Photo

Making a clean, crisp livery.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

ladiescanflytoo

ladiescanflytoo

• 6 posts

i have to say, having taken some time to read this whole thread, you guys need to chill out....

like FearOfFlying really come across as a pretentious, braggadocios know it all who jst wants a fight. like are u okay? and agre and the others just come across as just know it alls and 1%-ey... you guys complain about scaring away new members but from where im standing as a new member ur all the problem

but what do i know i just do watercolors for fun :P i think all you guys paintings look good, some a lot better than others though :P

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
It seems CAS isn't an ideal name for my airline after all, even though its logo and color scheme are well established.

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

i have to say, having taken some time to read this whole thread, you guys need to chill out....

like FearOfFlying really come across as a pretentious, braggadocios know it all who jst wants a fight. like are u okay? and agre and the others just come across as just know it alls and 1%-ey... you guys complain about scaring away new members but from where im standing as a new member ur all the problem

but what do i know i just do watercolors for fun :P i think all you guys paintings look good, some a lot better than others though :P

Honestly the most sound advice in the whole thread

12ca1c99cc.png

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts

You people are so incredibly out of touch with the average player here...  probably should start a new alliance and call yourselves the 1%... make it private and sit around and tell each how awesome you are.

This is basically what the gallery is.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

You are just flat wrong... coloring to alpha is very simple trick...  now i know for sure you are full of **** ... there is no way you work with photoshop for a living.

You're right, like I mentioned earlier (when you were presumably busy ranting) I do drafting and stuff at an engineering firm these days. Much better pay than my printing and graphics job. And when I did graphics it was mostly corporate logo and advertisement design in Illustrator and InDesign, which are both very much my strong suits.

Most of the work I did do in Photoshop was minor color adjustment, and any edits to ads done by my predecessor who was very much a Photoshop native. That isn't to say I don't know how to use Photoshop, because I can get by with reasonably successful results, but rather I'm a lot better in other Adobe products.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users