Photo

Making a clean, crisp livery.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

The funny part is I have had airlines in just about all these worlds recently.... most of you people don't even play... most of you don't realize that the vast majority of people who do use this website dont make their own livery....

Making livery connects you to your airline... but you people are downright hostile to everyone... and you dont even play... LMFAO... you make it so others wouldnt dare attempt at making something different because of how incredibly hostile the reaction always is.

You people are so incredibly out of touch with the average player here...  probably should start a new alliance and call yourselves the 1%... make it private and sit around and tell each how awesome you are.

Trust me, I know it does, and no one is insulting you because you're uploading liveries or playing AE. They're being hostile to you because you're being extremely arrogant, putting others down, and giving unwanted advice like you have some design knowledge, when your posts in the gallery clearly show otherwise.

This thread was a nice place of good advice and discussion until you came in and started insulting others.

UbxSbIt.png

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

00013807.jpg

Nope... no clouds... no artifacts bleeding though... can't see the rocky mountains anywhere... doesn't matter who made the template... adding a background layer of clouds and trees makes it look stupid... "crisp" and "clean" means no artifacts... just because its easy to use doesnt make it look good... and I would rather compliment someones hard work doing it by themselves from the original instead of patting each other on the back every time someone uses ms paint to make another ae eurowhite...

try using one of these instead of a med and then talk down to me like you all are photoshop gods.....  "patience"  lmfao

A319_NEO_CFM_LEAP_white_sm.jpg

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

This thread was a nice place of good advice and discussion until you came in and started insulting others.

YOU HYPERCRITICAL t***

I

This template especially is worse than the Jetabout stuff we used to use. 

But hey, it's fun to throw around insults to Med's templates, when he's put hundreds of hours of work into incredibly well designed, consistent, and easy to use templates and asked nothing in return. Especially when the person throwing those insults uploads garbage like this to the gallery:

gallery_104155_1776_19875.jpg

You were the first person to insult someone. Prior to that my negativity was applied towards a template, not a person. Thanks for showing everyone how salty you really are... its impossible to have a dissenting opinion here without being constantly abused.

Oceanic livery is one of the worst I have ever seen anywhere. You cant even read the tail number. The bottom looks like a gravel pit and the logo looks like an alcoholic with withdraw symptoms drew it after watching reruns of Lost and crying themselves to sleep with a blanket of sewn together of airline napkins. F*** Off troll.

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

YOU HYPERCRITICAL t***

I

You were the first person to insult someone. Prior to that my negativity was applied towards a template, not a person. Thanks for showing everyone how salty you really are... its impossible to have a dissenting opinion here without being constantly abused.

Oceanic livery is one of the worst I have ever seen anywhere. You cant even read the tail number. The bottom looks like a gravel pit and the logo looks like an alcoholic with withdraw symptoms drew it after watching reruns of Lost and crying themselves to sleep with a blanket of sewn together of airline napkins. F*** Off troll.

lol

UbxSbIt.png

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

ae3r0_1190.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

ae3r0_1190.jpg

nice livery! is it yours?

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

Also here you go. I saw your comment at 6:39 and I finished this at 6:47 so it took me 8 minutes.

S04hbjD.png

Also if you'd like to read the tail number, here's the full size version of that 727:

fAMQzg1.png

UbxSbIt.png

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Also here you go. I saw your comment at 6:39 and I finished this at 6:47 so it took me 8 minutes.

S04hbjD.png

Also if you'd like to read the tail number, here's the full size version of that 727:

fAMQzg1.png

the top one is decent... the larger bottom one just enhances the dirt road on the bottom...

but seriously... what exactly did you do? What effects did you apply to make the top one so great? Why didn't you do a pinstripe? Can you do a pinstripe? LOL... people are just nice to you because you are friendly and have been here forever.

Fact is you added the same logo... in two spots... typed the registry number + oceanic and called it a day...

