The real Ian Air!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
how have i incriminated myself?
Juan, you are a complete idiot. everyone knows that im 100% legit and you are 100% fake.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Let me guess Glennos, now that Ian's incriminated himself you're gonna censor the thread again to protect him, right??

Sure make me a moderator and i'll make sure you never post again :D

Oh my god this is hilarious, perhaps maybe you should get a life I think that would be good for you, you know get out more in the fresh air etc... try it, it might free up some of your clogged up brain cells....

Oh btw way , i just passed you in the rankings (if you are OZON that is) and I haven't run a route in a year.... whahaha, just shows how crap you really are at this game, you must be so jealous of people that can play. I bet you beat yourself to sleep everynight.
Posted Image

acesgoplaces

acesgoplaces

Trippe is a PK-On9.

• Banned
  • 22 posts
Juan, no one likes you. Get off the forums, you caballo.
나는 일본을 좋아하지 않는다.
Δεν συμπαθώ τη βόρεια Κορέα

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts

Juan, no one likes you. Get off the forums, you caballo.

Ahh, another ACE alliance member chimes in.
You guys are like Texas cockroaches.

IAN - you incriminated yourself in your fake screenshot: You misspelled "Dutch Mechanic" in the signature block. If I (Ozon) were really Dutch Mechanic, don't you think I'd know how to spell my own name properly if what you posted was actually from me?? No, instead you asked for a message, I sent it to you, and then you doctored up the content. As I said, I think you're a really xxxhole.I'd really appreciate you addressing the screenshot, but you won't will you!?

acesgoplaces

acesgoplaces

Trippe is a PK-On9.

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Ahh, another ACE alliance member chimes in.
You guys are like Texas cockroaches.

I am not an ACE member. Your face IS a Texas cockroach.
나는 일본을 좋아하지 않는다.
Δεν συμπαθώ τη βόρεια Κορέα

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

a Texas cockroach.

PWNED! 10char

ian

ian

• 436 posts

IAN - you incriminated yourself in your fake screenshot: You misspelled "Dutch Mechanic" in the signature block. If I (Ozon) were really Dutch Mechanic, don't you think I'd know how to spell it properly if I messaged you?? Why don't you address it specifically??

I posted it how it was sent to me. i dont even have photoshop on my computer. also, pretty sure you cant photo shop a SCREEN SHOT. but hey keep it up, you are providing quality entertainment for all of us

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts

I posted it how it was sent to me. i dont even have photoshop on my computer. also, pretty sure you cant photo shop a SCREEN SHOT. but hey keep it up, you are providing quality entertainment for all of us

You took a screenshot of your desktop and then posted the resulting JPG file to this forum. How could you have done that level of work and now claim that you don't think photoshop can modify a JPG file???

Keep it up Ian, the dark cloud of dishonesty, foul language, and suspicious circumstances is beginning to produce some rain.

ian

ian

• 436 posts

You took a screenshot of your desktop and then posted the resulting JPG file to this forum. How could you have done that level of work and now claim that you don't think photoshop can modify a JPG file???

Keep it up Ian, the dark cloud of dishonesty, foul language, and suspicious circumstances is beginning to produce some rain.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i forgot that you were the photshop expert

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Sure make me a moderator and i'll make sure you never post again :D

Oh my god this is hilarious,

i am lost in space exactly what is the meaning of this whole post from start to now rubbish others?????
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
oh not you again...come on dog...havent you had enough?
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

oh not you again...come on dog...havent you had enough?

oh the gate cheater has surfaced
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

i am lost in space exactly what is the meaning of this whole post from start to now rubbish others?????

Juan got Glennos Mixed up with Australis who is in fact a moderator....Glennos just called him out for the error

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
may as well post in this an attack all u lot as u lot are so full of crappy verbal it sickens any sane person to read it all
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

may as well post in this an attack all u lot as u lot are so full of crappy verbal it sickens any sane person to read it all

come again?

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Texas cockroach.

crummbed i hope :D
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

come again?

this whole post is so full of verbal attacks on who ever posts within it
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
i did not cheat...havent you falsely called people out enough? i held gates which i will not do again. not illegal at all. its a debate thats been debated many times but i decided not to do it anymore. again though NOT CHEATING. this is as bad as banana arguements

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
guess we shouldnt have gotten so good. now both ACE and WAA come under fire because we have a bunch of good players. sad really

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

i did not cheat...

now lets not go there or will bring up history over past 3 or more rounds of feeder gates
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users