7    4   

dL7N4X5.png

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

performing arts centre

performing arts centre

may I humbly suggest you stop peeing on the raccoons

• 278 posts

Welcome to the future of Regional Travel.

As we are looking forward to the future of making the regional jets more powerful, Longer range and more comfortable for the passengers and those who live closer to the airport. So when Republic had the chance to buy the rights to the RJ-85 regional jets they took the opportunity with stride. Advancing the jet to huge proportions. Although similar to the older model we built it from the ground up. A new Carbon Fiber fuselage. A brand new engine type. (Shown above with chevrons. Available for special order if necessary) the IVE-1010 was built to be powerful and Quiet. Replacing the four engines on the other jet with just two more fuel efficient ones. Making the new jet longer range and more fuel efficient than its predecessor.  On the flight deck, we took out all the old analog instruments. Replacing them with advanced screens showing the pilots everything they need. From the standard flight controls to things like fuel temp and air pressure. The autopilot now has new features too. Things like autothrottle and autoland help the pilots do their job and the airline keep schedules in bad weather. This is the new generation of regional travel. Come and join us in it

Estimated unit cost is around 10 million per unit.

The Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing's Holy Air Force expresses interest in purchasing three of these aircraft, with one in a private jet configuration, and two in a freighter configuration should Republic Aviation develop such an aircraft.

rickili rowkili

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

"Ross Come Home"-A Parody of "Gary Come Home"

• 694 posts

The Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing's Holy Air Force expresses interest in purchasing three of these aircraft, with one in a private jet configuration, and two in a freighter configuration should Republic Aviation develop such an aircraft.

Not saying that I oppose this "Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing," but this thread was, and is, supposed to hold a modicum of realism and appropriateness.

BV6atB1.jpg

performing arts centre

performing arts centre

• 278 posts

Not saying that I oppose this "Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing," but this thread was, and is, supposed to hold a modicum of realism and appropriateness.

Understood, the Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing is a nation my friends and I developed for a nations roleplay. Asides from the name the country is actually quite realistic, not to mention surprisingly mature and professional

rickili rowkili

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

Absolutely, long as what happened last time is not repeated.

Great, thanks.

People are stupid.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts
Lundria Logo

Përshëndetje!

Lundria is a Kosovan aircraft manufacturer founded on December 4th, 2005. Today, they have announced the introduction of a new series to enter the market. More details are coming soon.

People are stupid.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 654 posts

Republic Aviation would be happy to help. We can start developing military versions. And when the jet comes out we would be happy to produce a private model for your nation. 

Although the cost would be drastically raised on both.  Probably upwards of $40 million for each.

qsjyxyt.jpg

performing arts centre

performing arts centre

• 278 posts

Republic Aviation would be happy to help. We can start developing military versions. And when the jet comes out we would be happy to produce a private model for your nation.
Although the cost would be drastically raised on both. Probably upwards of $40 million for each.

More than fine, the HEoRD is happy to pay such a fee & work with Republic as needed to develop these aircraft

rickili rowkili

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 654 posts

xAdINkq.jpg

The R25 is now cold weather certified. We took it up to Yellowknife in -40 temperatures this weekend. The plane sat out overnight in a cold and dark situation. The next morning we started the jet. The engines turned and it completed a 30-minute engine noise test without chevrons. The R25 meets noise standards for 90% of the worlds regional airports with noise restraints.  

The IVE-1010 engines have proved to be the right choice. Being silent but powerful.

Specifications:

Range: 1,370 nm

MTOW: 84,040 lb

Fuel: 3,098 gal

Max operatable temperature -40*F

Cockpit Crew: Two

Cabin Crew: Two

Passengers: 82 

2x IVE-1010

Cost: $5.5 USD

Final Cost per jet

$25 Million 

One possible seat layout for the R25.

UAL-bae146-300.gif

qsjyxyt.jpg

Denver.

Denver.

