Photo

The real Ian Air!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
And wow, I'm in Mexico on business for the week, come back and BAM!! All of a sudden my post is like the JFK conspiracy. It's late, but here's a few thoughts for you guys that think I'm out for Ian.

1. If I had cut and paste the date box as is being accused, then where did I get the date box, seeing that it's over a month old!! Think about that. HOW ON EARTH COULD I EXACTLY DUPLICATE THE AE FONT AND FORMAT DATE BLOCK IN ORDER TO FABRICATE THE FAKE EXPIXALATED DATEBOX IF ITS A FORGERY!!!!!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!

2. The doc is a screen capture done through a Mac. Mac uses an integrated capture in the OS using a simple "stretch box" crosshair and that's what I dragged to capture Ian's infamous message, thus the "perfect cut out". I wish I were as computer savy as I'm made out to be, but again I'm using a macintosh mini and that I only got this last year as a pass along from my son.

3. And sorry Ian and Australis (and I'm sure you'll go nuts with this one), but I don't have the original message still stowed in my AE account so a screenshot's impossible. The only copy I have of his post is what I uploaded to my photobucket account for this thread.

I'm going to bed so goodnight wacko conspiracy theorists.

Ozon Air - Freedom to Breath and Fly
Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Has anyone noticed how nervous Ian has been about this thread sticking around??

Guess what? Just checked my message box after being away for the week and just sitting there, waiting to be discovered, is yet another angry PM from Ian.

It's too late to screw with it but after work tomorrow I'll try to get you that screenshot. Curious how you guys will try to disseminate this one!!

Good night all. I'm gonna sleep tight tonight, how about you Ian??

Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
Juan Trippe,

whats the name of your airline (I see you have removed the Ozon Air logo from your signature). Is it Ozon Airways or Ozon Airways 2? Because there are no other Ozons around...
Just curious to find out, so I can take a look myself and see what is going on on your routes, see if there is something fishy happening.

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

ian

ian

• 436 posts
ill tell you exactly the pms i sent Ozon,
1. was something along the line sof why did you post that bs in the forums, you know i didnt send you that.
and
2. you got busted

We have no just established that Dutch Mechanic is the same as Juan Trippe as Dutch Mechanic sent me the pm which i posted, and Juan would have know way of knowign the two pm's i sent unless he had access to the account too. They might be two seperate people, but they are running the same airline........this "business" trip sounds a little fishy to me.
Juan,
Give it up, you got busted creating a fake message....whether you admit to it or not, everyone here knows you made it up.

How have i been nervous about the thread sticking around? I ASKED FOR AUSTRALIS TO BRING THE THREAD BACK, which is quite the opposite.

I must admit, i am looking forward to the message you are going to fabricate and say i sent to you this time.......im popping the pop corn now......

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Has anyone noticed how nervous Ian has been about this thread sticking around??

Guess what? Just checked my message box after being away for the week and just sitting there, waiting to be discovered, is yet another angry PM from Ian.

It's too late to screw with it but after work tomorrow I'll try to get you that screenshot. Curious how you guys will try to disseminate this one!!

Good night all. I'm gonna sleep tight tonight, how about you Ian??

And by too late to screw with it you mean you have to make something up to put in the message to say i sent it to you, and then you have to make the fake....

So Mr. Trippe, explain to me how i got a message from your account, and then i requested the person to step off a route to prove it was them for a certain time, and they did the exact thing and got back on it at the time they said they would.............

You have more holes in your story than swiss cheese my friend

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

And wow, I'm in Mexico on business for the week, come back and BAM!! All of a sudden my post is like the JFK conspiracy. It's late, but here's a few thoughts for you guys that think I'm out for Ian.

3. And sorry Ian and Australis (and I'm sure you'll go nuts with this one), but I don't have the original message still stowed in my AE account so a screenshot's impossible. The only copy I have of his post is what I uploaded to my photobucket account for this thread.

I'm going to bed so goodnight wacko conspiracy theorists.

Its quite interesting that u just happened not to have the original message. Obviously, if this was oh so important to you and what you claim, not only would have stored it in your AE inbox, but saved it on a notepad file for future reference. Just quite convinent....

