Photo

This needs to be looked into (Add More if Suspect others)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Talking about Rumble...this should be self-explanatory:

http://www.cheesy.ca/3ra/rumble.gif

haha you mean ALL the FRA gates that player purchased, Oh well they will get returned and will spend out more $$$ to buy them back, which make no good planning in early stages of this game reset.

dbuis

dbuis

I'm a lost little DC9

• 13 posts
gizgiz is just mad because he took all his gates legally.

Loser. And to accuse him of cheating just because he can afford to buy it? Shame shame shame.

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
It doesn't matter - I don't have the hours anyways, and my DOP is satisfying enough.

He pretty much is cheating - who buys 43 gates in one day??? I swear he had no more than 20 yesterday, and a couple of planes I'm sure won't take up 23 gates!

Yes, he's based where I'm based, but so what? I'm just reporting what seems suspicious, so it I'm not ashamed at all. (Neither am I mad)

I'm sure many other people are just as suspicious as I am about this odd gate purchase...and considering Rumble's other accusations in this thread, I would say he is slighly suspicious - 2nd AND has at least 5 aircraft on order...HMMMM...
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

dbuis

dbuis

I'm a lost little DC9

• 13 posts

It doesn't matter - I don't have the hours anyways, and my DOP is satisfying enough.

He pretty much is cheating - who buys 43 gates in one day??? I swear he had no more than 20 yesterday, and a couple of planes I'm sure won't take up 23 gates!

Yes, he's based where I'm based, but so what? I'm just reporting what seems suspicious, so it I'm not ashamed at all. (Neither am I mad)

I'm sure many other people are just as suspicious as I am about this odd gate purchase...and considering Rumble's other accusations in this thread, I would say he is slighly suspicious - 2nd AND has at least 5 aircraft on order...HMMMM...

And, he's been making over 2 million dollars a day.. I think he can afford to buy 43 gates in one day if he wanted to.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Buying all gates is not considered cheating at all, so please do not think that way, there is no different to making a terminal, but the cost is way beyond anyone at this point as the setup fee kills you. Remember this player will get a notice of removal, and then the gates will be taken away, then it is a simple case of who is fastest to get them. So best of luck :)

dbuis

dbuis

I'm a lost little DC9

• 13 posts

Buying all gates is not considered cheating at all, so please do not think that way, there is no different to making a terminal, but the cost is way beyond anyone at this point as the setup fee kills you. Remember this player will get a notice of removal, and then the gates will be taken away, then it is a simple case of who is fastest to get them. So best of luck :)

Exactly. Finally, a sensible woman :)

It's like going to the supermarket and buying all the lightbulbs.. You ain't gonna pull the guy out of line, beat him up, and have security haul him out, just because he has enough money to buy all the lightbulbs.

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
i know this is not the right thread but i just can't help it ...
Anyone in need of a FRA gate ??? you can buy mine for $25 million :):D
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
Haha. Very funny. No, I knew the gates would be returned eventually. I just found it...interesting...to report.

But no, 25 mil may JUST be a tad too expensive for something that's worth $99,000...
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Haha. Very funny. No, I knew the gates would be returned eventually. I just found it...interesting...to report.

But no, 25 mil may JUST be a tad too expensive for something that's worth $99,000...

hm ok 25 is a lot but i've seen gates change hands for $15 million so ..
btw it was just a joke anyways but since you're going so serious about it .. how much you're willing to pay then ?? $10M ???
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users