Airline Empires Version 3...

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Can moderators lock these threads? There is no point in useless replies bringing up old threads.

Just be concerned with your own sim game and stop pestering others in this game.

It is players like you that make concern to the mass exit of many a good player in AE
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

Just be concerned with your own sim game and stop pestering others in this game.

It is players like you that make concern to the mass exit of many a good player in AE

Hey, don't blame Stephen's game or even Stpehen in general for all this, watchdog. At my last check, he wasn't the one causing gates to go into negatives, or even doing a large amount of the bad cheating around the game. To be honest, even without it, many players would've left because of how unplayable the game tends to become for those not in the top 100! You have to remember, there was no one to deal with the cheating and the hacking going on in the game, also the lack of many features in AE, like maybe something called order. Eventually people are gonna grow sick and tired of that and unless something is done, AE is gonna flatline because very few are playing it due to the issues that arose, with or without Stephen's game.

Somehow, I have a feeling we might not see a new version of AE. I even have a feeling we might not see a reset for a very long time. Only way it'll happen is if Miller decides to "hire" a few players to admin the game as well as code up new things into the game.

NewYinzer

NewYinzer

• 14 posts
So...is everything here hopeless? If so, I'll just return to the shadows of the Diecast Aircraft Forum...

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

So...is everything here hopeless? If so, I'll just return to the shadows of the Diecast Aircraft Forum...

In my opinion, it looks like that, many players are migrating to other games or even just stop playing altogeather. I think though this mass migration might benefit AE though. Less players might make the game more playable. But miller or whoever he gets to work on it must work on making hte game better. Afterall, this is the biggest largest free multiplayer game of this genre on the net, but if things go the way they do, it'll becoming just a hollowed out shell that has practically been forgotten.

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
"Entering more games will be using "premium" tokens (which cost USD). The premium players will be able to adjust the settings in these areas to minimize cost and maximise profits. A free account will have to use the default settings."

Oh No, Not this site too!
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Afterall, this is the biggest largest free multiplayer game of this genre on the net, but .

was once the biggest

lucky to be a dozen players left with the balance just cheaters and hackers
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net

Afterall, this is the biggest largest free multiplayer game of this genre on the net

Excluding the duplicate accounts there are probably 2000-3000 players in AM, so its probably the biggest.

How did you deduce that? I dont see how me not playing AE has made the "good players" exit.
Aer Solas

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
That's enough of that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users