Photo

Blue Eagle Alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

A_plane_lunatic

A_plane_lunatic

• 18 posts
I just wanna say it feels really good to be an official memeber of this Alliance!

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
welcome

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
Hello all, I'm Marcus from Marcus Airlines. Proud to join BEAM.;) Hv fun!!

Bryan

Bryan

• 31 posts
Hey guys! welcome aboard ;)

JoshWright

JoshWright

• 18 posts
I'm sorry, My airline is over-going a revamp amd I am selling all but my 4 most productive aircraft to buy 747's or the such. If anyone would like to buy them from the alliance I would be happy to put a discount.

Also, I cannot U2U my Information so will you please e-mail me at njrotccadetjw@yahoo.com

Hopefully these changes are alright with the alliance

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
I hv a 6 years old Beech for sale, selling at $5,111,111. Discount is always for BEAM, at $4,800,000

Current market value: $5,457,195

;)

JoshWright

JoshWright

• 18 posts
Ok, Is this what you guys wanted for my sig?

Well, I think it looks awesome!

btw, Are we going to get a private forum?

[Edited on 7/28/2005 by JoshWright]

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by JoshWright
Ok, Is this what you guys wanted for my sig?

Well, I think it looks awesome!

btw, Are we going to get a private forum?

[Edited on 7/28/2005 by JoshWright]

I have thought about a private forum, and if nobody has done anything to it yet, I was thinking, couldn't we just register with some free hosting service and make a web page and a forum for ourselves?

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Well, As far as I know, miller is working on a board for us, but as he told me, He is very busy.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
get one from here: www.proboards.com

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by airline55
Well, As far as I know, miller is working on a board for us, but as he told me, He is very busy.

But how do you like the idea of an own web page, kinda like the Intersky one they announced half an hour ago, only better? ;) (j/k, no pun)

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I was just on www.freewebs.com and it looks preety easy, I will have people vote on it. ALL MEMBERS PLEASE CHECK U2U's

[Edited on 7/28/05 by airline55]

Red

Red

• 23 posts
ALL BLUE EAGLE ALLIANCE MEMBERS I have 4 ERJ-135ERs forsale at alliance discount please U2U me or reply here:

4x ERJ-135ERS 0 years old for 12mil each or 48mil for the lot

[Edited on 7/28/2005 by Red]

[Edited on 7/28/2005 by Red]

JoshWright

JoshWright

• 18 posts
YA! that sounds good.

I have a sight there, www.freewebs.com/sscharter
and I found they were very easy to use

I think I will fiddle with it for you and see what you think.

OK, and for the forums, try createphpbb.com, very good, I think

JoshWright

JoshWright

• 18 posts
Hey, I just looked at the templates and there are two or three that would look alright for the website

So I am not going to mees with it any longer, and let the founders get on it:P

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I don't think we are going to be using freewebs, I had originally wanted to but ziliu (who knows more about this than me) said we should use a different site. However, I can only think that site builing can't be that much harder on a different site.

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by airline55
I don't think we are going to be using freewebs, I had originally wanted to but ziliu (who knows more about this than me) said we should use a different site. However, I can only think that site builing can't be that much harder on a different site.

Yes I didn't like www.freewebs.com because I believe it's very template based, giving us little room for our imagination. Also it doesn't support server-side scripting, which will give us problems if we want to design a somewhat database-based dynamic site.

Anyways, I've registered with another free hosting service. I don't think we should release the address to our site to non-members just yet, but if you're a member of BEA you've (hopefully) received a U2U containing the address of the site.

And another thing, it seems that the hosting service is kind of down at the moment. I don't know anything about this, but I suspect it might have to do with the service migrating to a new server recently. I and hope our site should be up and running soon.

So check back at the site every now and then, and if you can get in, register at the forums. Then send me an U2U containing your forum username and I'll grant you access to the private alliance board.

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Yes I didn't like www.freewebs.com because I believe it's very template based, giving us little room for our imagination. Also it doesn't support server-side scripting, which will give us problems if we want to design a somewhat database-based dynamic site.

Anyways, I've registered with another free hosting service. I don't think we should release the address to our site to non-members just yet, but if you're a member of BEA you've (hopefully) received a U2U containing the address of the site.

And another thing, it seems that the hosting service is kind of down at the moment. I don't know anything about this, but I suspect it might have to do with the service migrating to a new server recently. I and hope our site should be up and running soon.

So check back at the site every now and then, and if you can get in, register at the forums. Then send me an U2U containing your forum username and I'll grant you access to the private alliance board.

I've watching this thread everyday. I'm sorry that i dun know wht i can help, but i'll tried to get involved with all of u.:P

BTW, ziliu, i hvn't recieved the address from U2U ;)

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by lscMC

I've watching this thread everyday. I'm sorry that i dun know wht i can help, but i'll tried to get involved with all of u.:D

BTW, ziliu, i hvn't recieved the address from U2U ;)

That's probably because as far as I know, your membership is still pending. :P

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
OOPS! My fault, SORRY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users