A319_NEO_CFM_LEAP_white_sm.jpg

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

• 1,760 posts

the top one is decent... the larger bottom one just enhances the dirt road on the bottom...

but seriously... what exactly did you do? What effects did you apply to make the top one so great? Why didn't you do a pinstripe? Can you do a pinstripe? LOL... people are just nice to you because you are friendly and have been here forever.

Fact is you added the same logo... in two spots... typed the registry number + oceanic and called it a day...

Well, I designed my own logo, and my own typeface for the airline. Since you're such an "expert" in design you should know that adding stuff for the sake of adding stuff doesn't make a design better. 

As others have said, you can go see my gallery and see what I've posted. If you want to continue this asinine dickwaving contest I encourage you to do it in a different thread :P

Also I see you've disabled comments on your gallery. Funny that you dole it out, but apparently you can't take the criticism yourself.

UbxSbIt.png

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Well, I designed my own logo, and my own typeface for the airline. Since you're such an "expert" in design you should know that adding stuff for the sake of adding stuff doesn't make a design better. 

As others have said, you can go see my gallery and see what I've posted. If you want to continue this asinine dickwaving contest I encourage you to do it in a different thread :P

Also I see you've disabled comments on your gallery. Funny that you dole it out, but apparently you can't take the criticism yourself.

Now you may not like my personal tastes, you may hate the idea of everything I created... but there is not a question of who applied more effort, and technique... 

hate all you want... there are things ive done here you simply cannot do even if you wanted to... and i promise... reproducing yours would be cake for me...

yes i turned my comments off... trolls like you have no taste... but feel free to trash me here.

Attached Files

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

and i promise... reproducing yours would be cake for me...

Okay then. Prove it.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Okay then. Prove it.

You can choose to believe it or not. I choose not to waste my time proving it. If you are not incapable of looking at what I have done and determining this for yourself that's on you.

It's a practically blank airplane. Not a single layer or mask of any kind. I guess your just trying to be a friend... but thats how everyone ended up with crap livery...  not being honest with each other and attacking anyone who points out the truth.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

FearofFlying confirmed promise breaker

You should run for political office you'd be great at it

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

You can choose to believe it or not. I choose not to waste my time proving it. If you are not incapable of looking at what I have done and determining this for yourself that's on you.

It's a practically blank airplane. Not a single layer or mask of any kind. I guess your just trying to be a friend... but thats how everyone ended up with crap livery... not being honest with each other and attacking anyone who points out the truth.

They should call you to design the next Swiss Air Lines livery, or the Cathay Pacific's one, or Air France, United, Air Canada, SAS, Finnair, etcetcetc

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

It's a practically blank airplane. Not a single layer or mask of any kind. I guess your just trying to be a friend... but thats how everyone ended up with crap livery...  not being honest with each other and attacking anyone who points out the truth.

Im sorry but last time I checked Oceanic had a much cleaner and crisp livery. Also throwing random stuff onto a template and filling the template up to the brim rather then planning out a livery and presenting a well thought, well made design.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

here comes the bandwagon.... 

ive made my point... crisp and clean livery do not have artifacts bleeding through..... you all have made your point... you are hostile to anyone who does not believe as yourselves.... keep on giving each other  +1... doesnt hurt me or anyone else... 

just a harmless little ae eurowhite lie....   XD

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

you go ahead and keep thinking that :sulkp:

at least his livery doesn't look like something a 5 year old would make on Kid Pix... :alarm:

BV6atB1.jpg

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Ladies and gentlemen, it's a video game. 

Realism is only important to a small group... an elite few.... "oldtimers"

You need to remember that it's okay to be nice to people who think different. I don't want my livery to be real. This isn't a doll house to me. What I choose to create has no bearing on my ability to create what I want.

Attached Files

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
Oceanic's livery is said to look nice without much detail. I tried the same with CAS but instead it was deemed too boring. What's the difference?

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Oceanic's livery is said to look nice without much detail. I tried the same with CAS but instead it was deemed too boring. What's the difference?

How long you have been a member.

*Drop's mike and goes back to actually playing*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users