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Just ignore the loser, your just fanning the flames by responding. If no one reacts he'll soon lose interest and go do something else with his boring miserable life.
Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts

1. If I had cut and paste the date box as is being accused, then where did I get the date box, seeing that it's over a month old!! Think about that. HOW ON EARTH COULD I EXACTLY DUPLICATE THE AE FONT AND FORMAT DATE BLOCK IN ORDER TO FABRICATE THE FAKE EXPIXALATED DATEBOX IF ITS A FORGERY!!!!!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!

Still waiting for answer on this one.
If you can argue a single, pixle then how about arguing thousands of them??

Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts

Juan Trippe,

whats the name of your airline (I see you have removed the Ozon Air logo from your signature). Is it Ozon Airways or Ozon Airways 2? Because there are no other Ozons around...
Just curious to find out, so I can take a look myself and see what is going on on your routes, see if there is something fishy happening.

Cheers,

Felix

Are you kidding??

1. I have no idea who "Dutch Mechanic" is.

2. If he's a real player than may I ask where the hell was he when you idiots at ACE and WAA were laying waste to my top 20 airline??? Now all of a sudden he pops up as soon as I start calling Australis, KLM and Ian out on the carpet for lying and cheating?? COME ON, GET REAL. Go back and check the dates, "Dutch Mechanic" has only recently surfaced.

3. With all the IP address checking that's threatened on this forum by our censor obsessed moderator Glennos, don't you think that these guys would have tracked the IP addresses for Ozon and called me out on the carpet if I were a fake?? Where's the proof?? May I suggest that "Dutch Mechanic" is actually Glennos, KLM, or Ian related and created to discredit my criticism of them??? Seems logical enough huh?? Hurry Glennos, go make up a fake IP Address screenshot to nail me on that point. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I know what you're all about sir.

4. I DONT CARE A LICK THAT YOU GUYS KNOW IM OZON. YOU'VE ALREADY DESTROYED MY AIRLINE, WHICH AFFORDS ME THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITHOUT FEAR OF RETRIBUTION.

5. THERE'S SOMETHING FOUL IN THE AUSTRALIS, KLM, SATURN, IAN AIR CIRCLE AND I'M NOT THE ONLY PLAYER WHO'S CALLED THESE GUYS OUT ON IT.

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Are you kidding??

1. I have no idea who "Dutch Mechanic" is.

2. If he's a real player than may I ask where the hell was he when you idiots at ACE and WAA were laying waste to my top 20 airline??? Now all of a sudden he pops up as soon as I start calling Australis, KLM and Ian out on the carpet for lying and cheating?? COME ON, GET REAL. Go back and check the dates, "Dutch Mechanic" has only recently surfaced.

3. With all the IP address checking that's threated on this forum by our censor obsessed moderator Glennos, don't you think that these guys would have tracked the IP addresses for Ozon and called me out on the carpet if I were a fake?? Where's the proof?? May I suggest that "Dutch Mechanic" is actually Glennos, KLM, or Ian related and created to discredit my criticism of them??? Seems logical enough huh?? Hurry Glennos, go make up a fake IP Address screenshot to nail me on that point. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I know what you're all about sir.

4. I DONT CARE A LICK THAT YOU GUYS KNOW IM OZON. YOU'VE ALREADY DESTROYED MY AIRLINE, WHICH AFFORDS ME THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITHOUT FEAR OF RETRIBUTION.

5. THERE'S SOMETHING FOUL IN THE AUSTRALIS, KLM, SATURN, IAN AIR CIRCLE AND I'M NOT THE ONLY PLAYER WHO'S CALLED THESE GUYS OUT ON IT.

there is something fishy about us? every single acusation that has been brought upon us has been proven false. It seems like its just the players that are doing poorly are accusing the players that have the game figured out of cheating

you have yet to answer how i got a pm from your airline EXACTLY when dutch mechanic said i would.....and unlike you i posted an actual screen shot.....

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Now you're really starting to piss me off.
Just went back and viewed your "screenshot".

The message I sent you read something like "Here's your requested message. Post it if you're bold enough" and now you've doctored that? You're an xxxhole.

