Photo

This needs to be looked into (Add More if Suspect others)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts
Please understand that we do not need cheaters gain total advantage in this game but over past 7-hours and logged in with a look at some future routes and hoping to gain a purchase of one used airframes, it is ironical that some players in the TOP 20 Group have to use some shifty tactics to gain the edge in the game. These players who keep abusing the system need to be removed fully from the game. My details of the players who are playing the conniving game of false growth will be sent in PM to the relevant administration staff who I hope will look into their actions during this visual observation performed in past few hours. The perpetrators know who they are and it is very sad to think that they are of the view that you, I and other players do not see what is happening. Exceptionally poignant state these people, live and breed in.

Before other players attack me directly for saying this statement in this post, NO I will not be playing as much this game as in the past, just want to keep an interest till the Pay Versions are released.

:confused:

g-w-r

g-w-r

Tycoon

• 328 posts
  • WLM ID:graham_w_r@hotmail.com
what kind of cheating was going on? feeder airlines?

and can you provide evidence.
Posted Image Posted Image

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Yes all information has been PM'ed to the one who will look into thier buying / feeder selling habits :)

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
. .

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
Could you provide evidence?...since the start of the gamei have been monitoring the fleet expansions and everything seems normal to date, with everyone having fleets with their own profits!
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Could you provide evidence?...since the start of the gamei have been monitoring the fleet expansions and everything seems normal to date, with everyone having fleets with their own profits!

question was already asked ..

and answered

Yes all information has been PM'ed to the one who will look into thier buying / feeder selling habits :)

so dont worry .. the people who NEED that data has got it :)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

frankly.de

frankly.de

Fly the Best - Fly Airbus

• 148 posts

so dont worry .. the people who NEED that data has got it :)

So what's the point of this thread in the first place?

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
if i found out something really suspicious .. i'd also report it to TW or Miller , because those are the only ones that can check ALL data according the incident(s) reported .. They are also the only 1 who can see it it's really cheating or abuseing bugs or not .. So why go flame people when you can't be sure and get a bad reputation yourself ??
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2018

take a look at his aircraft sales!!!!!!

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
and his
http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2747

and to a certain extent
http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2625

now you dont make millions and millions selling beech's no one pays over the ods for them otherwise they would be just stupid!. there is ways of making that sort of cash and its not legit

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

if i found out something really suspicious .. i'd also report it to TW or Miller , because those are the only ones that can check ALL data according the incident(s) reported .. They are also the only 1 who can see it it's really cheating or abuseing bugs or not .. So why go flame people when you can't be sure and get a bad reputation yourself ??

Leipe, there is presume to be a team of defraud police active in this game and my original post was to highlight the need for the main one player to STOP their activity, now you say report to Miller22 or TW but Miller22 will not read PM's and TW is far too busy to be concerned with cheaters as we must remember that this game is still beta and not the final version pay-per-play game and as many will say it is FREE to play the young and olds or black white or brindle no race color or creed enters into this game. Only the players who play honestly are segregated out as we live in a world of mixed honesty and fair play coupled with cheaters and hackers. The information I witnessed and my own thoughts has been relayed to a player who is in or part of the cheat police team but will it be taken any further will be subject to open discussion and fair play, not you or I will ever answer that. For the interest of fair play and not unfair advantage, all reported cases should be investigated.:)

Tump

Tump

• 442 posts

User's Awards

ever used this key?

F5

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2018

take a look at his aircraft sales!!!!!!

and his
http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2747

and to a certain extent
http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2625

now you dont make millions and millions selling beech's no one pays over the ods for them otherwise they would be just stupid!. there is ways of making that sort of cash and its not legit

You and Rubberlegs are accusing(suspect things) airlines too fast. These airlines earn money by buying cheap J31's on the market (4 mln / 4.5 mln) and selling these for 5.9 mln.

School Rumble and Canjet have done this. Yesterday an airline offered his two J-31's for 4.5 mln. They were gone very quick. Minutes later Canjet sold his new 2 J-31's for 5.9 mln.
You know that a J-31 is worth 3,3 mln, and if you sell it for 5.9 mln, you have 2.6 mln extra profit in your financial information...

I can't say if it's going between feeder airlines. But if Canjet and School Rumble have no feeder airlines, they're doing this legally...

Oh and Banana Airways had 2 J-31's, and sold 1 J-31. That's why...

That's my point of view:p

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
yer im not saying their cheating too fast all im saying is where are they getting these cheap ac from? then who are they selling them too..its all a bit fishy if you ask me i mean 12 million from ac sales.....does that not make u think something dodgy is going on here? it wouldnt hurt to look into their aicraft buying selling activities because i believe those planes are being bought at 3 mil each then sold for 5 or something which is not right

Daz

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
If you had the patience to sit and refresh the used market, then you would see the extremely low prices that come up.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
i have just gone onto the used market to see tha toniair is offerig his beech for 3 mil....still think its legit?

and i did that before and i got busted by the anti cheat for using feeder airlines! when all i did was accept the aircraft. its quite obvious in that case there toniair is a feeder airline

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts
This activity is what is needed to be look into, that airline is http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=11026 and look sales. Well, this game will continue to be played in this fashion from the looks of it and if TW or Miller22 can make a more secure V3 game all will be better off on equal terms not riddled with feeders and cheaters :)

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

If you had the patience to sit and refresh the used market, then you would see the extremely low prices that come up.

Then with this comment you support the feeder idea, as you seem to announce that it is fair play hitting F5 all the time and buy what you like Sad I say you think this way :)

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
yer exactly 8 mil has gone to another airline now and that will be seemed normal and within game constraints..check whoever those aircraft went to and just delete the account is what i say

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

You and Rubberlegs are accusing(suspect things) airlines too fast. These airlines earn money by buying cheap J31's on the market (4 mln / 4.5 mln) and selling these for 5.9 mln.

School Rumble and Canjet have done this. Yesterday an airline offered his two J-31's for 4.5 mln. They were gone very quick. Minutes later Canjet sold his new 2 J-31's for 5.9 mln.
You know that a J-31 is worth 3,3 mln, and if you sell it for 5.9 mln, you have 2.6 mln extra profit in your financial information...

I can't say if it's going between feeder airlines. But if Canjet and School Rumble have no feeder airlines, they're doing this legally...

Oh and Banana Airways had 2 J-31's, and sold 1 J-31. That's why...

That's my point of view:p

babe_rachel, accusing I did not in my original post, I posted and at no point named any airline or player but was an attempt and wishful hope that the players who keep gaining un-fair advantage will halt their pratice but this seems to be ok with a lot of players in this game from reading the comments in this post, well if you want to support the notion of feeders = cheaters then you go right ahead and buy them, I may have to consider going there too if it means this pratice is OK with all the other players. As this will be the way to make it or go bust (Think about that)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users