Photo

How Can he do this?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts

good… I go to try in the translator then… as they can see, my money was obtained with vendas (saller ) … in the beginning I bought one beech for 3,9 being with 3, later vendi (saller) for 7,0 having a profit of 9,… (totalizing 21,0… in box) after this simply I was buying several beechs cheaper and vendendo (saller) more expensive therefore the market it was good for this, also having some vendas (saller)/private ( buy ) purchases with some players. I do not know will be gone to accept such explanations but I passed hours in the computer to obtain such profit, and find unjust vocês ( they ) to be judged thus.

:puzzled: confuse :)

ps.: I go to sleep… any thing later I come back here

do you mean you SELL aircrafts at high price (expensive) then you BUY aircrafts at low price (cheap) ?
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
yes.. pretty much he says he gets friends to sell him planes for 3 mil and then somhow finds people to buy them for 7 .. aka feeder airlines with the money from the initial sale
Posted Image
Aircraft Broker... PM me of forums for details.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
I think this is fishy indeed.

Posted Image

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

• 4 posts
eu comprava os aviões mais baratos de novatos, que haviam acabado de colocar os aviões a venda e que queriam dinheiro rápido e depois no mercado vendia rapidamente, mas agora isso não da mais certo no momento pois o mercado esta ruim para vendas...
vou dormir agora e depois vejo qualquer coisa

I bought the airplanes cheapest of novices, who had finished to place the airplanes venda and that they wanted money fast e later in the vendia market quickly, but now this not of the most certain at the moment therefore market this bad one for vendas…
I go to sleep now and later I see any thing

Posted Image

Tourniquet Airlines :rolleyes:

Posted Image Posted Image

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
still think this isnt right.. you dont just capitalize of "novices" for lots of money like you have... you'd need a lot of "novices" to reach the profit you have made...

and also the only way at this point some "novice" could afford 7 mil is you buy the plane for 3 mil and then sell it for 7, thats about the only way I could see an airline having 7 mil to buy a plane.
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
I'm a bit of a un-believer in his story as well. I find it quite interesting that he managed to reach what he did in such a short amount of time. Now the only way I would believe what he is saying is if he knew people that decided that they wern't doing good and deceided to sell their planes. But I still wouldn't believe it because it is way too early in the game for that to happen.

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
as i said, there is no way he could get this much just by how he claims... i smell feeders :)
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I second that...very suspicious.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts

I second that...very suspicious.

me three..
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
From the amount of views this post has, the Anti-Cheat Police would be acting to fully look into their activity.

If they are suspect of illegal play it will be only a matter of time before they vacate the top 10 list

This goes for any airline who advances up the ladder at a rate faster than Donald Trump :)

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
Does that include big ol Trumpeh himself?
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

Cunard

Cunard

• 9 posts
Tourniquet has THREE Q400s on order? I do not understand.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Q400s on order? I do not understand.

Well cheats never prosper, the anti-cheat Cops will sort this player out and we hope sooner than later
:thumbdown:

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
yeah i do remember Highspeed got fined/punished last 2 rounds for the "suspicious" frame buying/selling , so i'm curious how the anti-cheat police will act this occasion :)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts

Q400s on order? I do not understand.

You also abused on using feeders so you have nothing to say. :ssleepy:

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

You also abused on using feeders so you have nothing to say. :ssleepy:

Looks, as if the true cheats, not the ones that some people hope are cheats without evidence, got SHUT DOWN!!! Nice Job Cheat Police! :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

You also abused on using feeders so you have nothing to say.

:puzzled: Looking at his post count, looks like he's new here. Are you upset because he managed to purchase a half price aircraft?

@ hpscot08 - Is Song the whisper of the sky because they no longer exist? :) Actually, I just had two trips on Song aircraft. Delta flights from ATL to SJC roundtrip and had a great ride on a Song B752. Too bad they don't have the seat back entertainment in all aircraft.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
He might be an old player with a new identity.
Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory.
http://i20.photobuck...ingstemp4oo.bmp

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Looks like that Turnquet is now closed down, it shows him with only two planes (B1900Ds) now and all cities are at 0%. The Q400 that should've been delivered had not been delivered, kudos to the Anti-Cheat Police.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

:puzzled: Looking at his post count, looks like he's new here. Are you upset because he managed to purchase a half price aircraft?

@ hpscot08 - Is Song the whisper of the sky because they no longer exist? :) Actually, I just had two trips on Song aircraft. Delta flights from ATL to SJC roundtrip and had a great ride on a Song B752. Too bad they don't have the seat back entertainment in all aircraft.

Well, Delta is putting that on all of their flight over a certain milage domestically, and on the 764's internationally... As long as they don't get bought by evil you-know-who... If they buy Delta I think the # of ptv's will go down not up. Feel free to go sign up for the great service @:
keepdeltamydelta.com
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users