Don't force you technological superiority down our throats Med XD

hGHxJjo.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

ClhyrqE.png

MGM Aerospace is happy to announce an update to its order book.

8DzBWBg.png

Aeropolska has ordered 10 aircraft, with two options.

Q9KDfop.png

MidAmerican Airlines has ordered 65 of the aircraft, with 35 options.

In addition, the airline has confirmed orders for 35 aircraft from Columbia Airlines, and 35 aircraft from an undisclosed customer with an additional 15 options, with the M100 program currently having an order book with 200 firm orders and 62 options. Stay tuned for the next update.

CONTACT TO ORDER

cUDPatH.jpg

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

gb8UTok.png

We are also pleased to announce new orders for 150 R200s by Springair:

sFhl7yG.png

As well as an order for 20 new R120Fs by Windsor Global Cargo:

mnY35j8.png

As well as an order for 15 by Transaerienne Cargo

eK7shFf.png

Intera is also pleased to announce our first orders for the R300 as well, including 70+20 for Seychellen, 50 for Ross Holding Co, and 15 for Transrossiya:

LXEdY5f.png

Contact me via PM or via Discord to place an order.

UbxSbIt.png

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

0sTGDiq.png

vjm6I9i.png

Armstrong has delivered 15 AR90s since launch, and has received 151 firm orders and 50 options. Nine clients around the world ordered AR90 and seven of them currently operates one or more AR90 today.

Despite the cancellation by Balkan Airlines and a subsequent lawsuit by said airline, the AR90 remains to be the most popular regional airliner on the market today. The settlement of said lawsuit puts it behind us and we can confirm to all current and potential operators that AR90 is a safe and reliable aircraft.

The AR90 program cost 4.7 billion dollars as of May 2017, and so far we have earned 3.1 billion dollars in revenue. At this rate Armstrong Industries projects that the AR90 program will become profitable by 2021.

Development will continue to make AR90 more attractive to potential customers. So far AR90 has received an uprated engine, a new High Altitude Package, and a new windshield wiping system.

Today Armstrong Industries is proud to announce the launching of the AR90 Freighter. The new AR90 Mk. 3 and AR90 Freighter can be ordered today.

wfkKcpR.png

gNqKXqN.png

b5HVHlv.png

tYSMs8I.png

Internederland ordered 10 AR90s for their Eurohopper operation.

VG1Gzx1.png

Seychellen ordered 10 AR90s. HAP was selected for the tropical climate these AR90s will be operating in.

Armstrong Industries has indefinitely suspended delivery of AR90s to Seychellen due to questionable ability to finance its order given other orders placed to other companies recently. Seychellen should provide evidence of it's ability to finance and operate the fleet it has recently ordered from Islander, Intera and Armstrong before delivery may be resumed.

qUiJrXd.png

Peruana ordered 10 AR90s with 10 options. Due to their request for the High Altitude Package to be developed, their delivery was delayed until now.

Balkan Airlines cancelled their order of 12 AR90s and 8 options. The only aircraft delivered was bought back by Armstrong Industries and redelivered to PNAccess. A temporary order ban has been placed on Balkan Airlines and any other airlines associated with their management staff until further notice.

3TIj9xr.png

3IUGnho.png

hGHxJjo.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

DOUT7lw.png

Misteria is pleased to announce the formal launch of it's passenger family, with a firm commitment from Macquarie Airlines of Australia for 28 Misteria 410s and a further 6 410F's.

7MpsWdE.png

Ross Group has formally launched the Misteria 340 family, with an order for 15 examples, alongside an existing order for 35 Misteria 410s and a further 15 410Fs.

MBwHPnv.png

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

** OFFICIAL LAUNCH **

msg-13246-0-00837200-1493935630.png

Gosh if only Boeing made that. :whistling:

But I think, expanding the CFM LEAP engines to 41,500 lb is a stretch. It's hot section is strained already and is reaching the limit of how much more you can put in an engine without gearing. This is why I think Boeing never made a 757 MAX: a completely new engine has to be developed.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Gosh if only Boeing made that. :whistling:

But I think, expanding the CFM LEAP engines to 41,500 lb is a stretch. It's hot section is strained already and is reaching the limit of how much more you can put in an engine without gearing. This is why I think Boeing never made a 757 MAX: a completely new engine has to be developed.

order misteria

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

GYC1sP0.png

Armstrong Industries has indefinitely suspended delivery of AR90s to Seychellen due to questionable ability to finance its order given other orders placed to other companies recently. Seychellen should provide evidence of it's ability to finance and operate the fleet it has recently ordered from Islander, Intera and Armstrong before delivery may be resumed.

Armstrong has also decided to place a purchase ban on Vision/Adam due to its Spamline nature. Anyone caught gifting, leasing or selling Armstrong products to Vision/Adam will also receive executive actions from Armstrong industries. Armstrong Industries is a firm supporter of the anti-spam line movement and will do anything necessary to retain a healthy and competitive aviation industry.

hGHxJjo.png

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

New engines for the new generation!

aN6I6dR.png

VygfmDp.png

H140

Applications:

Islander I600

Islander I620

Thrust: 150 kN (33,700 lb) -> derated version 122 kN (27,400 lb)

Bypass ratio: 8.5:1

Fan diameter: 77in

Compressor: 1 fan, 4-stage LP + 9-stage HP (derated version will have 3-stage LP instead of 4)

Turbine: 2-stage HP + 6-stage LP

To strap this on your aircraft, TEMPLATE HERE!

