• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

Ur right I created 3 different account. Look at how much post each accout has. You think I took the time to write 2500 post??? IF so ur retarted. AND if Banana, Vertigo and you think were activating bugs, then you are retarted cuz WE AREN'T ACTIVATING ANY BUGS. AND UR IDIOT IDEA. YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I'M GONNA DESTROY ALL THE WORK I PUT IN MY GAME THIS ROUND JUST TO PROVE YOU THAT I'M NOT CHEATING AND TO GET CHEAP ATR'S. HAHAHAHA I HAVE HUNDREDS OF 330'S AND 380'S I DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT UR ATR'S. You also think I'm playing to piss off people. Why in the hell would I do that? Why would I lose my time just to piss off people? I have a life and trust me if I wouldn't like to play this game I wouldn't be there losing my time just to piss off people.

Well lets see, you opened up out of nowhere a CDG hub, which is like Australis' main hub. And in the other thread, you seemed to have told Canada Airways to open up a MCO superhub just to piss off Australis. I'm still convinced you're going around rotating that LF bug so no one can notice. I'm not that stupid to notice the pattern.

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
-case closed?
and what does all this got to do with the title??? :sdrool:

-hahaha, how about you sue me in Bombay operating also... how about you sue every airline that is in Australis's routes???

-I think you still don't understand the use of "terminal"???
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

that[/I'] stupid to notice the pattern.

What do you mean rotating the LF bug??? I resset my routes every day just like you. For the one-ways I close the route and then re-open it and for the roundtrips I just change the ticket price, if that is cheating I'm sorry but I did not know.

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
waaaay toooo off topic i.m.o. :)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

hkpacificair

hkpacificair

HK Pacific Airways CEO

• 91 posts
yup I know, thanks to LOT
Posted Image
HK Pacific Airways [ID 15485]

Current Fleet:
7 A319-100
4 Q400
3 Saab2000
6 B737-900
15 A330-300
1 B777-300ER
5 A340-600
1 B767-300ER
2 A380
2 A340-500

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

yup I know, thanks to LOT

Hey, kiddie, read the freaking thread, you'll learn that it's not me who took it off topic. So don't be accusing me alone of takign this O/T, blame your alliance buddies too, Banana, watchdog, Ausralis and yourself as well (you're participating.) I'm partially to blame too!

What do you mean rotating the LF bug??? I resset my routes every day just like you. For the one-ways I close the route and then re-open it and for the roundtrips I just change the ticket price, if that is cheating I'm sorry but I did not know.

I notice that the LF bug seems to "rotate" with you guys. You guys activate the bug on some route, then deactivate on others, then start the cycle again after a few days.

n777co

n777co

• 14 posts
ok i realize that i'm just butting in but I'm going to have to say that the one who started this hole thing would have to be Delta. Then I would have to say that eti555 continued to try and prove everyone of the airlines wrong and that he was right. also eti555 continued to defend what he was saying in the past witch has lead to this who off topic thread. Then all of the sudden hkpacificair come out of nowere trying to defend his reputation and the reputaion of the alliance. one more thing is that you all keep saying that they are the 4th best alliance out of all the alliances. I would like to know were you came up with that and the evidence that you have to prove that? Also you keep dissing other airlines about how they don't have airlines in the top 25 a.k.a. W900A. I would like to say that the W900A is one of the best alliances because of the conntinue of the progress and the continue rise in rankings. ok maybe our best airline is just ranked in the top 100 but guess what we have more airlines that can make more progress than your little one. and anyway this is my first ever restart and i'm ranked in the top 200 you wold have to say going from the top 1,500 last round to top 200 is really good for a beginer. This is all I have to say right now and I'm not going to say no more except that LOT did not make this thread go off topic it is the members of th RFA.
UNITED, CONTINENTAL, AND U.S. AIRWAYS ARE THE BEST:airplane :D
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

ok i realize that i'm just butting in but I'm going to have to say that the one who started this hole thing would have to be Delta. Then I would have to say that eti555 continued to try and prove everyone of the airlines wrong and that he was right. also eti555 continued to defend what he was saying in the past witch has lead to this who off topic thread. Then all of the sudden hkpacificair come out of nowere trying to defend his reputation and the reputaion of the alliance. one more thing is that you all keep saying that they are the 4th best alliance out of all the alliances. I would like to know were you came up with that and the evidence that you have to prove that? Also you keep dissing other airlines about how they don't have airlines in the top 25 a.k.a. W900A. I would like to say that the W900A is one of the best alliances because of the conntinue of the progress and the continue rise in rankings. ok maybe our best airline is just ranked in the top 100 but guess what we have more airlines that can make more progress than your little one. and anyway this is my first ever restart and i'm ranked in the top 200 you wold have to say going from the top 1,500 last round to top 200 is really good for a beginer. This is all I have to say right now and I'm not going to say no more except that LOT did not make this thread go off topic it is the members of th RFA.

Haha ur alliance is so bad I could destroy it with my single company haha. And btw were now the third best alliance profit wise.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
N777co is just trying to be neutral. If our alliance is really that bad, then why are most of our members going up in the ranks? Remember, many of them were late starters and first timers in this round. But now you're making us change the topic (again).

Lm1i

Lm1i

LMA

• 9 posts
well is this really of topic? the topic was that the forum seems very quiet, no its not, Seems the topic achieved its purpose

Lm1i

Lm1i

LMA

• 9 posts
and if anybody took it of topic it was galapagopop thing and Delta, u guys were the ones that started going at each other

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Hence why I wrote (again). It went off topic once, and now its going off to whose alliance is better.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I think its enough of this thread. Thread closed :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users