• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Well, you just basically sell all your gates for the one airline you're wanting to shut down, then get rid of all the gates and declair bankrupcy. After that, play on the other account.

*Just to clarify*
You can operate two airlines at once, but only if they are on different servers (eg one on sim 1, and one on sim 2).

Ah thank you, that is what I meant, but I had worded it a bit badly.

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

Well, you just basically sell all your gates for the one airline you're wanting to shut down, then get rid of all the gates and declair bankrupcy. After that, play on the other account.

Ah thank you, that is what I meant, but I had worded it a bit badly.

How about instead of making sim3 miller should make version 2.0?

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
When was Sim 3 announced? Also Sim 1 is Version 2...
Aer Solas

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

When was Sim 3 announced? Also Sim 1 is Version 2...

no no no....! sim3 wasn't announced, But making a new website (with stricter rules) calling it Airline Empires 2 would be nice. That way the only people that could go on would people that truly want to play.

heinkel

heinkel

A Star Alliance Member

• 46 posts

User's Awards

I suggest to create stop-over box on the Create route page.

for example if you want to fly from CGK to AMS via KUL for refuel and the CGK-AMS is a lucrative route.Meanwhile the KUL-AMS is not a lucrative route.In the real life the route is still profitable,even when nobody from KUL fly my airline to AMS. because there's still a lot of pax from CGK wanted to fly to AMS.

But in the current game, the route is not CGK-KUL-AMS, but CGK-KUL and KUL-AMS. So the route is unprofitable. What about that ??

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
If its a suggestion it belongs in the Suggestions area. ;)
Aer Solas

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Okay, I've got sufficient content on paper to announce some of the important changes to the way Airline Empires will be played.

I'd also like to apologise to my lack of appearence on the website of late, i have no internet connection at home currently due to my moving house this weekend.

)...

well guess old posts belonning to the TW should be ignored in the forum

why is this old post surfacing again?

and where is the wrench?
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts

and where is the wrench?

Ask him for your money back. Since its a free game he has no responsibility to be active...
Aer Solas

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Ask him for your money back.

what for

not playing this stuipd game riddled with bugs

just here to annoy some in the forums
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts

what for

not playing this stuipd game riddled with bugs

just here to annoy some in the forums

Well since you dont pay for the game theres no reason to complain. ;)
Aer Solas

sigma

sigma

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:hicksapple

How about airports like Green Bay, Appleton and Oshkosh? These airports should be added! And... airlines should be able to buy out other airlines (or at least creat "sub airlines. (EX: Midwest Connect, Northwest Airlink, or American Eagle)

I'd be for being able to own portions of other airlines. It would be really cool if we could buy and sell our shares to each other as a way to raise capital. Also, it would be nice if credit actually did something.

As for missing airports they are also missing Little Rock, Shreveport, Jackson Hole... etc. There are many missing airports in the south and the mid-west.
Pan American Airways (19006)
"Connecting the World"

NewYinzer

NewYinzer

• 14 posts
Face it, this game is missing most of the airports which real airlines serve. Before we go into Version 3, we should get at least a hundred small or medium sized airports. There are hundreds of airports in China, but I only see about five in the game. What is the problem with throwing the small airlines a bone and making the game more realistic? Remember people - a J31 is built for Portsmouth to New London/Groton, not New York to Boston!

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I'm taking care of it!Stop whining about the airports I will jave a list done soon! Gah!
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I also think there should be more realistic non-open skies agreements... Like if an airport in Iraq is added, sure as hell no airline now will fly into there from the USA!!!

Another rule should be like in real life only 2 airlines from the US and two from the UK can fly trans-atlantic into Heathrow, but to make the game a bit more leanient the top 20 total airlines can fly trans-atlantic from or to heathrow.

Lastly there should be able to fly across the pacific. Right now (as far as I know) a flight from Honolulu to Sydney has to go all the way around the world, a flight no plane has the range to do, but it is really able to be done in real life.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Trans-Pacific flights don't go round the world, it's just the maps graphics doing it.
Posted Image

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts

Another rule should be like in real life only 2 airlines from the US and two from the UK can fly trans-atlantic into Heathrow, but to make the game a bit more leanient the top 20 total airlines can fly trans-atlantic from or to heathrow.

Nope... Not gonna agree with that. In other words, once you're settled in the top 20, no-one can get you out or overtake you. That will disgust a lot of people..
Emirates - A proud member of StarAlliance

NewYinzer

NewYinzer

• 14 posts

I'm taking care of it!Stop whining about the airports I will jave a list done soon! Gah!

Mea Culpa! I did not realize that something was being done about this until you told me...

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Even so it doesn't justify posting the same post in 3 different places
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
Can moderators lock these threads? There is no point in useless replies bringing up old threads.
Aer Solas

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
They're never on. But you can PM Maestro if you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users