Login Open

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Pathos

Pathos

• 22 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:imshandon@aol.com
Not a Prob....I have my AE fleet in my Fs9...I will just go fly some routes myself :P...Thank You Miller for a great game and all the time you spend bringing it to us...:cool:

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
yes FS9/FS2004 (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 for you non-flightsimmers out there :P) is quite fun...

But back to the topic at hand...

Hopefully it won't last as long as the last time...However, dedicated server packages are expensive, so Miller has to shop around for a good deal...just give it time... :D

Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

• 37 posts
  • WLM ID:volksgrenadiers@gmail.com
Unlikely like most around the topic, your airlines were growing... mine just broke.. and when i was trying to start again... the game stoped.... looks like my passengers will have to wait.. loger than what the "reopening" :D:P

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
So Miller, whats the ETA on the server move? (again, as I said, no rush but you've got me in suspense now lol I just need to know a number, even if its a guess....but if you cant guess or you don't know, thats perfectly fine lol)

If you can't answer the ETA question directly, what's the status on the move? What I mean by this is, have you selected a dedicated server host? Have you opened the account, etc...?

Guest_dorea42_*

Guest_dorea42_*
  • Guests
curious on when i can start registering again... hope to see the game unpaused soon :P

Flyingmad

Flyingmad

• 11 posts
I have been hooked on the game now for quite a while. Now my bro and many friends want to join, hopefully the server problem will go away soon as everyday the same question is asked: When can we join?

Lol:D

etlien

etlien

• 10 posts
Same, any idea when registeration will be open again?

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
wow, just stop asking and wait.. for hte past month or however long, the answer has always been, we DO NOT KNOW so, please stop asking and just wait.

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
Thank You Miller for creating a game that has made many people AE addicts. :D I hope everything turns out well.

I'm sure we can all wait. Just go play your FS games or start planning strategies until the game is up. :P

Tump

Tump

• 442 posts

User's Awards

I already got Airline Tycoon 1st Class out of its box hehehehe

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

I already got Airline Tycoon 1st Class out of its box hehehehe

Airline Tycoon Evolution is better :P :cool:

[Edited on 5/11/2005 by AirCanada]

awfs

awfs

• 14 posts
what's the difference? I played 1st class.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
I only have 'First Class' and it looks like the only difference between FC and Ev is that you can create a/c and have more airports.

wait... this is getting a bit off topic :P

[Edited on 5/11/2005 by S.A. 13]

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
Theres an improved version of AIrline Tycoon? I still have the first version i hated it when I got a bomb placed in my office and couldnt do work for a day. But I found the cheats and got the player back that did it. :P

gta95

gta95

• 28 posts
offtopic: I still play Airline tycoon fc every other day!

ontopic: i hope this will be back up for my birthday (14th of may)

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
I doubt it will be back by the 14th... :P

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Poeple need to stop posting about when Ae will came back online!!!!!!!

Dont think that changing from one server provider to another will be a quick thing, that can be done in a day!!!!!!!!!

Get real, the game will paused until everything is transferred from one to the other, when everything has been analysed and check to see if it working and then maybe, Miller may let us play and see if it can handle the amount of traffic that AE usually gets in a day!!!!!!

Again, i will just like to emphasised to newbies especially to be patience and please stop asking " When it wil be back online" or " How come login is closed" becuase they are numeroues posts in the forums which already explain what is occuring and the current situation that we are in!!!!!!

Pathos

Pathos

• 22 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:imshandon@aol.com

Originally posted by Maestro69
Poeple need to stop posting about when Ae will came back online!!!!!!!

Dont think that changing from one server provider to another will be a quick thing, that can be done in a day!!!!!!!!!

Get real, the game will paused until everything is transferred from one to the other, when everything has been analysed and check to see if it working and then maybe, Miller may let us play and see if it can handle the amount of traffic that AE usually gets in a day!!!!!!

Again, i will just like to emphasised to newbies especially to be patience and please stop asking " When it wil be back online" or " How come login is closed" becuase they are numeroues posts in the forums which already explain what is occuring and the current situation that we are in!!!!!!

Mmmmm.Maybe you should change your mood to "frustrated";):P:D

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Nah, wouldnt be worth it!!!! :P

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69...becuase they are numeroues posts in the forums which already explain what is occuring and the current situation that we are in!!!!!!

The search function in this forum is not very good - simply because so many people are sloppy when posting. A search is based on a written word input, and a spelling mistake makes that search useless.

So until people start posting carefully written threads, then I think new users should be encouraged to ask questions.

And ...

1) This is not an attack on Maestro69. Maestro69 often makes good postings that answer questions, politely.
2) This is a general comment about new users asking questions, not a specific comment about when the server migration will be completed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users