• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

OOC: Doble post :D

IC:

Republic continues development of their R20 aircraft.  

Available Statistics. 

• Improved Carbon Fiber fuselage
  • Two Engine options. Northern Aerospace Engines. N2000 and IVE-1030
  • Base Price. $34,000,000

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

LuckyAviator

LuckyAviator

hello

• 37 posts
How does this work if I want to ’buy’ a plane?

Like do I come up with a name and a livery and say I bought it?
Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifphoto-98969.png?_r=1514542213Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

How does this work if I want to ’buy’ a plane?

Like do I come up with a name and a livery and say I bought it?

You make a livery for the plane, then you say "[airline name] would like to order [amount] of the [model]". Then the company charges you some money (fake of course :D) and, then the planes are yours.

LuckyAviator

LuckyAviator

hello

• 37 posts

You make a livery for the plane, then you say "[airline name] would like to order [amount] of the [model]". Then the company charges you some money (fake of course :D) and, then the planes are yours.

Okay, thank you!
Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifphoto-98969.png?_r=1514542213Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

There is also a tad bit of negotiating. 

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

LuckyAviator

LuckyAviator

hello

• 37 posts

Sky Sweden Airlines would like to order 13 Atomus AS100-100, with an option for 7 more.

Atomus AS100 100 (1)SWEDEN

FlyHighAviator

FlyHighAviator

BelgianBoi

• 206 posts

Sky Sweden Airlines would like to order 13 Atomus AS100-100, with an option for 7 more.

Are you on Discord? If so, its easier to negothiate there!

Oz0wXoo.png

Tkk7LNM.png

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts
An unidentified operator has entered talks with Canadian Yukon to lease 10-15 ARJ-7 passenger aircraft.

BV6atB1.jpg

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

An unidentified operator has entered talks with Canadian Yukon to lease 10-15 ARJ-7 passenger aircraft.

Canadian Yukon is prepared to lease the aircraft dry for a payment of $120,000 Canadian For six months then after that $150,000 after the first six months.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

The Republic R20 has today completed testing and is available to the public. The new jet is is a slightly longer range R25 entirely assembled by Republic. The plane has two engine options with the R20. The Northern Engines N2000 series engine and the IVE-1030. 

Plane Statistics.

Crew/Passengers

• 110 Passengers
  • 3 Cabin Crew
  • 2 Flight Crew

Flight Characteristics.

• 3,350KM
  • MTOW 44,230 
  • Thrust 9,440
  • Mach .740 Max Speed
  • Mach .7 Cruise Speed 

Lzg5v9f.png

Buy one today.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

ZiZ

ZiZ

ziz

• 12 posts

Brasilia, Brasil – 

Today, the creation of the Aliança Brasileira de Fabricação Aeroespacial – abbreviated ABFA – has been announced by members of the Brazilian government and Embraer. ABFA has already begun production on its first aircraft, the ABFA1000. The 1000 serves a very specialized role as the world's first widebody combi-aircraft. Although the production and selling of combi-aircraft has been steeply declining, for the nation of Brazil, half of which is dense Amazonian jungle, the ABFA1000 was the perfect investment. With in-traversable jungle blocking the route from many major cities in the east to those in the interior, a plane that could carry a large number of people yet also carry vital cargo deliveries back and forth between the two halves of the nation was needed. 

Attached File  abfa1000.png   216.95KB   0 downloads

Specs -

Range: 15.830 km

Takeoff Dist. Req.: ~2.712 m

Speed: Mach 0,89

Wingspan: 63,5 m

Height: 18,5 m

Cabin width: 5,85 m

Fuselage width: 6,2 m

Maximum Cargo Cap.: 100,8 m³

MTOW: ~450,510 kg

Cabin Crew and Capacity - 

2 Flight Crew

4 Cabin Crew

Seating for 6 Cargo Crew, if needed

198 passengers seated in max arrangement

Engines -

4x Rolls Royce Trent 500

UNIT COST: 1.138.648.320 BRL/345.600.000 USD

Order Here

Attached File  abfalogo.png   10.48KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests
Not enough of the above aircraft was changed to be a viable product. All you did was change the wing structure. I highly suggest you redesign the aircraft, and if frankensteining it, use several different parts from more than 1 aircraft.

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

8UuO35L.png

ScD REVO Jets are coming in 2018

ld0eIzg.png

g29yisk.png

9Gof0zv.png

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

ZiZ

ZiZ

ziz

• 12 posts

Not enough of the above aircraft was changed to be a viable product. All you did was change the wing structure. I highly suggest you redesign the aircraft, and if frankensteining it, use several different parts from more than 1 aircraft.

Although I agree with you, I don't see what else I can do to make it seem like less of a rip-off

ziz

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Although I agree with you, I don't see what else I can do to make it seem like less of a rip-ofmx mixi

I suggest switiching more things up. You could do new engines. New fusalage parts. A whole multitude of new things.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Although I agree with you, I don't see what else I can do to make it seem like less of a rip-off

What you do is actually morph different parts of different planes into one thing, instead of taking a fully existing template and just change one thing, shows lack of effort.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Hello and welcome to the AMR4 Roleplay! I am excited to see that you are working on projects for this, especially since you are relatively new on the forums. Before starting on projects, I highly suggest you refer to the plenty of topics about how to make templates and edit them, OR look to the "experts" (Med., Vision, FlyHighAviator, Duncan, etc...) Most of the people involved within this Roleplay are very good with helping others learn how to do the things they do. At the moment, the biggest problem with your aircraft is it being heavily "frankensteind." The yet "Frankenstein" in this RP is when you take the big parts

BV6atB1.jpg

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

The wing section of the revolutionary C-wing Islander I800 has started assembly.

CLXo17l.png

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         

The AMS-300 is being researched

bRv2KXN.png

ZiZ