Photo

This needs to be looked into (Add More if Suspect others)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

Then with this comment you support the feeder idea, as you seem to announce that it is fair play hitting F5 all the time and buy what you like Sad I say you think this way :)

Whats really sad is that you are so jealous of the luck that these players have that you accuse them of cheating, I have personally witnessed many of these transactions. I and others, do not know the airlines that are releasing the beech's, just that they are selling them for lower than value so the common-sense commercial thing to do is to buy them and resale them for a higher price, pure economics. Don't even think about writing that if you had the chance to get a 3mil beech on the market you would pass it up.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

. .

Oh my you make a comment and edit it? why? tell us whats on the mind in the first place? or is it guilt playing tricks on you? That may get a little bite !:puzzled:

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

i have just gone onto the used market to see tha toniair is offerig his beech for 3 mil....still think its legit?

and i did that before and i got busted by the anti cheat for using feeder airlines! when all i did was accept the aircraft. its quite obvious in that case there toniair is a feeder airline

Well sure, I do think that some people cheat...

3mil is really cheap, below value, and it's suspicious...
But if you got busted last time, they will too get busted, right???:)

Is there an anti-cheat police or something? They will find out, I'm sure...

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Whats really sad is that you are so jealous of the luck that these players have that you accuse them of cheating, I have personally witnessed many of these transactions. I and others, do not know the airlines that are releasing the beech's, just that they are selling them for lower than value so the common-sense commercial thing to do is to buy them and resale them for a higher price, pure economics. Don't even think about writing that if you had the chance to get a 3mil beech on the market you would pass it up.

You need glasses? as at NO TIME have I accused any players of this, show me where I accused a player in this forum post? Read before you start accusing another please and if you need $$$ to buy glasses I will donate to you.:thumbdown:

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

http://www.sim.airlineempires.net/finance.php?player=11026[/URL'] and look sales. Well, this game will continue to be played in this fashion from the looks of it and if TW or Miller22 can make a more secure V3 game all will be better off on equal terms not riddled with feeders and cheaters :)

I don't think it can be more obviously said thna this. You knwo what you were insinuating...

babe_rachel, accusing I did not in my original post, I posted and at no point named any airline or player but was an attempt and wishful hope that the players who keep gaining un-fair advantage will halt their pratice but this seems to be ok with a lot of players in this game from reading the comments in this post, well if you want to support the notion of feeders = cheaters then you go right ahead and buy them, I may have to consider going there too if it means this pratice is OK with all the other players. As this will be the way to make it or go bust (Think about that)

If its o.k. with everyone why do you keep complaining?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

I don't think it can be more obviously said thna this. You knwo what you were insinuating...

If its o.k. with everyone why do you keep complaining?

Song, you have a problem indeed, read the frigging posts 3 times if you have to so it sinks in and then you may see that you have a little problem with unserstanding facts and truth. Song you are tunnled visioned and we know why as the one major alliance member is involved in this, Song thats OK you be loyal, it is pointless making comments with you are you only read what you want to read. Sad Song Sad :) So you post and I will read from now on :)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

babe_rachel, accusing I did not in my original post, I posted and at no point named any airline or player but was an attempt and wishful hope that the players who keep gaining un-fair advantage will halt their pratice but this seems to be ok with a lot of players in this game from reading the comments in this post, well if you want to support the notion of feeders = cheaters then you go right ahead and buy them, I may have to consider going there too if it means this pratice is OK with all the other players. As this will be the way to make it or go bust (Think about that)

OKay, you're right with some points.
But I would NEVER support feeders / cheaters / or what ever you want to call them. Because they are PATHETIC!!! :eek: :mad:

Well let's hope that they will be busted, who ever wants to cheat :)

Accusing was not a good worth for it, but more the idea of suspecting things too fast, before knowing what could have happened.. (in the case of Banana Airways (by Dazwalsh))

I am curious what Canjet and School rumble have to say about this...

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts
Well Boys,

lets keep it nice and cosy here :)

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Well Boys,

lets keep it nice and cosy here :)

easy on the Boys comment Female here my dear :)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

easy on the Boys comment Female here my dear :)

I'm sorry, my dear... Lets keep it nice and cosy, GIRL and BOY...:)

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
12 Aircraft sold in Jan.
5 Aircraft sold in Feb.
2 Aircraft sold in Mar.

The rest are with the admins. I've actually messaged torque outlining the 3 most suspicious deals I did. In the past, Watchdog played the same game like mad. Before him was Mario Bros. and Legend.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
I swear this comes up more often than the "when will NW get rid of their DC-9s" thread

ICEHOCEY77

ICEHOCEY77

• 44 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:ICEHOCEY77

I swear this comes up more often than the "when will NW get rid of their DC-9s" thread

money talks. But they have tons of A320's just sitting out in the desert.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
I usaully avoid these threads as rarely and I mean RARELY will there be proper evidence brought forth, but just the same bunch of kids who wanted the reset to try again as yet again not off to a super start. As per the legitimacy of my A/C, Sorry but they are not giving all proper information. Aircraft sales are actually a very effective way of geting ahead early on by refreshing the used A/C page over and over again, sometimes you get lucky with a low priced plane, imparticular like a J31 for $4 mil (got on of those once, I sold for 4.9mil. I get full sales above its value (which is what is put down)) When really I'm making .9 mil. Its that simple I just have the time to be doing such things over and over again, sorry you don't like it but I just spend 10 minutes of refreshing and only once out of probably dozens of times I've done this past and present has it actually paid off in getting a low priced A/C.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

yer im not saying their cheating too fast all im saying is where are they getting these cheap ac from? then who are they selling them too..its all a bit fishy if you ask me i mean 12 million from ac sales.....does that not make u think something dodgy is going on here? it wouldnt hurt to look into their aicraft buying selling activities because i believe those planes are being bought at 3 mil each then sold for 5 or something which is not right

Daz

I will repeat its 12 million is static profit, not actual cash/value profit.
CEO of:
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
For some reason people are selling aircraft for value (used J31 is what $3.5M?). Then the airlines buying them are able to sell them for $4-$6M because there aren't that many used aircraft available. That's why they are getting such big profit margins in aircraft sales.

However, there has been a lot of new airlines popping up that are selling the aircraft on the public market at half price and then nothing. Somebody better stop making these airlines. Hopefully this person or group of people is found.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
I echo PSA's statements. I also think if it's a crime for anyone to purchase aircraft at ridiculous prices, then the script should be altered to raise the price range from 50 to 75%.

ICEHOCEY77

ICEHOCEY77

• 44 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:ICEHOCEY77

any[/b']one to purchase aircraft at ridiculous prices, then the script should be altered to raise the price range from 50 to 75%.

Well in that same notion, should it be crime for people to make routes at ridiculously low prices?

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
nope routes arent cheating you arent gaining from lowering prices

ok but aircraft should not be sold at 50 percent ...simple!!! raise it to 80 i would say..gives good discounts off the bigger aircraft but stops any real gain from those crappy beach's.

if it isnt changed then i dont see why we cant just gain from these tactics because its within game restrictions and id rather see one rule for all not one rule for one person and a different rule for the rest

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com

12 Aircraft sold in Jan.
5 Aircraft sold in Feb.
2 Aircraft sold in Mar.

The rest are with the admins. I've actually messaged torque outlining the 3 most suspicious deals I did. In the past, Watchdog played the same game like mad. Before him was Mario Bros. and Legend.

Um, NOT ME SIR! Don't mix me up with this mess! I'm running Legend this round, and I've never cheated once. If I did, I wouldn't be in 60th place. And I know Banana, he's 100% legit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users