Photo

Fatal Error during aircraft change

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

KyleAsh

KyleAsh

• 21 posts
well ive just got yet another MAN gate which ive been trying to get for the last fortnight or so and an ARN gate that i also need quite desperatley

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
People, its not the end of the world :D

Now, lets wait for Torque to come online and have a look at the problem. Hopefully, its just something simple to fix and we can all get back to running our airlines.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
End of the world? No...End of my only fun for tonight? Yes....This is the ONLY game I play nowadays since my Age of Empires II buddy is out in europe.

I just look forward to when Torque arrives to save the day. lol
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com

Now, lets wait for Torque to come online and have a look at the problem. Hopefully, its just something simple to fix and we can all get back to running our airlines.

Thank you for saying that. :D

Yes, the only reason why this would happen is that someone has been toying with the scripts and got rid of either an include or the actual function :)
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

CitiChased

CitiChased

• 18 posts

I think Torque's gonna be a while. The problem didn't exist last night but started rearing its ugly head this morningl.

Riddim_Killa

Riddim_Killa

• 53 posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I just hope he fixes it, then pauses it for another 24 hours so we can save our very very hard to grab gates.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_loadfactor() in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim/routemoney.php on line 248

the error message basically means ... nevermind, it was already said as i typed my reply
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

MinnakhtKan

MinnakhtKan

Stormingly Whistly Member

• 187 posts
  • WLM ID:minnair90@hotmail.com
Cant believe it... paid 10Mil for gate, and could lose it.

If I dont, good luck Maestro :D lol...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

If I dont, good luck Maestro :) lol...

Hm ehr i think i still need to get those 10 M :D
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

If I dont, good luck Maestro :D lol...

good luck maestro.. i know where this is going.. :)

U think im worried? Its not like i dont have enough money to buy enough jets to make sure others have an interesting time in AE. So, i would be very careful what u are planning, because for every action taken, a reaction happens :D

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Miller22 or TW should Pause the Game / Stop the Clock or those who have gates will just lose them. Looks like TW is away from his terminal or action would of resulted by now. So, WHO has been playing / Hacking the game again?????

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Miller22 or TW should Pause the Game / Stop the Clock or those who have gates will just lose them. Looks like TW is away from his terminal or action would of resulted by now. So, WHO has been playing / Hacking the game again?????

Well, if someone hacked the game, then it was someone that didnt appreciate the constant LF issues with the game, that cuase the people to reprice routes most of the time.. and that sounds kind of low.. :D

I hope it was just a db issue, if not, then there is trully a sad individual among us, if someone did indeed hack the db :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Well, if someone hacked the game, then it was someone that didnt appreciate the constant LF issues with the game, that cuase the people to reprice routes most of the time.. and that sounds kind of low.. :D

I hope it was just a db issue, if not, then there is trully a sad individual among us, if someone did indeed hack the db :)

TW will track it down, when he out in Internet land, then he will tell us what happened. But either a hack or DB error.

Still a direct request to Miller22 if you pop on. Stop The Clock till corrected !!!

CitiChased

CitiChased

• 18 posts
Based on the error and my PHP experience, it seems like someone edited the PHP file and removed several key functions.

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
<?php echo $what_CitiChased_Said; ?>

Since it affected any loadfactor calculation script, it has to be an include...or a function TW copied from page to page :/

DB issue, definitely not just by itself. The DB might be corrupted, but the files have been edited for sure. :D

Hope this gets fixed soon
Posted Image

Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Well it isn't a DB issue, the MySQL driver they are using would out put a handy error. That is a pure PHP error, looks like maybe an include was deleted or just the function was deleted tottal out of the script. Call to Undefined function... it is trying to exicute something that no longer exists in the place it should :D.

Hope it is fixed soon.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

767300ER

767300ER

• 18 posts
Ooh, I Seriously hope this isn't the doings of a Hacker. I'm actually doing somewhat good this round, and I worked hard for it, and if some little guy can't (excuse the pun) hack it on his own, shame on him (or her?) for cheating. Cheating is no way to succeed in life, even if it is in a game. Some people take this seriously, and abide by the rules, and they should too. If it is a DB Error, Hopefully TW will get it everything all worked out. Hey, this brings a good question to mind. Does anyone know if V3 is going to be more "Hack proof." I only ask because I'm going to be Paying to play and I don't think this kind of thing would make myself or anyone else for that matter, enthusiastic about paying. Just to be sure, ya'll are seeing the same as me right?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_loadfactor() in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim/changerpk.php on line 376

On a more personal note, I need this to go away soon...I have a Q400 that's only making 22k right now...Needs to be put to full potential.
Remember, gravity is not just a good idea. It's the law. And it's not subject to repeal.

CitiChased

CitiChased

• 18 posts
If it's the doing of a hacker, then I'm gonna scream for tougher security. PHP scripts are all serverside and you have to have a severe lapse in security to allow someone to modify a script like that.

If it is indeed a hacker, I'm gonna start demanding that my password stop being plaintexted and demand it be MD5 hashed, with a salt key from now on.

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
*gizgiz runs off to change password immediately*

It probably was a hacker, or TW/Miller accidentally uploaded a test script...which I doubt they would do.

If it's a hacker, I'd suggest the admins do the following. It might not prevent this happening again, but it will definitely lower the consequences and the chances of getting hacked again (note I said if it's a hacker)

- Don't allow Apache to output index pages if one can't be found
- Upgrade to PHP4.4.2 and Apache 2
- MD5/SHA1 (and salt) OUR PASSWORDS!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users