Accepting Requests!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Lewjet

Lewjet

Bad Manager, Good Designer

• 50 posts

Ok looks ok for a first attempt. Hopefully there will be another example or two

Hi - can you tell me anything I could do better? I'm aware you've asked on multiple threads for liveries at the same time, which is a tad rude if you ask me, but I'm still willing to do your work. I am human, so instead of being passive aggressive and telling me I should do multiple liveries, please give me constructive feedback on what you want. Thanks :)

with love,

lewjet x

cschraer

cschraer

AE's Official Delta Flyer

• 95 posts

User's Awards

Hi could I get a livery?

FlyHawaii

A330-300

No specific colors

Based out of HNL.

THANKS!

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

PSA: After feedback, I've now made my watermark much smaller and much more faded (see here onwards). If you want your livery with a less obvious watermark, DM me and I'll do it.

cschraer's request - I tried to keep the use of pink to a minimum as it's quite bright - I considered having pink engines and winglets but it was a tad overwhelming. Hope you like it!

Fly_Hawaii_Airbus_A330_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

tumblr_inline_os18k7Zrz41twe06m_540.gif

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Bit confused in all honesty, Kai!

beeweel15's request - second version! Made it much sleeker. The typeface is more professional, the logo on the tail is smaller and flat, rather than at an angle. The engines have been redone, and the tail is much calmer.

SOCA_Airbus_A321_2.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Jet2Scotland

Jet2Scotland

• 6 posts

Airline Name: LoganAir

About the Airline Scottish based out of Aberdeen

Colours: Red/Black

Logo: The logo is featured next to the name on the below image.

Aircraft: Saab 340B, if possible a MD88 would be brilliant.

Notes - The attached pic is just a reference as i want a similar theme, feel free to be creative though.

Thanks

Attached Files

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Hey, sorry I didn't see your request. Saab 340B isn't available and neither is MD-88, so I'll do my best at Saab 2000 and MD-87. Will post results once done :)

with love,

lewjet x

Jet2Scotland

Jet2Scotland

• 6 posts

Hey, sorry I didn't see your request. Saab 340B isn't available and neither is MD-88, so I'll do my best at Saab 2000 and MD-87. Will post results once done :)

sounds good mate, thanks

ajvan555

ajvan555

Average Simmer

• 4 posts

User's Awards

Back again!

I was wondering if I could get the Greejet A320 with the new watermark. Also can you do a CRJ/ERJ livery with GreenJet Regonal or GreenJet Express for the livery.

Thanks again,  and keep the work up!

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Hello, I'm alive! GCSEs got on top of me a bit but as it's half term I'm back. I've done the SAAB 2000 for Loganair and am working through all other requests. If you've DMed me, I'll read it soon.

Jet2Scotland's request - the tartan print on the bottom is the official Loganair print as you sent me on the logo. I couldn't figure out how to do the tartan on the tail like it is in the image, so I put it on the lower part of the fuselage and put the logo on the tail, near the text.

Loganair_SAAB_2000.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Airline Managment Corp.'s request - the JetSwitzerland logo on your page was small, so had to do about a thousand different effects to keep it at a decent resolution, that's why it looks weird. Not sure how I feel about the engines, let me know and I'll change them.

Jet_Switzerland_Airbus_A340_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

ajvan555's request - here's your original livery with the smaller watermark, as well as the new one. The lines are at a different angle on the back to the original but it's a different aircraft, so let's just pretend it was on purpose.

Green_Jet_Airbus_A320.jpg
Green_Jet_Bombardier_CRJ_900.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

AviatorCJ

AviatorCJ

I'm not the Chosen One

• 396 posts

Can you make a livery for my airline, MexJet? 

Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, White, etc. Just make it warm and "sunny"

Logo: If you can make that "sun with a face" that you see in mexican restaraunts look a little more welcoming, that would be awesome as a logo.

Plane: A321neo, please.

Also, can you make it's regional subsidiary, SunJet, as well?

It would be the same as MexJet but the main text would say SunJet and on the front there should be something small that says "operated by MexJet"

Could you do that on a CS100?

Thanks!

Aloft_Banner_AviatiorCJ.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

giphy.gif

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Airline Name: Realines

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Low-cost long-haul and short-haul, Vietnam. 

Colours: Yellow, Red, white.

Logo: I don't have one - if you could make one, that would be great

Aircraft: 737 MAX 8, 787-8 (both would be great, but you can only do one if you want)

I have old-fashioned liveries if you want me to attach them. Other than that I don't have anything for this brand. I would like a modern livery for it.

Can you please PM my livery to me, since I probably won't check this thread too much? :P

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

iAviator's request - I haven't done SunJet yet, but here's my idea for MexJet. I feel like the wing fence seems a bit Italian rather than Mexican, but other than that I think it's quite Mexican. I've done two versions, the only differences being whether the logo on the tail has text in or not. I've also done it on the A321 rather than A321-neo because the -neo model wasn't available.

Mex_Jet_Airbus_A321_1.jpg
Mex_Jet_Airbus_A321_2.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

iAviator's request (again) - the CS100 has winglets so they're just green instead of multicolour, and the tail has no text. Other than that it's the same aside from the text :)

Sun_Jet_CS100.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

ameger

ameger

• 2 posts

Airline Name: Embark Airlines

About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): "boutique/premium" US carrier- hubs at SFO and JFK 

Colours: Blue, green/teal, and gray

Logo: Attached- also linked a modern triangle mosaic pattern that I think would look great on the tail (in blues/teals/grays) here:

https://pngtree.com/...or_1647569.html

Aircraft: A320 sharklets, if you have time A330-300 would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance- feel free to DM me with questions!

Attached Files

x11monstro

x11monstro

• 3 posts

Airline Name: KT Airways

About the Airline: Based on South Korea, International Airline

Colours: Blue Pastel, Orange Pastel.

Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER

Note: can you add some korean style, if can't it's ok...

Logo:

9dfbd4888146124.png

936a29888142134.jpg

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

zortan's request - this is a bit rubbish to be honest, I couldn't think of a logo or style. If you come up with a logo I'll happily redo it and come up with a new livery!

Realines_Boeing_737_MAX_8.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users