• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Just had a look at the order books, looks like he has another Q400 on order due next month. I hope that the cheat police cancel this craft that was bought with "Dirty money."

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

• 4 posts
PORTUGUESE

Bom, como não sou de deixar que falem de mim sem eu dar uma resposta vou me expressar. Estou lúcido quanto ao que fiz, pois não fiz nada de errado ao meu ver, se comprar aviões baratos de novatos for um erro, então eu "errei" ( error ). Mas me acusar de usar "feeders" ( que ainda não compreendi ao certo o que seria, mas que pelo contexto consegui entender um pouco ) é um erro, mas se depois de tudo acabarem com minha companhia começarei outra e dessa vez sem comprar aviões de novatos, já que por causa disso me julgaram como se eu fosse a pior das pessoas. PS.: espero que aqueles que também tentaram comprar aviões de mim quando comecei, e que certamente compraram de outros também sejam punidos, pois não sei para que se pode "vender" ( saller ) aviões mais baratos do que realmente valem se isso é considerado um maneira de roubar no jogo.

ENGLISH

Good, as I am not to leave that they speak of me without I to give a reply I go to express itself. I am discerning how much to that I made, therefore I did not make nothing of wrong to mine seeing, if to buy cheap airplanes of novices will be an error, then I "errei" (error). But to accuse to me to use "feeders" (that still I did not understand to the certainty what would be, but that for the context I obtained to understand a little) it is an error, but if after everything finishing with my company I will start another one and of this time without buying airplanes of novices, since for cause of this they had judged me as if I was the worse one of the people. PS.: I wait that those that had also tried to buy airplanes of me when I started, and that certainly they had bought of others also are punished, therefore I do not know so that if it can "vender" (to saller) cheaper airplanes of the one than really they are valid if this is considered a way to steal in the game.

Posted Image

Tourniquet Airlines :rolleyes:

Posted Image Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Still waiting on Venga to be punished.
CEO of:
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Oh my good friend, look at his stats. http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=15607
The 7 or 8 planes he had before are gone and his gate usage is now at 0%. I guess he is in the process of being shut down.

ENGLISH

Good, as I am not to leave that they speak of me without I to give a reply I go to express itself. I am discerning how much to that I made, therefore I did not make nothing of wrong to mine seeing, if to buy cheap airplanes of novices will be an error, then I "errei" (error). But to accuse to me to use "feeders" (that still I did not understand to the certainty what would be, but that for the context I obtained to understand a little) it is an error, but if after everything finishing with my company I will start another one and of this time without buying airplanes of novices, since for cause of this they had judged me as if I was the worse one of the people. PS.: I wait that those that had also tried to buy airplanes of me when I started, and that certainly they had bought of others also are punished, therefore I do not know so that if it can "vender" (to saller) cheaper airplanes of the one than really they are valid if this is considered a way to steal in the game.

Well, I still find it extremly suspicious how you made 19 mil in ONE month, speciffically a MONTH that hadn't STARTED to MOVE. Assuming that the average price for B1900Ds on the market was around 6.5 million dollars, you would've needed to sell 37-39 B1900Ds to his that 19 mil in sales revenue that you got. As for the J31s, you would've needed to have at least 10-19 of those to sell if you were selling them. As for these "novices" that sell their planes quite early that you speak of. I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone that would be that intellegent to sell their planes that cheap in the beginning of the game unless they were out to make trouble.

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts

:puzzled: Looking at his post count, looks like he's new here. Are you upset because he managed to purchase a half price aircraft?

I'm not new here, I'm just starting my third AE round now...the thing is that I'm not posting a lot in the forums.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Double posted.
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts