Photo

Oggey's Seat Map Index - For all your dirty needs!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

-Added some extra configs ( 733,787 and more)

- The IFS section is fully complete

Are there more accessories in need of adding?

12ca1c99cc.png

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
France Airways livery

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

Cough, look in signature cough, press cough request livery cough, request it cough

12ca1c99cc.png

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

New document using the new Google Docs. Please refer to this in the future.

- Added some Russian aircrafts

12ca1c99cc.png

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

Introducing the new look of the Oggey Config Sheet!

12ca1c99cc.png

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

New improved version of the IFS sheet available

12ca1c99cc.png

vap57

vap57

AE Player

• 33 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Worked for an airline in Canada for 10 years in the 80's (Wardair).  We flew 747-100's with 456 seats in a 2 class config, DC10-30's with 301 seats in a 2 class config, A300-200's with 256 seats in a two class config (leased from SAA) and A310-300's with 195 seats in a 2 class config.  Don't know if that will help anyone, but there you have it.

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

I found a seating config (presumably from SAS) for the hard-to-find CV-990 Coronado, among other planes. SAS operated them in a 16C/85Y config. http://hjak.se/scana...pl/coronado.htm

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

Both of these are very useful.

12ca1c99cc.png

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts
I will use all the configurations. But in the IFS food section why is everything free.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

I will use all the configurations. But in the IFS food section why is everything free.

Free food in IFS vastly improves the rating of your IFS. However if you are focused on earning money then you can simply charge money for food.

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

ok

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

You should add Ife configs.

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts

I don't >_> there's nothing to say how much space is being give to 'F' seating or 'Y' seating so therefore I cannot do the maths. Then again, if you copy real world airlines then it's easier to look it up...

Business class seats take up 60 percent more space than economy, and 70 percent less space than first class. Base pitch for economy is 30 inches, although some airlines like spirit go down to 28 inches. I would ensure you know that first.

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts
If the real world config for the q200 is 37 seats, then what is the problem with having 39 seats, especially if this won't add an additional row to the plane.

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts
If the real world config for the q200 is 37 seats, then what is the problem with having 39 seats, especially if this won't add an additional row to the plane.

Free food in IFS vastly improves the rating of your IFS. However if you are focused on earning money then you can simply charge money for food.

I've produced a 3 star IFS with 4 star food that I charge enough money for to make at least a 15 percent profit. I'd steer clear of 5 star IFS if I were you and use a decently cheap IFE instead.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Business class seats take up 60 percent more space than economy, and 70 percent less space than first class. Base pitch for economy is 30 inches, although some airlines like spirit go down to 28 inches. I would ensure you know that first.

You misunderstood what he meant :P , he said about the extra legroom configs. Just to point out, Doc left in March.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

I've produced a 3 star IFS with 4 star food that I charge enough money for to make at least a 15 percent profit. I'd steer clear of 5 star IFS if I were you and use a decently cheap IFE instead.

There isn't a "problem" as such with having 39 seats in a Q200. You may notice however that the majority of configurations in the spreadsheet are sourced from websites such as seatguru.com and frequentflyer.boardingarea.com. In reality the majority of airlines have 36/37 seats in their Q200 as opposed to the maximum of 39. 

Yes, there's a fair few people on AE including myself who use 4*IFS that produces a good $500/pax. Again it really comes down to what you're trying to do with your airline. If you're simply chasing a large airline valuation then sure just scamifs but if earning meaningless AE money isn't your goal and instead you're trying to create an airline with a "quality" or "realistic" then people will use 5 star IFS. Utilising 5 star IFS won't spell the end of your airline. 

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

Can someone update this chart with the A350 info etc please :)

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Rich1997

Rich1997

• 2 posts
Hello, this is a Great resource thank you! So far I have input your IFS and it has helped customer satisfactions greatly. I had a question about the seating configs; I understand not using all available space will leave more leg room but it seems the 707-320 config is very light on seats. I don't know much about real world configs so I just filled it with seats, I have 4F 10C 193Y. You sheet shows 0/14/133. With 0F 14C I could put as many as 196 Coach. Does all the extra space make customers happy? It seems like 63 seats is a lot to leave out.

Thanks for any tips. Thank you so much for the work you all put in this spreadsheet. I have put one together myself to help with delivery and route planning.

I'll start another thread with it, but here it is for you all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users