Posted Image

EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT HIS SIGNATURE - IAN SPELLED DUTCH MECHANIC WRONG!!! AND YOU'RE GIVING ME CRAP FOR A SINGLE PIXEL. YOU SPELLED DUTCH MECHANIC WRONG - DON'T YOU THINK HE'D KNOW HOW TO SPELL HIS OWN NAME??? What an idiot.

You're good with Photoshop Ian, unfortunately you just can't spell.

Oh and I'm still awaiting (for the third time) my answer to this one:

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
wow this is just rediculous. if you are on top and/or in one of the two top alliances you will get ridiculed and called out. its life. ive been called out and im fair as they come. this guy is worthless so why even bother with him. he knows what he has done same as we know what hes done so just leave it alone. i know youre all upset about this but honestly we know who the honest players are. i can vouch for aussie whom i was in direct competition with last round. hes good at what he does but doenst cheat. why would you cheat at this game? its a game as ive said before. its not life. ian is in my alliance and we do not allow cheaters in our alliance so dont drag ACE or WAA into the mix. WAA is fair as far as i can see but that im not totally sure of (not calling them out just saying i dont know that they cheat and am 99% sure they dont). this is just childish though. if you are a winner you are scrutinized and thats just life. just be the bigger men and let the boy complain and have his fun. i enjoy this game without cheating and i hope that all of the rest of you will too, but calling people out FALSELY gets you nowhere. pick on the REAL cheaters and leave the fair players alone. i say its about time this thread is closed (not deleted) because im tired of reading it and i know others are too. i would even opt to banning juan trippe/dutch mechanic/ozon/whatever other name he feels like going by that day being banned from the game and the forum for coming out falsely against people. but then again there would be people complaining about that too...
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

dutch mechanic

dutch mechanic

• 8 posts
Hello,

I have nothing to do with any other forum member (no multiple forumname's)!

And Juan remove the logo of OZON because you have nothing to do with that airline!!!!

best regards,

dutch mechanic

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

Hello,

I have nothing to do with any other forum member (no multiple forumname's)!

And Juan remove the logo of OZON because you have nothing to do with that airline!!!!

best regards,

dutch mechanic

well if thats true then i think we can all apologize for calling you out too but your name has been flying around in all of this mess. right now if you are not juan i just say sit tight and wait it out. if you are juan....wow

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

ian

ian

• 436 posts
its a vicious cycle that goes around in circles and circles.... please be my guest to test my screenshot for pixels. Because it is 100% real unlike yours. I am tired of defending myself to you when EVERYONE knows you are lying. good day

ian

ian

• 436 posts

well if thats true then i think we can all apologize for calling you out too but your name has been flying around in all of this mess. right now if you are not juan i just say sit tight and wait it out. if you are juan....wow

look at his post earlier. i dont know what to believe. Because his first post was saying he was friends with juan and then he said he didnt know who juan was

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
ian get on messenger

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Let's see...

Dutch Mechanic post time stamped 12:38 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:42 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:43 pm.

Funny how you guys are on separate sides of the globe and YET YOU'RE POSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Come on Ian stop the charade!
IAN AIR = DUTCH MECHANIC

(or is it Dutch Mechanis because you keep misspelling it in your screenshots!!)

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Let me guess Australis, now that Ian's incriminated himself you're gonna censor the thread again to protect him, right??

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

Let's see...

Dutch Mechanic post time stamped 12:38 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:42 pm.
Ian Air post time stamped 12:43 pm.

Funny how you guys are on separate sides of the globe and YET YOU'RE POSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Come on Ian stop the charade!
IAN AIR = DUTCH MECHANIC

(or is it Dutch Mechanis because you keep misspelling it in your screenshots!!)

wait a second...me and you posted within 5 mins of each other...does that mean you and i are...gasp...the same person??? are you thinking before typing. come on. people read this thread all the time because of your bogus comments. ian is ian not aussie, glennos, dutch mechanic, saturn, god, the pope or anyone else you want to accuse him of being...i take it back. i dont want this thread deleted. i want to see you dig yourself a huge hole and see how stupid and insignificant to life you are. this is entertaining. post something again. i want a good laugh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users