Photo

Accepting Requests!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Lewjet

Lewjet

Bad Manager, Good Designer

• 50 posts

TheJewelOfJool's request - may have taken the 70s - 90s theme a bit far, whoops! I did a bit of research and a ton of airlines in that era had lines going from front to back, and in the 90s they were making the lines go from the front to the top of the tail (as opposed to just front to back of fuselage). I made 2 versions of the tail, I wasn't sure which looked better. I'll DM you the version with a faded watermark. :)

Freedom_Airlines_Boeing_727_200_2.jpg
Freedom_Airlines_Boeing_727_200.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Looks great! I might ask you for another livery when my in-game fleet is upgraded.

Kim Jong lew

Kim Jong lew

• 2 posts

A very good morning is it all possible for a livery paint

Airline Name: Koryo Airlines
About the Airline: Flag carrier of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea
Colours: Red White and silver/light/medium grey whatever looks better
Logo: is attached :)
Aircraft: Tupolev 204/ Ilyushin Il96. if not 787-9
Ideas, I would like, something like monarch's livery red undercarriage and swoosh to the bottom of the tailfin.  a white tail fin with the bird on it, finally grey/ silver under the swoosh or something on those lines. if not something to your liking that looks corporate

thank you

Attached Files

• Attached File  ALDN.png   23.96KB   0 downloads

ajvan555

ajvan555

Average Simmer

• 4 posts

User's Awards

Airline Name: Tampa Bay Express

About the Airline: Fly's out of KTPA in the United States

Colours: Light blue , Blue

Logo: Can be found on my airline page. Logo is a bit crap cause I dont really have experience with making logos. http://ae31.airline-...e3s3a&player=19

Aircraft: A319 Or A320, ill let you choose.

Thinking of Blue stripes with a with a light blue on the bottom fuselage with a blue lighting bolt with light blue stripes in the background on the tail.

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Kim Jong lew's request - Sorry it took a while, I've had exams! It's quite simple as are most of my liveries, but I think it feels quite North Korean. :)

Koryo_Airlines_Ilyushin_Il_96_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

rubicksQube35K

rubicksQube35K

• 4 posts

I'm looking for a livery too if you have some time. Virgin Hellas (logo below),either on an a320 Fam or an A343,whatever is easier for you.My only specification is please if possible don't make it eurowhite.Thank you in advance!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!...xgsly8RscEEpGoe

Tough to solve,but admired by many.

rubicksQube35K

rubicksQube35K

• 4 posts

Tough to solve,but admired by many.

AirOrlando

AirOrlando

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Airline Name: CherryJet (Japanese: チェリージェット)

About the Airline: Point-to-point Japanese domestic airline

Colors: Pink, Dark Red

Logo: Just a cherry blossom, nothing special

Aircraft: 737-200

Ideas: I want both Japanese and English lettering to be used, but outside of that I'll let you have at it!

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

rubicksQube35K's request - I was quite stuck with this in all honesty, so this is what I came up with. The white arc is supposed to represent a flight (take-off and landing), and the black is because you didn't want it eurowhite. I wasn't sure how to write the brand name on the fuselage as I couldn't fit "Virgin Hellas" on there without squashing the Virgin, and I didn't know what the typeface was. Hope you enjoy!

Virgin_Hellas_Airbus_A340_300.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Airline Name: CherryJet (Japanese: チェリージェット)

About the Airline: Point-to-point Japanese domestic airline

Colors: Pink, Dark Red

Logo: Just a cherry blossom, nothing special

Aircraft: 737-200

Ideas: I want both Japanese and English lettering to be used, but outside of that I'll let you have at it!

Just so you know "cherry" in Japanese is "桜んぼ", but that literally translates as something like "Cherry tree fruit" which is pretty awkward. Your translation is a literal transliteration from English to Japanese.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

AirOrlando

AirOrlando

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Just so you know "cherry" in Japanese is "桜んぼ", but that literally translates as something like "Cherry tree fruit" which is pretty awkward. Your translation is a literal transliteration from English to Japanese.

Oops. That's Google Translate for you.

JakiusCeasar

JakiusCeasar

• 2 posts

JakiusCeasar's request - made this in about 20 minutes - I'm quite proud, to be honest! The tail went a little bit wrong (i.e. there's a red line between the tail and fuselage), but other than that I think it's a sleek livery (aside from the typeface). Enjoy!

Yuri_Ilyushin_Il_86.jpg

Thank you :D

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

First of all, I'd just like to say I'm totally overwhelmed by how much you guys actually like my work, it means a lot! :)

ajvan555's request - It reminds me a bit of easyJet, not quite sure why! I didn't want to overdo it with the green and the name had to be quite small due to being quite long. Hope you like it!

Green_Jet_Airbus_A320.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

AirOrlando's request - I did 2 versions of the logo as I wasn't sure which Japanese text you wanted, and they're identical apart from the writing. The tail is supposed to represent petals falling from a cherry blossom, but I'm not really sure how well that worked out!

Cherry_Jet_Boeing_737_200_1.jpg

Cherry_Jet_Boeing_737_200_2.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Not quite

"桜んぼ" refers just to the word "cherry", you still need to add "ジェット" at the end to get "桜んぼジェッ" or "CherryJet"

I still maintain this isn't a very good name for a Japanese airline though

航空輸送会社 (which literally translates as Sakura Air Transport Company" or just "桜航空" is a way better, way less awkward Japanese name for a Japanese airline.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Just so you know, I'm still accepting requests! If I've forgotten yours for some reason, DM me and I'll do it ASAP :)

with love,

lewjet x

beeweel15

beeweel15

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Hello there, I really like your design ideas.

I was wondering if you could do a livery for two airlines:

FIRST AIRLINE

Southern Caribbean Airways ( SOCA ) An airline based in the Caribbean. The Livery should reflect the Caribbean and include the Steelpan in the logo or somewhere on the fuselage. Aircraft in the fleet will include the A320/321 and A350-900

Livery Ideas:

4882405.jpg?v=v4a4800873a50007700.jpg?v=v40

SECOND AIRLINE

Nobleair, an airline based in the USA. flying domestic and international routes using a mixed fleet of ERJ145 , A320/321 and A350-900.

Below is the initial look but i would like it modified while keeping the logo.

cropped-get-attachment-aspx.jpg

I look forward to see what you can do

stankevitch

stankevitch

AE Addict To-Be

• 20 posts

User's Awards

3    2      

Doing some amazing work there dude, just wanted to let you know  ;)

Experienced Airline Empires Player of over 10 years

Lewjet

Lewjet

• 50 posts

Thank you stankevitch - it means a lot!

beeweel15's request - For your second airline I'll need the logo which you can DM me as it'll look tacky doing it straight from the livery, but your first one is done! The tail is supposed to represent a wave and the colours all coming from the same point is supposed to represent the sun, and the colours themselves are supposed to be the sand and sea/sky. Hope you like it :)

SOCA_Airbus_A321.jpg

with love,

lewjet x

beeweel15

beeweel15

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Thank you stankevitch - it means a lot!

beeweel15's request - For your second airline I'll need the logo which you can DM me as it'll look tacky doing it straight from the livery, but your first one is done! The tail is supposed to represent a wave and the colours all coming from the same point is supposed to represent the sun, and the colours themselves are supposed to be the sand and sea/sky. Hope you like it :)

SOCA_Airbus_A321.jpg

Ok looks ok for a first attempt. Hopefully there will be another example or two

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users