Photo

This needs to be looked into (Add More if Suspect others)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
That Legend was around 12 months ago.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

12 Aircraft sold in Jan.
5 Aircraft sold in Feb.
2 Aircraft sold in Mar.

The rest are with the admins. I've actually messaged torque outlining the 3 most suspicious deals I did. In the past, Watchdog played the same game like mad. Before him was Mario Bros. and Legend.

Hey why am I talked about, I didnt do any such buying from used market get fact right, I helped out another player 2 rounds ago and it was sorted out, go hide behine another door not mine. Bugger off !!!!!!!!!!!

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com

That Legend was around 12 months ago.

No sir, I was legend 2 resets ago as well! You should remember that during the Brunswick battles!

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Weird, always remembered you as Legacy. I don't remember if it was Airlines are Airways. That airline contained the word "Legend" though.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

any[/b']one to purchase aircraft at ridiculous prices, then the script should be altered to raise the price range from 50 to 75%.

That's not what I meant. It shouldn't be a crime just because you purchase cheap aircraft. The crime is opening these airline accounts just to put cheap aircraft on the market. We have already seen people with 10 airlines so far this round (CityLinx).

It was said a long time ago that changing the price range to 80% would help, but even then you are still going to have people take advantage of it. It would just take them longer to get as big a profit.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

That's not what I meant. It shouldn't be a crime just because you purchase cheap aircraft. The crime is opening these airline accounts just to put cheap aircraft on the market. We have already seen people with 10 airlines so far this round (CityLinx).

Thanks for clarifying the point about the cheap aircraft.

It was said a long time ago that changing the price range to 80% would help, but even then you are still going to have people take advantage of it. It would just take them longer to get as big a profit.

Agreed.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

That could work but how about getting rid of the J31? What advantage does it server over the 1900D? You can't purchase new and all it does is promote use by feeders and cheaters. With 1900D's its value allows it to be not sold at half without detection through finacial statements.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com

That could work but how about getting rid of the J31? What advantage does it server over the 1900D? You can't purchase new and all it does is promote use by feeders and cheaters. With 1900D's its value allows it to be not sold at half without detection through finacial statements.

Cheers!

I completely agree. I say replace the J31 with the Embraer 110, Legacy shuttle, or even a Shorts would be better than that thing! The value would be more commensurate (except on the shuttle which would be more) and they're all more useful than the J31 bag of ____.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
I Want To Buy Avros!!!!!

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
O.K. could people please get over the fact that just because someone bought a cheap plane that that does not mean that they have or control feeder airlines...

Man I hate this airline

2006-04-20 18:56:57 feeder buyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feeder buyer

When I get a message like this after finding a beech for 4.5 million on the PUBLIC market, after spending a few minutes refreshing (which is not said to be cheating or illegal!). I mean come on, I don't know who this airline is, as I didn't even look at the name!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

My suggestion 2 game resets ago and was not liked for which I was abused for suggesting it, now this pops up again and it must be considered as one way to put a slowing - stop to the lower priced aircraft being flooded on the used market, if the RRP of the J31 is 3.2M why would it not be fair to offer 20% discount as the max level any player is able to sell for, only 640,000 under value or 2.560,000m the larger Q-400 being 19.3m will and can only be offered for 20% off RRP being 386,000 placing the sale just under 19M, and so on. We will never stop the feeder's in this game but this will slow the effect of feeder's not weed it out, but a step in the right direction. The games maths has 50% set now, let it be a simple change to 20% off not 1/2 price, thats the problem. :)

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

O.K. could people please get over the fact that just because someone bought a cheap plane that that does not mean that they have or control feeder airlines...

Man I hate this airline

2006-04-20 18:56:57 feeder buyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feeder buyer

When I get a message like this after finding a beech for 4.5 million on the PUBLIC market, after spending a few minutes refreshing (which is not said to be cheating or illegal!). I mean come on, I don't know who this airline is, as I didn't even look at the name!

I saw one for 4.5M, it was there for about 30 seconds after I refreshed. I won't mention any airline names, but I can not understand why he would sell it so cheap. And "Man I hate this airline" should stop being a sore loser just because he didn't buy the aircraft first.
Posted ImagePosted Image

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
I've sold aircraft really cheap. Yesterday I sold a 1900D to Song for 5.3 when they were going for 6.5. I'm not feeding though as I just needed the $ to make the first payment for a Q400 so I wouldn't have to wait another month. Overall, that is a little of how people get these figures into their finance page.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Find out who this guy sold out too....look at his A/C sales losses

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=11052

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

It is funny that the number is 11,052 but we are not able to gain 1,000 airlines in full operation, where is the other 10,000? is that 10,000 all feeders

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts

Thia has been taken care of already.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

It is funny that the number is 11,052 but we are not able to gain 1,000 airlines in full operation, where is the other 10,000? is that 10,000 all feeders

The other 10,000 are non-active airlines as the id's are never changed or erased...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Intercepted one of them from this newb.
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
11004 Goose-Airways
11008 Goose Air

I wonder if these are supposed to be golden geese? I think they should both be deleted. It's sad that people who can't manage an airline properly find the need to cheat.
Posted ImagePosted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
Talking about Rumble...this should be self-explanatory: check Rumble's Frankfurt gates - maybe THAT's why there's none left...

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2018

Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users