• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

bchan

bchan

asian potato

• 30 posts

Triple 7 Aviation // Belgium // Royal Belgium Airlines // BRU // RB

Attached File  Euroviation Image.png   1021.87KB   2 downloads

Royal Belgium is the flag carrier of Belgium and is based and headquartered in Brussels. The airline was founded in 1958 as Koninklijke Belgische Staats Luchtvartmaatschappijen or known as K.B.L. The airline then had added the Royal Belgium Airlines title in 1963, and in 1988 it became the official name of the airline. In 2018, the airline had fully redesigned their look to introduce modernity to the airline.

Attached File  Airbus A320neo 2018.jpg   25.7KB   0 downloads

PBdtbMs.png

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

POTKC / Austria / Salz Flug / SAL / CR

Salz Flug is a semi-LCC based in Salzburg, Austria. It operates four Airbus A319s in an all-economy configuration to domestic Austrian and other European destinations. The brand features green and blue colors symbolizing the Salzburg area's forests and lakes, while the tail design is a large photograph of the water and surrounding mountains of the Wolfgangsee - considered one of the most beautiful lakes in the region - located around 40 minutes drive from the Salzburg city center. The aircraft also features the coats of arms of Austria, Land Salzburg, and Stadt Salzburg, and the emblem of the Salzburg Festspiele (of which the airline is a sponsor and the official carrier) on the forward fuselage, behind the L1 door.

TNdGCMG.png

pinksnowbirdie

pinksnowbirdie

Aurora Borealis

• 88 posts

Pinksnowbirdie, Estonia, Air Estonia, TLL, E2

Attached File  Untitled.png   24.96KB   0 downloads

In 2015 an Estonian Business man with a passion for aviation decided to start his own airline as Estonian Air's future was uncertain, the airline began operations shortly after Estonian Air ceased operations in late 2015.

It's first flight happened January 4th, 2016 on a brand new Bombardier CS300 that the founder had originally ordered for himself to be modified into his private jet instead is was configured in one class configuration with 120 seats.

Currently the airline has 15 aircraft in service with another 140 on order most of which are leased.

Air Estonia operates 10 Airbus A220-300s (10 on order), 5 Airbus A220-100s (15 on order) and will operate 25 Airbus A320neo, 20 Airbus A321neo, 20 Airbus A330neo-900, 25 Boeing 787-8, 25 Boeing 787-9, 25 Boeing 787-10.

Air Estonia's main hub is in Tallinn International Airport it's major focus cities are Munich, Berlin, Riga, and Warsaw with minor focus cities of Paris Orly, Rome, Milan, Zurich and Geneva

Soon Air Estonia will begin service to Japan, China and Indonesia along with American and Canadian destinations and with many South American destinations planned.

Attached File  fce8fd636e5d9a12c08672caa683b7bf.png   1MB   0 downloads

the fleet

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

Duncan, Poland, Polsky Polish Airlines, WAW, PL

Polsky-unsized.png

Poľský, the perfect name for the national airline of Poland when it decided to switch to a low-cost model as part of its commercialization in 2008. Ten years later, Polsky has since reintroduced some services of traditional full service carriers and no longer considers itself a simple low-cost airline, Polsky prides itself in being an affordable yet comfortable choice to fly. Flying a fleet of various 737s and Embraer regional jets across the European continent for affordable prices.

hGHxJjo.png

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Altitude, Germany, Interluft, MUC, IL

Overview:

Interluft AG is a German full-service airline based in Munich. It was first established in 1948 as Allied Air Services, a Pan Am subsidiary providing domestic German flights in the aftermath of World War II. After being acquired by Deutsche Afrika-Linien/John T. Essberger in 1960, Allied Air Services was renamed as Interluft - Deutsche Internationale Luftverkehrslinien AG (Interluft - German International Airlines AG). Since then, it has steadily expanded to become Germany's second international carrier after Lufthansa, now serving 15 domestic and 145 international destinations from its hub at Munich Airport. Interluft became a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance in 1999 and merged with British Airways and Iberia to form the International Airlines Group (IAG) in 2011. Its current logo and livery were introduced in 2013 with the debut of its first Boeing 777-300ER.

Mainline fleet:

Short-haul: Airbus A319/A320/A321

Long-haul: Airbus A330-200/300, Boeing 777-200ER/300ER

Interluft Express fleet:

Embraer 175/190/195

Future fleet:

Airbus A320neo/A321neo, Boeing 787-9/10

Logo:

2NGAH0X.png

Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER

Name: Hans Zimmer

7IlIbef.png

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts

Altitude, Germany, Interluft, MUC, IL

Overview:

Interluft AG is a German full-service airline based in Munich. It was first established in 1948 as Allied Air Services, a Pan Am subsidiary providing domestic German flights in the aftermath of World War II. It was renamed as Interluft - Deutsche Internationale Luftverkehrslinien AG (Interluft - German International Airlines AG) after being acquired by Deutsche Afrika-Linien/John T. Essberger in 1960, and has since grown to become Germany's second international carrier after Lufthansa. Interluft became a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance in 1999 and merged with British Airways and Iberia to form the International Airlines Group (IAG) in 2011. Its current logo and livery were introduced in 2013 with the debut of its first Boeing 777-300ER.

Fleet as of July 2018:

Short-haul: Airbus A319/A320/A321

Long-haul: Airbus A330-200/300, Boeing 777-200ER/300ER

Future fleet:

Airbus A320neo/A321neo, Boeing 787-9/10

Logo:

2NGAH0X.png

Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER

Name: Ludwig van Beethoven

f4uGim3.png

Gotta be original, sorry :P (made the same mistake)

uw_ting.png

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Gotta be original, sorry :P (made the same mistake)

In a PM to Edge he gave me the go-ahead as those images haven't been published.

