Aircraft Manufacturer Roleplay 4

* * * * * 16 votes

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

The Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing's Holy Air Force expresses interest in purchasing three of these aircraft, with one in a private jet configuration, and two in a freighter configuration should Republic Aviation develop such an aircraft.

Not saying that I oppose this "Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing," but this thread was, and is, supposed to hold a modicum of realism and appropriateness.

BV6atB1.jpg

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

Absolutely, long as what happened last time is not repeated.

Great, thanks.

People are stupid.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts
Lundria Logo

Përshëndetje!

Lundria is a Kosovan aircraft manufacturer founded on December 4th, 2005. Today, they have announced the introduction of a new series to enter the market. More details are coming soon.

People are stupid.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

The Holy Empire of Ranch Dressing's Holy Air Force expresses interest in purchasing three of these aircraft, with one in a private jet configuration, and two in a freighter configuration should Republic Aviation develop such an aircraft.

Republic Aviation would be happy to help. We can start developing military versions. And when the jet comes out we would be happy to produce a private model for your nation. 

Although the cost would be drastically raised on both.  Probably upwards of $40 million for each.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

xAdINkq.jpg

The R25 is now cold weather certified. We took it up to Yellowknife in -40 temperatures this weekend. The plane sat out overnight in a cold and dark situation. The next morning we started the jet. The engines turned and it completed a 30-minute engine noise test without chevrons. The R25 meets noise standards for 90% of the worlds regional airports with noise restraints.  

The IVE-1010 engines have proved to be the right choice. Being silent but powerful.

Specifications:

Range: 1,370 nm

MTOW: 84,040 lb

Fuel: 3,098 gal

Max operatable temperature -40*F

Cockpit Crew: Two

Cabin Crew: Two

Passengers: 82 

2x IVE-1010

Cost: $5.5 USD

Final Cost per jet

$25 Million 

One possible seat layout for the R25.

UAL-bae146-300.gif

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

RESERVED 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

Overland Airlines is interested in a 50+25 order if there are more details about take off length and perhaps a faster version. 

2860ft takeoff run, and for an advanced payment for 10 airframes, we can produce a faster version, with a new engine. The engineers say that they could increase the speed to 260 knots.

image.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

More than fine, the HEoRD is happy to pay such a fee & work with Republic as needed to develop these aircraft

Due to having to outsorce the conversions for the private model the price my be higher. Although we do need specifications for your order. What engine type do you want. (IVE-1010 no chevrons or the IVE-1010 with chevrons (ab $3,000 more) we also need to know what kind of config you want the private jets to be in.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

DWProski

DWProski

• 403 posts

If you could break 300 that would be even better but I agree to terms.

Engineers can do up to 290, with a smaller wing redesign, will that do?

image.png

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

IvhGtvU.png

Tayama Aircraft Interiors is an aviation design house specializing in aircraft seat engineering and cabin design. We have years of expertise in designing outstanding premium cabin experiences for the worlds top airlines, including Oceanic Airlines and New England Airlines.

For Oceanic Airlines, we designed a highly flexible, space-efficient, and luxurious seat featuring all the modern amenities modern business passengers ask for. The unique seat design allows for flexibility in installing the seat in a multitude of aircraft with only minimal changes to the layout, allowing for a consistent product across Oceanic's entire fleet.

ZihKCUn.png

PB5ybYF.png

For New England Airlines, Tayama was tasked with creating a class-leading seat design for premium transcontinental service on NEA's fleet of 757s. This provided a challenge in working with the narrow fuselage of the 757, but we solved this with a staggered design that provides comfortable lie-flat seating, as well as seats good for both solo travelers and couples.

syWN1wm.png

We Also designed NEA's new 787 cabins, featuring the NEA ONE SUITE designed in collaboration with Recaro and Tayama. This unique design provides the best in passenger comfort and privacy, with industry leading bed and storage space.

jjURP0P.png

If you would like to work with Tayama to create a cutting-edge experience for your passengers, contact me via PM to setup a consultation and discuss your options and pricing.

UbxSbIt.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

The R25 has been released bringing with it a new era in Regional aviation. 

Template

Chevrons with request.

Specifications:

Range: 1,370 nm

MTOW: 84,040 lb

Fuel: 3,098 gal

Max operatable temperature -40*F

Cockpit Crew: Two

Cabin Crew: Two

Passengers: 82 

2x IVE-1010

Cost: $5.5 USD

Final Cost per jet

$29 Million

xAdINkq.jpg

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

The two launch customers for the R25. Crossair and Candian Yukon

yVdr0eX.jpg

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

DWProski

DWProski

• 403 posts

Croatian engine manufacturer Slobodni Zagreb Svijet has agreed to supply Lundria with a new series of aircraft engine for their upcoming aircraft, the Lundria D-10. More details coming soon.

Please change the company name.
Thank you.
Ex-Yugoslavia AE Community

image.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Please change the company name.
Thank you.
Ex-Yugoslavia AE Community

Uh, what's wrong?

People are stupid.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Uh, what's wrong?

The wording directly translates to "Free Zagreb World."

Google Translate is "Free World of Warcraft"

Seems like a strange manufacturer name, don't you think?

BV6atB1.jpg

DWProski

DWProski

• 403 posts

Uh, what's wrong?

It's a butchered name, which does not follow any of the language rules. Also it makes no sense at all to name it like that.

image.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

The wording directly translates to "Free Zagreb World."

Google Translate is "Free World of Warcraft"

Seems like a strange manufacturer name, don't you think?

Well, it'd take ages to find a really good Croatian name.

Besides, Free World is a good name and Zagreb is the capital of Croatia. Does it make any sense now?

People are stupid.

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests
As I said, we’re done with this, AMR4 just started again and we’re already off on this again.

My goodness.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

As I said, we’re done with this, AMR4 just started again and we’re already off on this again.

My goodness.

Seriously? We're not allowed to go off topic for a single post? As soon as the slightest deviation occurs it's shut down? That's stupid. I'm working on the Lundria D-10 right now.

People are stupid.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Seriously? We're not allowed to go off topic for a single post? As soon as the slightest deviation occurs it's shut down? That's stupid. I'm working on the Lundria D-10 right now.

OOC: Battle this out in the discord not here... Im trying to have fun this time.

IC:

Republic is announcing the private version of the R25 being made with the assistance of Cevera Aircraft. Cevera is retrofitting interiors of the aircraft to the costumer standards while we make everthing else to standard for our costumers. 

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users