The real Ian Air!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

may as well post in this an attack all u lot as u lot are so full of crappy verbal it sickens any sane person to read it all

i agree with most of what you said, watch, but i still can't help laughing at some parts. i guess thats a bad sign.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

now lets not go there or will bring up history over past 3 or more rounds of feeder gates

feeder gates? wow. and the proof is where? i can be backed up by friends and enemies alike. i have no feeder gates mr dog. i love how you just posted about how this post attacks those who post. what is it that you are doing? i only attack LIARS AND CHEATS. you on the other hand...
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
oh well all for their own i am just in to adjust a few of that saturns come plannets crappy market and off to another more ventfull way to spend my time

( chasing a few bitches on heat ) :D
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Let's see...

Dutch Mechanic post time stamped 12:38 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:42 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:43 pm.

Funny how you guys are on separate sides of the globe and YET YOU'RE POSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Come on Ian stop the charade!
IAN AIR = DUTCH MECHANIC

(or is it Dutch Mechanis because you keep misspelling it in your screenshots!!)

I was wondering... do u have any common sense or u are just as dumb as u act?

Honestly, keep the insults flying. I couldnt give a rat's behind for your so called accusations. I have played this game the longest of anyone that has posted in this thread and know how the game has evolved and troublemakers like u have come and gone. Ur just making urself look as bad as ever.

I suggest u give up and go away. U only got what u deserved for making wrongful accusations and that in AE is very punishable. I stand by what i do and by what i know and when i got an accusation to mention on the forum, at least i got actually PROOF and various examples of it happening.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

I was wondering... do u have any common sense or u are just as dumb as u act?

Honestly, keep the insults flying. I couldnt give a rat's behind for your so called accusations. I have played this game the longest of anyone that has posted in this thread and now how the game has evolved and troublemakers like u have come and gone. Ur just making urself look as bad as ever.

I suggest u give up and go away. U only got what u deserved for making wrongful accusations and that in AE is very punishable. I stand by what i do and by what i know and when i got an accusation to mention on the forum, at least i got actually PROOF and various examples of it happening.

AMEN!!! HALLELUJAH!!!finally someone talks sense

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
you know there is something majorly wrong with you when ACE and WAA are standing side by side on an issue. one thing you cant do is accuse us of cheating.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
its pretty bad for you Juan that when the two alliances that are in the biggest competition are agreeing with one another......

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
wait...watchdog and juan got off right about the same time...guys what are your thoughts? lol

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

wait...watchdog and juan got off right about the same time...guys what are your thoughts? lol

one of em went to mexico city and the other to the dog house? :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

lol. who knows with those two...:D

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

yep i went out on the town too

oubobcat said wait...watchdog and juan got off right about the same time...guys what are your thoughts? lol

u think we are the same person?
Posted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

1. If I had cut and paste the date box as is being accused, then where did I get the date box, seeing that it's over a month old!! Think about that. HOW ON EARTH COULD I EXACTLY DUPLICATE THE AE FONT AND FORMAT DATE BLOCK IN ORDER TO FABRICATE THE FAKE EXPIXALATED DATEBOX IF ITS A FORGERY!!!!!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!

Easy. The date, time, and seconds have the same font. Just send yourself a message which contains a "0" and a "4" and a little copy + paste job would easily produce "2007-04-04" :D Even a primitive program that was included in Windows 3.1 could do it. :P

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
a few folks care about this game way too much.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Easy. The date, time, and seconds have the same font. Just send yourself a message which contains a "0" and a "4" and a little copy + paste job would easily produce "2007-04-04" :D Even a primitive program that was included in Windows 3.1 could do it. :P

I like your posts; they are so funny.
Cheers! :)

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

a few folks care about this game way too much.

few is right

less and less thoe as the crap that flows from some is making the game and forum like a trash slinning match
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

few is right

less and less thoe as the crap that flows from some is making the game and forum like a trash slinning match

this isnt the pot calling the kettle black at all...wow...:D

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

this isnt the pot calling the kettle black at all...wow...:D

the only pot is u as a past gate cheater
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

the only pot is u as a past gate cheater

still cant give up. youve tried to catch people cheating for as long as ive played but you cant find the cheaters, only the honest players. you prove to me that ive cheated or stop with ignorant accusations. how would you even cheat with gates? you have no clue what youre talking about

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

still cant give up. youve tried to catch people cheating for as long as ive played but you cant find the cheaters, only the honest players. you prove to me that ive cheated or stop with ignorant accusations. how would you even cheat with gates? you have no clue what youre talking about

when u first started the game u traded in massive gates sure u went at changeovers to buy gates but a lot of places had nil on the market even at change overs

but u managed to mass many gates in locations that were sold out

there was in the forum a lot of u posts of gates for sale some you had 5 at locations that even those who keep looking for gates would not find a single one

now u play fair you are on and off the game but back then even the more experienced players question the way u got gates

enough said on this u play fair now so good on ya to see the light
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
At Watchdog: Ever read the little boy who cried wolf? You really should because that's all I hear from you. And you know what? No one is listening anymore, shame too, because in all 100+ false accusations you make maybe 10 or so are true... and now those guys are going to get off scott free because people will just assume it's another watchdog rant. I used to like you but this game has turned you cynical against everyone and everybody. Take some time off, play some baseball outside, get a clear head and then come back and have some fun for once. It would be better for everyone.

At JuanPierre: You are incredible, not only do you make false screenshot after false screenshot defacing airlines who you don't like, you do such a bad job at it that you fool no one. If Miller or TW do not make an extreme example of you I will be shocked, there is NO ROOM in this game for false accusations or defamatory actions. I think everyone here should write TW or Miller a nice note (1) outlining why you should be perma-banned from the forums, and (2) how these unfounded accusations are ruining this game and should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users