue, plus the colors of the eagle.

Logo: iYWNXcO.pngHere's the eagle itselfTG4mZAp.png

Aircraft: Boeing 737-200, 727-200, or Boeing 747-100, you pick. If you're fine with it, I would like all three, but you don't have to do it.

Note: I would like the eagle to be positioned on the tail, the logo to be more 70s to 90s inspired, and the text be red and blue, even though the logo's text is gray. I'll update the logo later. Also, do you mind doing a version without the watermark as well? I understand if you don't want to, and sorry if I'm requesting too much stuff.

Littleboy

Littleboy

• 2 posts

Littleboy's request - I couldn't think of a way to do a flag carrier with blue, yellow & black, so this is what I came up with instead. The logo is meant to be a simplified version of the tail (the red & white stripes then the blue & white starred tail). Sorry I couldn't stay with your colour scheme!

Airflux_Boeing_777_300.jpg

Thanks a lot lewjet! apology accepted because the livery you made is sick!

RIDEAN

RIDEAN

AE Player

• 83 posts

Good Morning, 

I give you a livery order at the request of the Japanese:

company name: Tokyo Express 42
code: TE42
aircraft: Airbus A380-800; A350-1000; A350-900XWB; A321neo; A320NEO; ; Boeing 787-900; Bombardier Q-200; Q-400; ATR 42-500; Saab S-340B; Embraer EMB-120
 colors: white, red (Japanese flag color)

font: Arial in 12 points and in bold
hub : Narita (Tokyo)

I beg you to believe, ladies and gentlemen, in the assurance of my respectful feelings

RIDEAN

ps : in waiting the airlines painter, can you, make these liveries becaus i have a new presentation pages to do (tomorrow eveing or monady). i will use them if i have many times ( 19th to 25th march i am unzble because of repainting in my bedroom).

tztpcv.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

^ do not make any liveries for the above user, he doesn't use them, he just demands liveries from random people for the hell of it, I've had bad experience making liveries for him before

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

^ do not make any liveries for the above user, he doesn't use them, he just demands liveries from random people for the hell of it, I've had bad experience making liveries for him before

Facts. And his English spelling and grammar suck.

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts

Good Morning, 

I give you a livery order at the request of the Japanese:
company name: Tokyo Express 42
code: TE42
aircraft: Airbus A380-800; A350-1000; A350-900XWB; A321neo; A320NEO; ; Boeing 787-900; Bombardier Q-200; Q-400; ATR 42-500; Saab S-340B; Embraer EMB-120
 colors: white, red (Japanese flag color)
font: Arial in 12 points and in bold
hub : Narita (Tokyo)

I beg you to believe, ladies and gentlemen, in the assurance of my respectful feelings

RIDEAN

ps : in waiting the airlines painter, can you, make these liveries becaus i have a new presentation pages to do (tomorrow eveing or monady). i will use them if i have many times ( 19th to 25th march i am unzble because of repainting in my bedroom).

What makes you think you can request that any aircraft? This guy has a life you know.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
LewJet, how do I get the livery without the big "LewJet" signature?
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Jamesthomeson - I've DMed you :)

gadget's request - I'm so sorry, this is terrible! I tried to incorporate the Bahrain flag into it, but that ended up limiting my ideas loads. Sorry!

Bahrain_Airlines_Boeing_737_800.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Sorry I've been a bit inactive, I've been behind with schoolwork!

windairlines2018's request - It's quite simple but I think it's quite effective. It's certainly not as good as your WIND livery I did, but it's alright!

Garden_Prairie_Dreamways_Boeing_737_800.

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

JakiusCeasar's request - made this in about 20 minutes - I'm quite proud, to be honest! The tail went a little bit wrong (i.e. there's a red line between the tail and fuselage), but other than that I think it's a sleek livery (aside from the typeface). Enjoy!

Yuri_Ilyushin_Il_86.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users