developers lost interest ae will be sold before long

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Not even gonna answer to your stupid remarks

Beat yourself there buddy, you started and finished an answer.

idiot! But ya you do look smart with a remark like that. HMMMM your IQ level most be reallt high! (i was sarcastic there if you didnt know)....The more you write in this forum the more i think im talking with a banana....anyways you surely do have the intellectual capabilities of a banana.

Wrong!

Maybe you should have stuck to your initial half asses response, and really not have responded.

Quick quiz!
Me accurately describing your home life with a fellow AE'r hurts my IQ reputation in your eyes? Hey unlike some of your comments mine aren't ill founded. let's look at the evidence:

Exibit A:
Posted Image
Note how board one looks? Look at the left hand, maybe AE isn't all on his mind?

Exibit B and C:
Posted Image
Hand placement again. Maybe covering up feelings for the Mother in the room taking this photo of her atomically blossoming child and his extremly close friend.

Case Closed!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Beat yourself there buddy, you started and finished an answer.

Wrong!

Maybe you should have stuck to your initial half asses response, and really not have responded.

Quick quiz!
Me accurately describing your home life with a fellow AE'r hurts my IQ reputation in your eyes? Hey unlike some of your comments mine aren't ill founded. let's look at the evidence:

Exibit A:
Posted Image
Note how board one looks? Look at the left hand, maybe AE isn't all on his mind?

Exibit B and C:
Posted Image
Hand placement again. Maybe covering up feelings for the Mother in the room taking this photo of her atomically blossoming child and his extremly close friend.

Case Closed!

HAHAHAHA ur one hell of a crazy banana! oh gosh thats funny...you keep on surprising me! Just cuz we post a pic to prove we are not the same guy doesnt mean we are gay! But ya good try! ............................................ Another smart answer signed the banana man! PAPALAPAPAAAA!................................................And ya that smile was just for you honey!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

HAHAHAHA ur one hell of a crazy banana! oh gosh thats funny...you keep on surprising me! Just cuz we post a pic to prove we are not the same guy doesnt the man we are gay! But ya good try! ............................................ Another smart answer signed the banana man! PAPALAPAPAAAA!................................................And ya that smile was just for you honey!

Is Canada Airways joining the basement rug burn fest now? Guess Eti555 got tired sitting under your desk hiding from Maestro, so you needed a third. I see. Hey all I can say is I'm happy I ain't on that sinking s*** that is Royal Flush Alliance.

Back to the thread I'm sure Miller will decend from the skies anytime now and finally ban butt piracy for good.......
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Is Canada Airways joining the basement rug burn fest now? Guess Eti555 got tired sitting under your desk hiding from Maestro, so you needed a third. I see. Hey all I can say is I'm happy I ain't on that sinking s*** that is Royal Flush Alliance.

Back to the thread I'm sure Miller will decend from the skies anytime now and finally ban butt piracy for good.......

ha ya ummm its funny how Royal Flush alliance is the 4th best alliance and we started a month ago an already we are catching up to your asses!.......Keep on talking like a f*king loser you look smart kid!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

ha ya ummm its funny how Royal Flush alliance is the 4th best alliance and we started a month ago an already we are catching up to your asses!.......Keep on talking like a f*king loser you look smart kid!

3 girly airlines does not an alliance make. You guys are all just taking bullets to just try and assert your non-existant dominance. WAA, GWA, and ACE are all well founded well staffed and all co-operate in ways that aren't, well run by retards. AA in CDG? Dumping ORD? Dumbest move economically, made zero sense and now Australis is gonna kick his Ass good. His jumps from place to place is just a good way to piss away money, another reason I doubt anyone of you really know how to actually run an airline well enough to be where you are. But hey go back to under the desk Delta with Eti555 and Canada and start Royal Flush's daily "initiation" process, because we all know how important that is to people like you.
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

3 girly airlines does not an alliance make. You guys are all just taking bullets to just try and assert your non-existant dominance. WAA, GWA, and ACE are all well founded well staffed and all co-operate in ways that aren't, well run by retards. AA in CDG? Dumping ORD? Dumbest move economically, made zero sense and now Australis is gonna kick his Ass good. His jumps from place to place is just a good way to piss away money, another reason I doubt anyone of you really know how to actually run an airline well enough to be where you are. But hey go back to under the desk Delta with Eti555 and Canada and start Royal Flush's daily "initiation" process, because we all know how important that is to people like you.

Why is AA, me and CA all in the top 15, if its not because we know how to run an airline pretty well in this game. And me and AA its only the 2nd round we play and already we are in the top 10!....i think its pretty good. And whats with were i am....What u think LAS isnt a good place to start...think again cuz it is! anyways im not gonna waste my time talking with a fruit.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Why is AA, me and CA all in the top 15, if its not because we know how to run an airline pretty well in this game. And me and AA its only the 2nd round we play and already we are in the top 10!....i think its pretty good. And whats with were i am....What u think LAS isnt a good place to start...think again cuz it is! anyways im not gonna waste my time talking with a fruit.