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Cervera Aviation is pleased to update the community with progress on the Cervera CE-10 'Eagle Eye' reconnaissance aircraft, which is still in development. For reasons of confidentiality, the aircraft will not be readily available to the public and may only be ordered through private negotiation due to top secret equipment and technology aboard.

jeP0uar.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

DOUT7lw.pngMisteria Commerical Jets is pleased to announce a new family of narrowbody commercial jetlines, the NCJ or New Commercial Jetliner.

1o8tIwh.png

Powered by Pratt & Whitney's PW1100G engines, the NCJ2 has a theoretical payload range in excess of 3000nm, carrying upto 219 passengers in the new state of the art cabin, nicknamed Misteria Aerial Interior (MAI).

wppSTRs.png

To place an order, click here

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

rrvnztF.jpg?1

We'd also like to announce that we've begun the development of our very own bizjet, the CX-1, which will be as unique in design as possible (i.e. little to no use of existing templates, aside from engines).

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

Intera division AG Aircraft Engines is pleased to announce their new engine: The AG6000

ImOdEFW.png

Applications:

This new engine will be introduced into service with the new R100ER models from Intera. the AG6000 will allow for a vastly increased MTOW with similar fuel efficiency, allowing for longer range and better takeoff performance than the standard R100.

Thrust: 

AG6116: 116,500lbs
AG6002: 102,000lbs

Bypass ratio: 9:1

Fan diameter: 128in

Compressor: 1 fan, 4-stage LP, 9-stage HP

Turbine: 2-stage HP, 6-stage LP

UbxSbIt.png

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

gYbeDG4.png
The AR90M is the military variant of AR90 available only through private inquiries (on Discord) due to its military nature.

Euxc7tI.png

The Royal Australian Air Force (*Zipp) has ordered 5 commercial version of AR90, one of which will be used as VIP transport.

9MvuN7k.png

DWLC of Bosnia has purchased 4 AR90s, one of which will be leased to the Bosnian government for the purpose of VIP transport.

b5HVHlv.png

EkmxL1g.png

London Sovereign has ordered 20 AR90s. These will be equipped with HAP. They are believed to be deployed to London City Airport when delivered.

-----

Seychellen has recalled their order of 10 AR90s based on recent events. No further comment will be made by Armstrong Industries regarding this news.

3TIj9xr.png

3IUGnho.png

hGHxJjo.png

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

msg-21998-0-34254200-1494234542.png

Schnecke & Diable do not only aim to provide airplanes, we actually intend to improve airlines. So, when our latest customer, Greenair, came with an order of 90 ScD200-2s, we could not hold ourselves from offering them an upgrade for their livery. Greenair's ScD Jets that will start to be delivered in January, will adopt ScD Jets standard livery in bright pearlescent green. This eye-catching livery scheme, we believe, will lift Greenair's brand image, and help them step up the airline game.

KjgkpCe.png

Meanwhile, our assembly line in Graz, Austria, will be kept busy by the orders made by two Belgian airlines. Royal Belgian Express, a premium Belgian airline, have submitted an order for 12 ScD200-2 that will be delivered starting the end of this year; and Cygnus Airways, an LCC++, has ordered 20 planes of the same type.

qXksLpo.png

RNnswHj.png

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

msg-21998-0-30678600-1494345750.png

Good try but it's still an ugly green.

hGHxJjo.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts
[quote name="Speed Bird" post="236070" timestamp="1493737566"]msg-13246-0-00837200-1493935630.png

Trans Continental Airlines would like to purchase 100 757 Max 250's and 100 Max 9 series Aircraft to replace ageing 757-200 aircraft,

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

5wAAxKU.jpg

Coco X

Coco X

AE's most fashionable member

• 135 posts

Strada Aerospatiale Italia announced today the S-600 Seicento is available for order with a full set of specifications published, in addition to Skyway's order for 25 aircraft we are also pleased to announce new customers Kalakala Airlines and Balinese Airways have both placed orders for the aircraft.

Strada also confirmed the development of the S-700 Settecento, a stretched version of the S-600 able to seat up to 199 passengers in a typical 1 class layout or185 in a typical 2 class layout, Strada stated it would not be taking firm orders but would enter discussions with potential customers for the new aircraft.

Coco x 

Attached Files

DWA_Sig_3_7.png

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

Ikarus announces the first military fighter design to roll out of the factory - the BMA469

Next to being the first military design, the BMA469 is completly in-house developed, with the engine being produced in Serbia.

rIikxI2.png

The fighter is armed with 2 30mm cannons, and the armament can include up to 6x 200kg bombs, 4 dozens of unguided missles and ATG and ATA missles. The range is 1450 kilometers, which can be expanded up to 2700km while in ferry mode. Considering that the aircraft is equipped with the afterburner, the maximum speed is Mach 2.0 (2200km/h, 1189kts), and the stall speed is quite low at 210km/h (114kts). The service ceiling is at 57420ft(17500m).

The price is not public, only for inquiries.

image.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users