• 22 posts
lost gates, wonderful..........Surely to never return
Georgian Express
ID# 3214

CitiChased

CitiChased

• 18 posts

Calm down guys, it's just a game...

I don't see any of you contributing to it...

For those of us with some PHP experience, we'd be happy to step up and see what the heck is wrong and give the necessary information over to M or T to make the necessary changes, but none of us has been asked to help so there's nothing we can do but wait till either of em comes around to fix these missing functions.

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts
Oh no!! We're all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I'm not sure what's worse... Having to listen to people complain about the current situation or if AE were closed for a month. :D At least in its current state, your airline operates without losing (or gaining) any market share on routes, while (hopefully, if your airline is profitable) you can sit back and collect the profits. You can continue to order new or purchase used aircraft while you wait, in anticipation of the problem being fixed. :eureka:
Posted ImagePosted Image

airbigos

airbigos

• 27 posts
I second that PSA. It's a long deserved vacation, without actually taking vacation.
This whole situation reminds me of another airline game, that I quit playing cause of the problems. Seems airline simulation games are not that easy to keep working.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Very neat indeed. no need to reset routes, making a lot of cash and ordering/buying aircraft at will until the problem is fix.

Then, all hell will break lose... :D

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com

For those of us with some PHP experience, we'd be happy to step up and see what the heck is wrong and give the necessary information over to M or T to make the necessary changes, but none of us has been asked to help so there's nothing we can do but wait till either of em comes around to fix these missing functions.

I would be more than happy to help with problems, bugs or anything like that :D, as long as this gets fixed properly asap
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
Yeah, I have just one problem though, my DOP suddenly dropped by 400k for no reason in particular, and now I have to reset all my routes, which is impossible.
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_AirHouston2006_*

Guest_AirHouston2006_*
  • Guests
I dont mind making the small about of money I am making, but I had routes planned and hard to come by gates which I am about to lose. Granit I may get to order some more planes now but when will I use them???

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas

I've actually offered my services in the past personally but been ignored, so I have no desire to help fix this problem now... although if asked I probably would break down and say yes :/
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Once the game comes online it's gonna be WW3 with the abundance of aircraft suddenly flooding the game. As I am one of many with multiple aircraft doing nothing, I say bring it on.

737Capt

737Capt

• 19 posts
Why have we not heard anything from the administrators?

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
They might be trying to fix the game, as opposed to posting.....
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Mmm... I have 20 craft on order and 5 craft unused and 1 billion dollars :D, and just raking in the money with no route rests :).
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Calum

Calum

• 52 posts
  • WLM ID:calum500@btopenworld.com
I've just lost everything :D

No gates , no planes , in the red.

Nothing can be done / bought / sold by me :)

Calum

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Can we go back 1 real day? Then we can sort things out without problems like hundreds of new routes being created at once.
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

CitiChased

CitiChased

• 18 posts

They might be trying to fix the game, as opposed to posting.....

A simple post of "We're aware of the problem, and working on a solution" would suffice.

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts

A simple post of "We're aware of the problem, and working on a solution" would suffice.

Here here!!!!!!!!!!!
Maverick Airways CEO.

Posted Image Posted Image
Proud member of the Eurowings alliance.
Airline ID 2157

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
The impression that is delivered here in the game is that the developers have lost touch with this version.

Ever thought that they have decided that it is pointless to (REPAIR / FIX / CORRECT) this version and placing all their efforts into the new version !

No answers to comments / posts or the bugs (Slient)

One wounders if this version is FINISHED !

Bring on Version 3
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Do you really expect them to finish V3....which isn't even half way done yet....in what? a weeks time? Plus their jobs, personal lives, etc.... If they put all their efforts into just one version.....oh man, all heck would break loose....and what am i to live for without the current V2???
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users