Photo

The Navy... Again?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts

Well CUA has logged in now as he just bought a 747D from me. Wonder where that will go :P

AND Can AIr is logged in too, his value just dropped from 56m to 33m
wonder which routes are going into the 100% again..
Posted Image

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Ord-dfw 100%!

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
That where the 747D went then :P
Posted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
yes they are cheaters 100% sure.. reset it ...
Posted Image

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Lax-ord 100%

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
Get TW on the line and cut the connection. If its this obvious they (singular) are cheating ban them (singular) from the game.
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
my 2 cents .. delete airlines and ban ip's ( if possible :P ) already noticed the actions of this/these player(s) 3-4 weeks ago. Worst thing is he even admitted "testing something he heard about" when asked in a in-game :S
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

my 2 cents .. delete airlines and ban ip's ( if possible :P ) already noticed the actions of this/these player(s) 3-4 weeks ago. Worst thing is he even admitted "testing something he heard about" when asked in a in-game :S

Just looking around Theo, how can this Graph be correct?

http://sim.airlineem...1=BOS&city2=FCO

You have FCO market share yet Can Air has the market share with same AC as you

:puzzled:

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

He's taking advantage of a bug. If you fill a route up with planes and then someone leaves the route your LF will go up 100% (for everyone on that route) until of course someone joins the route and then your LF will go into the minus figures.

Yeah, I know. It's the Navy Bug.

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Just looking around Theo, how can this Graph be correct?

http://sim.airlineem...1=BOS&city2=FCO

You have FCO market share yet Can Air has the market share with same AC as you

:puzzled:

dunno tbh. haven't checked/reset any routes for the last 2 weeks :P
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, guess they should be banned permanently and never to return. If someone is so daring to use a common known bug and be stupid enough to think, he/she will get away with it, then from me, they should never return again to playing AE.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
im just surprized it took us this long to see it. sad really. this game is such a fun game if played within the rules. when someone cheats like that it takes away the integrity of the game and makes people not want to play anymore. i dont blame them sometimes. ban these cheaters please. all of them. the 3 can whatevers, highspeed and anyone else that you guys find. keep the game fun and the integrity high. i enjoy the game and play it fairly and have from the beginning. i hate it when cheaters ruin the fun for the ones who dont cheat. so all cheaters, stop cheating. get a freakin life! if you have to cheat to do well in this game you are a sorry excuse for a gamer.:thumbdown:

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Let me assure u, even though Miller and Torque arent here, but that these 3 airlines:
Can Air
Canadian United Airways
Canada Airways

Will get the proper treatment they deserve for abusing this bug. Nothing less than a permanent ban, like Navy/Brunswick got, should be issue and be a stern warning to those thinking of cheating

We want people that respect the rules set by Miller and Torque and the hard work put in AE. If u want to cheat, then go somewhere else. We dont need cheats in AE. What we want is good honest people who have the best interest of AE at heart, no matter if they are good or bad players.

Thats my belief :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
I wonder if thats why MCO-ATL is so much like a sine function sometimes. There was time when I used to get like 70% LFs with it. Then it went down to 14% when some guy with ATRs came in. Then Someone left and the route went up to 100%. Then 2 new players with B1900Ds came in and now I'm getting a low LF since I can't even compete anymore on that route. Is there a chance that MCO-ATL might have this bug?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I wonder if thats why MCO-ATL is so much like a sine function sometimes. There was time when I used to get like 70% LFs with it. Then it went down to 14% when some guy with ATRs came in. Then Someone left and the route went up to 100%. Then 2 new players with B1900Ds came in and now I'm getting a low LF since I can't even compete anymore on that route. Is there a chance that MCO-ATL might have this bug?

Exactly, the case.

Anyone who is on a route when an idiot like this player (PLONKS) massive numbers in AC and Ticket price, you are not able to gain a positive return.

They do this in hope that any other player who is on the route will vacate.

The end result is that whoever is left on that route will go to 100% LF and activate the LF sctrip bug.

I know it sounds silly but it is best if you leave the 0% route there and the momement it goes to 100% just adjust your route to make it and ALL the others back to 0%. This way you know that all on the route is making a loss, and not the massive cheating gain in income.

Again, sad that we have silly players who want to stuff up the game for others, however, one must remember that Miller and TW will take action to pervent such play and the ones who make the game sour for others will suffer in the long run.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Okay, well I have a few 1$ fares on those routes now, need to spend some of the 90 Billion in cash I have anyway ;-)
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Okay, well I have a few 1$ fares on those routes now, need to spend some of the 90 Billion in cash I have anyway ;-)

I am also spending my 10 B in cash and plonking on BOSTON where I can

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
The cheeky player keeps adjusting prices ,so they are on line a lot, what a gaul, to cheat and think they can excape any others players comments.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Ah well, i'm having fun ruining his Longhaul routes. Shame I don't have that many a333's left.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
http://sim.airlineem...fo.php?city=BOS

14% you have, and their 46% had dropped to 38% :P

and

http://sim.airlineem...1=BOS&city2=ORD
52,000 seats, :)