Leebro

Leebro

the neglected ae gallery person

• 125 posts

User's Awards

Leebro - Finland - Interfinn - HEL - IF

lntW4JR.png

Created in 1922, Interfinn is the flag carrier of Finland. It operates a fleet of A220-100s, A320neos, A330-300s, A340-600s, and A350-900s from Helsinki to destinations towards Europe, North America, and Asia. Interfinn puts hospitality and safety as its priority to create a friendly environment up in the skies.

Livery:EHygEqH.png

Airbus A320neo (OH-AUG)

OH-AUG is in the new livery which was revealed last 2016 when the first A320neos arrived. The Airbus A320neo in the Interfinn fleet has 12 Business class seats and 138 economy class seats

IBPlbf4.png

Airbus A350-900 (OH-SEP)

The first of 20 Airbus A350-900s, this aircraft was introduced into Interfinn's fleet back in 2017. This aircraft was the first in Interfinn's fleet to feature premium economy. All Interfinn's Airbus A350-900s have 38 business class seats, 28 premium economy class seats, and 214 economy class seats.

Our livery shows the night sky of Finland and our seriousness regarding hospitality and service. We are proud to be Finland's flag carrier and hope to attain 5-star status by the year 2024.

leebro.png| Owner of Singa Pacific Airways |

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts

Thanks everyone for your contributions, we'll be back shortly with information regarding the votes!

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Thanks everyone for your contributions, we'll be back shortly with information regarding the votes!

Would there be an announcement for the next competition as well?

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts

Hello dear contestants & public,

The long awaited day has come, let's vote! The public vote will account for 20% of the final rating, so be sure to support the designs you enjoyed.

Please follow this link : Euroviation 2018 - Public vote

The voting will close on Sunday 9th September, in one week, at 16.00 European Time, after which the results will be published.

Email login & username checking is required as to avoid fraud. No data will be kept.

Would there be an announcement for the next competition as well?

No further competition is planned at the moment, although there are ideas circulating.

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts

Dear all,

Two days left to vote for the best European Brand 2018, cast your votes here.

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts

And now, the results !

First of all, many thanks to the jury Belgium, Namika and Oggey who helped me setting this contest up and took some of their time through the whole process.

Thanks also to the contestants for their submissions, and

Thanks for those of you who voted for your favourite brands.

This edition's winner, both the overall prize and the public's price, is Danske!

gold.png

crowd.png

The jury liked the overall brand, the creativity of the livery and the national identity displayed. Thumbs up for the Greenland subsidiary! Good job!

Coming in second is fly.scandia!

silver.png

The jury enjoyed the quality of the work here, especially around that tail with a cartoony feeling about it. The whole concept is very realistic.

And third, Interfinn!

bronze.png

The jury like the creative use of a block font, ans the well fitting logo, along with the use of that dark blue pattern.

Last but not least, in alphabetical order, here's what the jury had to say about the non winning brands-maybe next time!

Air Amsterdam, we liked the originality but questioned if the brand was strong enough.

Air Dublin, while we like the colours used, the font might have been too mainstream and did not fit with the tail logo.

Air Estonia, although there is potential, we thought the logo lacked character and the overall brand was expected.

Air Luxembourg, while the country's identity was proudly displayed, it lacked finesse and refinement and was too literal.

Aurura, interesting brand and nice idea, but the quality was a bit messy and might ask for some more attention to detail.

cyanGreece, the biggest issue was the lack of a proper logo and the use of a random geometric pattern on the tail that was too generic.

Francois Air, while we like the idea of portraits, the general execution was a bit lacking and the colour choice might need some rework.

Great British, while there is some potential, the font placement isn't ideal, and the brand lacks a real logo.

Interluft, while the execution was good, the overall brand lacks identity and was a bit flat.

Polsky, the jury was a bit confused but salutes the great livery execution.

Royal Belgium, we like the retrospective, but felt the branding was a bit expected.

Salz Flug, we like the idea, but the execution is a bit lacking still, especially with the use of dull colours.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
I appreciate the comment for my brand, but I'd like to know what it means to have identity. And how can I improve it?

AeroBlack

AeroBlack

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

GG  Danske

N664US

N664US

Taking a break.

• 93 posts

I'm... shocked? In awe? I'm not really sure how to describe it. 

First and foremost, I guess I'd thank the judges for the effort they put into putting this whole contest together. 

I'd also like to specifically congratulate @OtakuWeebster and @Leebro for submissions and victories, as well as all those who competed for their time and effort. Many designs in this contest were strong, and it was intriguing to see how all of you would create an original livery in a region where many pre-established carriers exist.

Thank you all once again!

ISh4RPm.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I have a feeling that Danske would win even before I post my submission. The livery is great and realistic at the same time.

I'm surprised Air Luxembourg didn't make it onto top 3 though. And it's better than Luxair in real life to be honest.

OtakuWeebster!

OtakuWeebster!

weeb god

• 196 posts
Thanks for Leebro for reminding this. But wow, I'm shocked, really. This is great!

I would like to thanks to the judges who make this competition possible and also congratulate to other contestants that joined here. It's really fun and intriguing to see other's work.

And also Congratulation N664US and Leebro, great job!

I had fun. Thanks!

mrp7Vp0.png

Member and Head of Branding of Venture Alliance - Member of Dynasty World Alliance - Member of Polaris Alliance - Head of Branding and Communication of Skypas

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

Congratulations. Well deserved, everybody.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users