Photo

Disappointed in AE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Crazy764

Crazy764

• 206 posts
Why should cheaters be warned? They should rot in hell.

I find it funny how people were all complaining about how the admins were not taking any action, and now they are yelling and screaming that the admins shouldn't be taking too much action.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I guess those u say the admin's shouldnt be taking too much action could be trying to hide something, but that is just an assumption of mine.

Guest_ZGMF-X20A_*

Guest_ZGMF-X20A_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by Crazy764
Why should cheaters be warned? They should rot in hell.

I disagree with you for one reason. Say the person wasn't cheating? Say (as it's been mentioned previously) the person got stuck in some bug in the game inadvertently? That gives the person no chance to explain themselves. If you really want to do this efficiently, contact the person, present the evidence and hear what they have to say. Yeah, I know it's the internet and people'll lie, but at the least you can hear what the other guy has to say. They could be lying, but then again they could be a n00b like me and have no idea what they've done. :P
(no, I'm not suggesting that I've cheated or done anything wrong, intentionally anyway)

BTW, for a B1900D, what is defined as 50% value? 50% of the current value? aka 2.5mil on average? I'm not sure about current market prices since I have yet to buy any aircraft.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
if you read the first post in the thread, people are getting warned. i just guess that the blatant cheaters don't need one.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts

I find it funny how people were all complaining about how the admins were not taking any action, and now they are yelling and screaming that the admins shouldn't be taking too much action.

I moderate another forum. Moderating is a hard job, with few rewards.

The moderators on this site do a good job.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

I'm willing to bet these were diffrent people. Those that had to compete agiasnt cheaters wanted action. Those that were cheating are pissed that all their time spent beating the system is for naught.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users