Well it has been discussed often about you and AA, let's just say your being watched closely. Also For CA? I know he has been cheating. I've reported to Miller and Mods. Sadly it's an exploit that is not currently illegal (via public means on heavy exploit) but it is an exploit of the LF bug and I'll just leave it at that. Any other senior members are aware of it, but none exploit it. We know how to quickly identify it and well from my expierence with CA on and off LAX routes and that of several other members competing with him he is cheating/exploiting. Which shows a total lack of skill or gamesmanship. I'll just leave it at that.
CEO of:
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

Well it has been discussed often about you and AA, let's just say your being watched closely. Also For CA? I know he has been cheating. I've reported to Miller and Mods. Sadly it's an exploit that is not currently illegal (via public means on heavy exploit) but it is an exploit of the LF bug and I'll just leave it at that. Any other senior members are aware of it, but none exploit it. We know how to quickly identify it and well from my expierence with CA on and off LAX routes and that of several other members competing with him he is cheating/exploiting. Which shows a total lack of skill or gamesmanship. I'll just leave it at that.

Yup, every route I had with him dropped, BIG TIME at MCO. At first I thought it was because MCO was too heavily hubbed by others. Why can't RFA be like the other alliances and for the most part peacfully coexist with everyone else? W900A tries to do so, and many of our members are prospering pretty well, we may not be like ACE or WAA though, but we are for the most part, money making airlines.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

Yup, every route I had with him dropped, BIG TIME at MCO. At first I thought it was because MCO was too heavily hubbed by others. Why can't RFA be like the other alliances and for the most part peacfully coexist with everyone else? W900A tries to do so, and many of our members are prospering pretty well, we may not be like ACE or WAA though, but we are for the most part, money making airlines.

Hey wake up...if he was activating the LF bug the route would have a 100% LF for everyone on the route. The route dropped because he started to fly it. It's just normal. Here's a simple exemple: AC is flying YUL-LAS 14x a week, their alone on the route. If UA starts flying it then the passengers flying the route will have the choice to go either with AC or UA so AC will do less money than they were doing when they where alone on the route. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

And btw Banana, ur gay thing is very funny. I'll try to tell you something even more stupid than that. Ur logo is a Banana wich means you like co*k wich means ur gay.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

And btw Banana, ur gay thing is very funny. I'll try to tell you something even more stupid than that. Ur logo is a Banana wich means you like co*k wich means ur gay.

Oh, i got a funny one too... keep this going and faced getting banned from the forums... funny too eh?

And keep it civilised or else...

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Hey wake up...if he was activating the LF bug the route would have a 100% LF for everyone on the route. The route dropped because he started to fly it. It's just normal. Here's a simple exemple: AC is flying YUL-LAS 14x a week, their alone on the route. If UA starts flying it then the passengers flying the route will have the choice to go either with AC or UA so AC will do less money than they were doing when they where alone on the route. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

hey dude keep it clean and no slander or other sex talk
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

Oh, i got a funny one too... keep this going and faced getting banned from the forums... funny too eh?

Why don't you tell this to the Banana???

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Im telling to both of u. Dont try to get urself out the mess u made urself in this thread. U obviously had no hesistation to make certain accusations, such as banana did.

If u want to continue down that line, both of u, take it to pm. I dont want to see it here or action will be taken.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Kind of interested in how you’re so familiar with AC? Also that is not true, especially when I have the larger hub. My LAX hub will have routes drop to zero with certain competitors, but on YYZ (when he was there before you stole it from him) and now on MCO I get 0% constantly. Same thing on those routes from DEN as well. Now I'm not the only one I have had competitors of all shapes and sizes have ask about those routes. Vertigo mentioned it to me as well, but the routes have one thing in common, AC on them. This isn't the LF bug you’re referring too. It's completely different bug. And it %0's out competitors more often than not, I won't mention it more due to others finding out about it. It's one of those frowned upon activities but if publicly chatted about could cause an epidemic of problems.

Eti555 notice how I have yet to swear? The most profane word I said was probably "punk" or "pissing". But you and your buddy cannot help but get upset over my comments and your only recourse is vulgarities. Shame Shame, have you not read your English dictionary lately? Here's a hint it's not under the desk, like many of your other issues are solved by.........

Cheers!
P.S. Next time you guys get into a pissing contest don't show weakness about comments others make, especially you Mr. Eti555, feel free to build a large terminal at LAX be my guest, feel free to bombard my routes because to me that will be my victory trophy (8 gates is a bronze in my book, co'mon go for 100...), one showing the levels you must go to, to get back at me for the argument you failed to win.
CEO of:
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

Well, here is what I'm talking about:

1) You guys are known to play very dirty. Trying to kick everyone off the routes. That LF bug stunt from last round was very impressive too. If you don't think that will raise any suspicion, then you guys are so wrong.

2) You guys have wrecked reputations because of your actions from last round. And now you guys are in the top 100, it further questions how you guys got up there if you needed the LF bug to do it last time.

3) If he was not trying to activate the LF bug, then why isn't he charging prices similar to Australis? He has a large hub there, and undercutting everyone on every route as if he was a AE Ryanair just raises suspicion, when he popped out of nowhere at MCO (as it looked like at first), I was convinced he was doing something odd.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
It is amazing how off topic these threads get! :)
Aer Solas

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
what started out as a little forum joking has developed into a two player battle of their sexes which my original post is not even questioning

so you 2 dudes bugger off and do like the moderator said

pm each other you can slander all u want there
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

what started out as a little forum joking has developed into a two player battle of their sexes which my original post is not even questioning

so you 2 dudes bugger off and do like the moderator said

pm each other you can slander all u want there

Ya the moderators should delete this useless thread...Only causing trouble.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Useless? No, he was just stating a concern that AE felt rather quiet and so did the forum. Just that he did it in a attempt to be funny.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Useless? No, he was just stating a concern that AE felt rather quiet and so did the forum. Just that he did it in a attempt to be funny.

He already mentioned that the forums were a ''ghost town'' in his other thread...so ya it is a useless thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users