Blue Eagle Alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

jaxdtw2196

jaxdtw2196

• 15 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:nwaA330
Air Florida would like to join the alliance...

With service to 27 cities in the US, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, We're Florida's INTERNATIONAL Airline.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net

I had originally wanted to wait until we got a private board (miller still has not returned my U2U

Just a suggestion, go to an outside board. Maybe ask Air Kevin ;) :P

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by piercey

I had originally wanted to wait until we got a private board (miller still has not returned my U2U

Just a suggestion, go to an outside board. Maybe ask Air Kevin ;) :P

Hey, I think that would be a good idea actually! Is it only me?

JoshWright

JoshWright

• 18 posts
Shooting Star Airways(airline 824) is willing to join.

We currently have 16 aircraft:
2 A319-100's
2 EMB 195-LR's
2 ERJ-135LR's
2 J-31's
1 Saab 2000
7 Beech 1900D's

And Now we currently operate into 18 Cities within the USA and have a DOP just below 1 million

Bryan

Bryan

• 31 posts
Yup ziliu, I think getting a private board would be a must, for example when selling planes and all :P

Shooting star and Air Florida, thanks for your interest! Airline55 will be back soon now, please hang on utnil he can review your applications

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
I'll use this thread to tell everybody I'm going on vacation for 1 week. Have fun! (and get that private board, please :P)

Edit: Woohoo! I made the thread hot!

[Edited on 7/7/2005 by ziliu]

Bryan

Bryan

• 31 posts

Originally posted by ziliu
I'll use this thread to tell everybody I'm going on vacation for 1 week. Have fun! (and get that private board, please :P

Enjoy the rest, far away from airline management headaches! :P

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
hello everyone, I'm am still on vacation in Mackinaw right now, and it looks like i'll have a lot of work to do when I get back on tuesday. By the way, Is the Navy gone?

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747

Originally posted by airline55
hello everyone, I'm am still on vacation in Mackinaw right now, and it looks like i'll have a lot of work to do when I get back on tuesday.

Yup. Looks like you DO have a lot of work (except for the board, that would be my work).

As piercey said, if you want a private board, U2U me with the aliance name and a password. You can try asking Miller for one, but that would take a very long time (in fact, word is, a couple alliances who asked Miller for a board still never got one). U2U me, and I can make a board the next time I get on.

Originally posted by airline55By the way, Is the Navy gone?

Last time I saw, his planes were taken down and gates returned due to an anti-cheat software. So we beat the Navy.

[Edited on 7/10/2005 by AirKevin]

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
I am selling an ERJ 145ER to alliance members. It's two years old, and valued at $14,558,720. I am willing to sell it at 10 million. U2U me or reply here.

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
And now I've also got a 717 for sale, the one I bought from Bryan recently. It was making me good money in the beginning, but the routes I operate it on have become very saturated and thus I have decided to leave them. And therefore, as I do not have any suitable planned routes for the 717 in the overseeable future, I've decided to pass the aircraft on in its everlasting(oh, well, at least until it gets mothballed in the desert) journey throught the vast Airline Empires, hoping it will find a new proud owner and continue flying around the globe, happy and content.

To get to the point, I'm selling a Boeing 717 to alliance members. It's one year old, valued 33,370,000, equipped with Rolls-Royce BR715. I'll sell it for $29 million.

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
lscMC (Marcus Airlines)

JoshWright (Shooting Star)

Bryan (ABA)

Red (MidAmerica Airways)

Ziliu (Bravo Airlines)

vivavivah (Vivah)

A_plane_lunatic (Central Valley Aviation)

Airline55 (Liberty Airlines) (founder)

ewr737 (Eurojet) PENDING

Please allow me to explain how this works. When you first apply, your name and airline are put in the bottom section whit a red PENDING next to them, once you are approved, a blue APPROVED replaces the red PENDING. And, once you have the logo on your logo, you are placed on top.

[Edited on 7/29/05 by airline55]

[Edited on 7/31/05 by airline55]

a

a

• 484 posts
  • WLM ID:ross_mcintosh1@hotmail.com
I can't be bothered reading the whole topic, how many people have joined and if there is any room can u tell me why i should join lol i'm lookin 4 the best alliance.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Read the previous post.

A_plane_lunatic

A_plane_lunatic

• 18 posts

Originally posted by a
I can't be bothered reading the whole topic, how many people have joined and if there is any room can u tell me why i should join lol i'm lookin 4 the best alliance.

Seems to me that if you're really injjterested in this alliance that you could bother yourself to read a handful of posts.

a

a

• 484 posts
  • WLM ID:ross_mcintosh1@hotmail.com
I am quite interested i'm just really lazy.:o Why do it if someone else can do it for me.

jaxdtw2196

jaxdtw2196

• 15 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:nwaA330
Unfortunately, Air Florida was recently offered a position at the WAA.. We will be weighing each offer in the next few days.. Thanks

---
Air Florida Fleet
2x A319-100 (2x on order)
2x A320-200 (2x on order)
9x A321-200
1x A330-200
1x A330-300 (on order)
5x B717-200
6x Q400
3x ATR72
3x ATR42
2 B1900D

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
Based at Osaka (OSA), Marcus Airlines would like to join too~~~:o

vivavivah

vivavivah

• 63 posts
Hello! I am back!

It was really a nice vacation, please, if I can help in something, U2U me.

PS. I will soon have aircraft on sale at discount rates for fellow alliance members.

Regards,

Vivah!

vivavivah

vivavivah

• 63 posts
I amusing this thread to announce to all members that I am willig to sell two Dash 8 and one Beech 1900D to alliance members at a heavy discount. U2U me if interested.

Thank you.

Vivah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users