110 replies to this topic

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, i wasnt trying to be rude, just tired of seen new members especially, asking questions in various parts of the forums about the same issue or problem and not just looking over previous posts which the problem has been addressed and provides a solution to the problem.

I dont want to discourage new members from posting, but i just ask please to try at least search or read previous threads, though time consuming, to see if a solution has been posted, and if hasnt, please do open a new thread on the issue and i, like other memebers on the forums will try to provide a solution to your problem!!! Posted Image

PS. Chicken, no harm taken :P

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by Chicken

Originally posted by Maestro69...becuase they are numeroues posts in the forums which already explain what is occuring and the current situation that we are in!!!!!!

The search function in this forum is not very good - simply because so many people are sloppy when posting. A search is based on a written word input, and a spelling mistake makes that search useless.

So until people start posting carefully written threads, then I think new users should be encouraged to ask questions.

And ...

1) This is not an attack on Maestro69. Maestro69 often makes good postings that answer questions, politely.
2) This is a general comment about new users asking questions, not a specific comment about when the server migration will be completed.

Yes I can understand that if the post is over a week or two old but 3/4 the qutions new members are asking are like a thread below the top. You do not need to use the search button half the time. You made a good point but you haven't realized that what you said is not true.

lilpimpkid16

lilpimpkid16

• 18 posts
Does anybody here have a airline to spare to me because iam dying to start

Thanks

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Disregard his last message, I spared him an airline.

mee

mee

• 10 posts
  • WLM ID:mange_1988@hotmail.com
I succeeded to create a account to AE today :P
so from now Swedmee Air is in the game :(

Yukawa

Yukawa

• 20 posts
  • ICQ Number:36054106
so registration is offically open again?

I know a lot of guys that are desperately waiting

Jevans19

Jevans19

• 31 posts

Originally posted by Yukawa
so registration is offically open again?

I know a lot of guys that are desperately waiting

Now the market is going to become oversaturated and full of stupid newbies who charge half price on routes:P Oh well, I can always charge $1 until they leave the route;)

mee

mee

• 10 posts
  • WLM ID:mange_1988@hotmail.com
well i don?t know actually. But i tried to creath a user, and always before it came up somthing like" new account has been deied" but this time it stod "there was some trobling whit the email and the user name mee is already occupied.
so i tried to login whit my username mee and the passworld that i have created but it stod that "this password is wrong" so i clicked on the forget password and writed in my mail and in the mail there was an other password and when i used this password all parts fall in to place. And i hade created my own airliner :(

im apologize for that my english is not the best one;)

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Don't worry. I understand you're from (reads text) Stockholm, so I wasn't expecting your English to be very good (would be great if it were).

Guest_Avitus_*

Guest_Avitus_*
  • Guests
I seem to have some problems with retrieving the lost password. I never get that email. :(

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by Avitus
I seem to have some problems with retrieving the lost password. I never get that email. :P

Some people never read these forums!!! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users