- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk
Right, the guy at the top of the rankings is worht $50,000,000 and has eight a/c. So soemone tell me how has he managed this? Not even Maestro can or any of the other big time guys can. He mustn't be playing by the rules:ssleepy:

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
my guess he started with j-31s and sold them for 5 mil to feeders and got lots of money from that.. and just did that over and over hovering around the public market or using feeders until he had money to buy 8 beeches... most likely feeders .. but he could just be a person frequently refreshing....
Posted Image
Aircraft Broker... PM me of forums for details.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

my guess he started with j-31s and sold them for 5 mil to feeders and got lots of money from that.. and just did that over and over hovering around the public market or using feeders until he had money to buy 8 beeches... most likely feeders .. but he could just be a person frequently refreshing....

makes zero sense. I saw him top out at 12:00 PM EST with 8 A/C and ZERO ticket revenue. What I assumer is he bough 1900D's from a feeder, sold em back to the feeder, and then back to himself at 50% do this for 3 or so feeders and work in public market, and boom you have it. When he topped out at 12PM he didn't have enough gates and was around 15 hours utilation on A/C. I understand 3, 4, maybe 5 or 6, but 8 A/C? And to do so without a SINGLE DOLLAR in ticket reveune? I smell a skunk.
CEO of:
Posted Image

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
i still say he did this with j31's.... the only way he could use feeders and have positive airplane sales is j31's as u can sell them easily above their value
you can also make more profit off j31s because of this... you can buy them for like under 2 mil and sell them for 5 mil....
Posted Image
Aircraft Broker... PM me of forums for details.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

i still say he did this with j31's.... the only way he could use feeders and have positive airplane sales is j31's as u can sell them easily above their value
you can also make more profit off j31s because of this... you can buy them for like under 2 mil and sell them for 5 mil....

?

not really sure what you're trying to say here. He could have started with 2 beeches and 3 feeders. If he sold a beech from the feeder to the mainline for half price he could sell it back to the feeder @ 5 mil + half price (all the cash the feeder has). He then has enough cash to buy both beeches from that feeder at half price. He can then sell one beech back to the feeder at full price (all the money the feeder has), and proceed to purchase it from the feeder again. The net reslt is he has 2 more beeches and and extra 2 million dollars. Repeat two more times and he's got 8 beeches and a pile of cash.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
This is why the game needs to limit the amount an aircraft can be sold for.

You will never stop feeders.

but you can limit the effect it will have on the game if the developers would for once read and act on some of the valued comments to curb the feeders players have posted.

:)

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
tournkitte is now doing it as well. No tickets collected. This BS has to stop
CEO of:
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
In reference to:

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=15607

I have no idea what the Cheat Police have done to this player below

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=14929

which is $10M in the red.

and the other of:

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=14934

thats also $10M in the red.

for the 1st one to be in the Top Spot, whould have to be associated (One would assume) to either of the others.

mario66

mario66

• 22 posts
Hopefully they stop this crap, its getting old really quick
Georgian Express
ID# 3214

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

tournkitte is now doing it as well. No tickets collected. This BS has to stop

Nil in ticket sales but 9M in profit and nett worth of 30M not bad, eh

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=14415

added

Make that 19M in sales revenue

Feeders must be on special tonight :)

Still, Remove the idiot from the game (Cheat Police Please)

GJ79

GJ79

Banned

• Banned
  • 19 posts
cuz he's cool like that.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

cuz he's cool like that.

Nothink cool about living off feeders

seeing its revenue just shot up another 10M thats a lot of Cool $$$$$ for cheaters.

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

• 4 posts
speaks Portuguese? it would like to explain me but I do not say English. :sniff:

Posted Image

Tourniquet Airlines :rolleyes:

Posted Image Posted Image

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

speaks Portuguese? it would like to explain me but I do not say English. :sniff:

Not sure if we have any active Portuguese speaking players. How's your spanish? 'Casue you definately have some 'splain'n to do.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Not sure if we have any active Portuguese speaking players. How's your spanish? 'Casue you definately have some 'splain'n to do.

Portuguese nope.. Spanish yes :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Try this:

expalin how you have massive funds and no ticket sales?

and in your lingo:

expalin como você não tem fundos maciços e nenhuma venda do bilhete?

opps, Hope you do not take offence but I did this in Translater and when I reverted it back it came up with:

expalin as you do not have deep bulks and none venda of the ticket?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
This may be better:

o expalin como você tem fundos maciços e nenhumas vendas de entrada?

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Try this:

expalin how you have massive funds and no ticket sales?

and in your lingo:

expalin como você não tem fundos maciços e nenhuma venda do bilhete?

opps, Hope you do not take offence but I did this in Translater and when I reverted it back it came up with:

If he can understand how to cheat at this game then he can understand this " explain how you have massive funds and no ticket sales?"

Seems to be one of those who only understands when he needs to ;-)
Posted Image

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

• 4 posts
PORTUGUESE...

bom...vou tentar no tradutor então... como podem ver, meu dinheiro foi conseguido com vendas...no inicio comprei um beech por 3,9 ficando com 3, mais tarde vendi por 7,0 tendo um lucro de 9,... ( totalizando 21,0... em caixa ) depois disso simplesmente fui comprando vários beechs mais baratos e vendendo mais caro pois o mercado estava bom para isso, tendo também algumas vendas / compras privadas com alguns jogadores. Não sei se irão aceitar tais explicações mas passei horas no computador para conseguir tal lucro, e acho injusto vocês me julgarem assim.

ENGLISH...

good… I go to try in the translator then… as they can see, my money was obtained with vendas (saller ) … in the beginning I bought one beech for 3,9 being with 3, later vendi (saller) for 7,0 having a profit of 9,… (totalizing 21,0… in box) after this simply I was buying several beechs cheaper and vendendo (saller) more expensive therefore the market it was good for this, also having some vendas (saller)/private ( buy ) purchases with some players. I do not know will be gone to accept such explanations but I passed hours in the computer to obtain such profit, and find unjust vocês ( they ) to be judged thus.

:puzzled: confuse :)

ps.: I go to sleep… any thing later I come back here

Posted Image

Tourniquet Airlines :rolleyes:

Posted Image Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

ps.: I go to sleep… any thing later I come back here