• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Yeah, but he was trying to give a comedic twist to it. :)

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

Kind of interested in how you’re so familiar with AC?

Ok so ur telling me that I'm a cheater cuz I know some Air Canada's route in real life. Please explain me in a pm what that has to do with AE?

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
lol, wow, that would be a very interesting opinion, I could tell you what Air Canada uses for Hong Kong-Toronto, Cathay Pacific's routes to Sydney, Beijing, London. That would be cheating??? HAHAHAHA
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

lol, wow, that would be a very interesting opinion, I could tell you what Air Canada uses for Hong Kong-Toronto, Cathay Pacific's routes to Sydney, Beijing, London. That would be cheating??? HAHAHAHA

wow and u dont think no one else knows that too?

at least when trying to make a point, make it "stand" out... oh boy..

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Ok so ur telling me that I'm a cheater cuz I know some Air Canada's route in real life. Please explain me in a pm what that has to do with AE?

No but your way to familiar with your bud's routes
CEO of:
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I have a good way to see if AA, DL and Canada Airways are not cheating. How about they return all their gates, scrap all their planes and declair bankrupsy. If they are really that good as they think they are (I find it funny that ALL THREE of the RFA members are in the top 50 and know each other quite well) then they should be able to build up a good airline from the beginning at this point in the game, If they get the cash, I'll even sell them cheap ATRs/Q400s since competing with Beeches is not a good idea at this point.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

I have a good way to see if AA, DL and Canada Airways are not cheating. How about they return all their gates, scrap all their planes and declair bankrupsy. If they are really that good as they think they are (I find it funny that ALL THREE of the RFA members are in the top 50 and know each other quite well) then they should be able to build up a good airline from the beginning at this point in the game, If they get the cash, I'll even sell them cheap ATRs/Q400s since competing with Beeches is not a good idea at this point.

I started late in this game and caught up...Canada Airways, American and me all live in the region of Montreal, Canada....Canada Airways is one of the vets here and he introduced us to the game 2 rounds ago. We arent cheating, we are just trying to defend ourselves from all the accusations Banana and etc are making against us and that without any proof.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Yes, and this is, in my opinion, the best way you guys can rid yourself of that rather quickly. I said it in the other thread, I'll say it again. You guys have bad reputations, and it will take a long time for them to go away. Heck, it took most in the US about 30 years before they felt ok when it came to buying Japanese products.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

No but your way to familiar with your bud's routes

IN REAL LIFE, IN REAL LIFE, IN REAL LIFE, AIR CNADA IN REAL LIFE, REAL LIFE, REAL LIFE, REAL LIFE, WAKE UP, REAL LIFE. HELLOOOOOOOO! I'M TALKING OF AIR CANADA NOT CANADA AIRWAYS.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
If anyones still think were the same person go check our 3 DIFFERENT airliners.net account.

American Airlines
http://www.airliners...me=aircanada333
Delta Airline
http://www.airliners...=STARalliance24
Canada Airways
http://www.airliners...?username=crank

enjoy!

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I'm still not convinced. I could've gotten 15 bucks and 3 different email accounts to do that. Just take my advice and prove that way to us you're not cheating with the method I described, either that or keep playing the game for a few rounds. Your bad reps are not going to go away just by giving us a bunch of pointless info.

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
HAHAHA. LOT's thinking ways... just simply make me laugh like crazy... go check your IQ and EQ please... :sdrool:
Posted Image

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Now thats just pure out harrassment man. I'm displaying a way to prove that they are, just because someone has crazy ideas dosn't mean they have a low IQ, if I did, then I wouldn't be where I am today (academically speaking). Trust me, these guys have wrecked reps in the game, I just gave them reasonable advice on how to prove that they're no cheating, and I think this is the best, heck I'm even offering to help them out.

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
last round dosen't mean this round, and last last round dosen't mean this round, and last last last round dosen't mean this round... and so on...
Posted Image

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

last round dosen't mean this round, and last last round dosen't mean this round, and last last last round dosen't mean this round... and so on...

And why would you be defending them? Most of us know they cheated last round. Maybe it is the A.net forums or other areas where they are learning how to abuse AE from others. But they continue to abuse known bugs in AE just to advance. Other players know of the bugs and don't use them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

And why would you be defending them? Most of us know they cheated last round. Maybe it is the A.net forums or other areas where they are learning how to abuse AE from others. But they continue to abuse known bugs in AE just to advance. Other players know of the bugs and don't use them.

Becuase he is in their alliance? :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

The rounds may quickly change, but people and their reputations don't for a while. Evidence shows that they are activating the bug. I've noticed it on a few routes I had with the first two (AA and DL), and Banana did on his routes, as did Vertigo.

Lm1i

Lm1i

LMA

• 9 posts
OK, c'mon and stop the non-sense. I think they have basically proved they are all 3 different people and if they are not, then the one person who is doesnt have a life and we shouldnt make fun of him. they cheated last time, so?? with how much they are being watched, they are not cheating this time, they may be doing something "unsportsmanlike" and extremely enfuriating (sp?) but not illegal.
starting over right now will prove nothing, do u really expect anybody to rise to the top 20, at this point in the game starting from scratch?
I dont knolw whats worse, people that cheat at AE, or people that go crazy over it like if it had cost them real DOP

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

OK, c'mon and stop the non-sense. I think they have basically proved they are all 3 different people and if they are not, then the one person who is doesnt have a life and we shouldnt make fun of him. they cheated last time, so?? with how much they are being watched, they are not cheating this time, they may be doing something "unsportsmanlike" and extremely enfuriating (sp?) but not illegal.
starting over right now will prove nothing, do u really expect anybody to rise to the top 20, at this point in the game starting from scratch?
I dont knolw whats worse, people that cheat at AE, or people that go crazy over it like if it had cost them real DOP

I went from 700th (year 4) to 459th last round. If I started selling planes earlier in my start, I could've made it into the top 200 eventually before the reset. And it's no longer about if they're one or not. Its now more about the fact that they're apparently rotating the LF bug around to piss off people. How do you know they're not cheating this time? Have you been closely monitoring they're activity like the Anti-Cheat PD, Banana, Virtigo and Australis have been? My point in making them restart is if they don't show any insane Monthly Net Profit, then they're not cheating. Heck, I'm even willing to help them out by selling them cheap ATRs or Qs.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Ur right I created 3 different account. Look at how much post each accout has. You think I took the time to write 2500 post??? IF so ur retarted. AND if Banana, Vertigo and you think were activating bugs, then you are retarted cuz WE AREN'T ACTIVATING ANY BUGS. AND UR IDIOT IDEA. YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I'M GONNA DESTROY ALL THE WORK I PUT IN MY GAME THIS ROUND JUST TO PROVE YOU THAT I'M NOT CHEATING AND TO GET CHEAP ATR'S. HAHAHAHA I HAVE HUNDREDS OF 330'S AND 380'S I DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT UR ATR'S. You also think I'm playing to piss off people. Why in the hell would I do that? Why would I lose my time just to piss off people? I have a life and trust me if I wouldn't like to play this game I wouldn't be there losing my time just to piss off people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users