Stop Staring at Me

• 2,000 posts

RESERVED 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

DWProski

DWProski

AE's Ambassador to Bosnia

• 397 posts

Overland Airlines is interested in a 50+25 order if there are more details about take off length and perhaps a faster version. 

2860ft takeoff run, and for an advanced payment for 10 airframes, we can produce a faster version, with a new engine. The engineers say that they could increase the speed to 260 knots.

image.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 654 posts

More than fine, the HEoRD is happy to pay such a fee & work with Republic as needed to develop these aircraft

Due to having to outsorce the conversions for the private model the price my be higher. Although we do need specifications for your order. What engine type do you want. (IVE-1010 no chevrons or the IVE-1010 with chevrons (ab $3,000 more) we also need to know what kind of config you want the private jets to be in.

qsjyxyt.jpg

DWProski

DWProski

• 397 posts

If you could break 300 that would be even better but I agree to terms.

Engineers can do up to 290, with a smaller wing redesign, will that do?

image.png

performing arts centre

performing arts centre

• 278 posts

Chevrons on the jets would be great, thanks

As for configuration, the ideal setup would have three washrooms (two upfront, one in the back with a shower), about 10 rows of business class seating, a small board room, and an unpaved runway landing kit.

Cost estimates will be weighed and depending on the final price, one of the cargo aircraft orders may be dropped, leaving orders for just one cargo aircraft and one private aircraft.

rickili rowkili

St. Agre

St. Agre

I think you'll like them!

• 1,740 posts

IvhGtvU.png

Tayama Aircraft Interiors is an aviation design house specializing in aircraft seat engineering and cabin design. We have years of expertise in designing outstanding premium cabin experiences for the worlds top airlines, including Oceanic Airlines and New England Airlines.

For Oceanic Airlines, we designed a highly flexible, space-efficient, and luxurious seat featuring all the modern amenities modern business passengers ask for. The unique seat design allows for flexibility in installing the seat in a multitude of aircraft with only minimal changes to the layout, allowing for a consistent product across Oceanic's entire fleet.

ZihKCUn.png

PB5ybYF.png

For New England Airlines, Tayama was tasked with creating a class-leading seat design for premium transcontinental service on NEA's fleet of 757s. This provided a challenge in working with the narrow fuselage of the 757, but we solved this with a staggered design that provides comfortable lie-flat seating, as well as seats good for both solo travelers and couples.

syWN1wm.png

We Also designed NEA's new 787 cabins, featuring the NEA ONE SUITE designed in collaboration with Recaro and Tayama. This unique design provides the best in passenger comfort and privacy, with industry leading bed and storage space.

jjURP0P.png

If you would like to work with Tayama to create a cutting-edge experience for your passengers, contact me via PM to setup a consultation and discuss your options and pricing.

UbxSbIt.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 654 posts

The R25 has been released bringing with it a new era in Regional aviation. 

Template

Chevrons with request.

Specifications:

Range: 1,370 nm

MTOW: 84,040 lb

Fuel: 3,098 gal

Max operatable temperature -40*F

Cockpit Crew: Two

Cabin Crew: Two

Passengers: 82 

2x IVE-1010

Cost: $5.5 USD

Final Cost per jet

$29 Million

xAdINkq.jpg

qsjyxyt.jpg

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 654 posts

The two launch customers for the R25. Crossair and Candian Yukon

yVdr0eX.jpg

qsjyxyt.jpg

DWProski

DWProski

• 397 posts

Croatian engine manufacturer Slobodni Zagreb Svijet has agreed to supply Lundria with a new series of aircraft engine for their upcoming aircraft, the Lundria D-10. More details coming soon.

Please change the company name.
Thank you.
Ex-Yugoslavia AE Community

image.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Please change the company name.
Thank you.
Ex-Yugoslavia AE Community

Uh, what's wrong?

People are stupid.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

"Ross Come Home"-A Parody of "Gary Come Home"

• 694 posts

Uh, what's wrong?

The wording directly translates to "Free Zagreb World."

Google Translate is "Free World of Warcraft"

Seems like a strange manufacturer name, don't you think?

BV6atB1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users