Photo

AE should be pay to win

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

badcatone

badcatone

• 9 posts

User's Awards

That makes you a cheater that won nothing but the fact you can't compete without cheating.  Apparently, being a loser suits you.  Try winning the game the right way -- but then, you don't know how.  Punk.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

I love spamming. They always triggered others who think the world should go their way. I also won! :D

Don't tell me you're running a spamline in Rα, where I'm already running a mainline and a regional in Canada. For me, reputation trumps rank :hmmph:

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Well, I think someone should report me to Yuxi for cheating on the game. I'm also sad that I lose the game by getting the trophies for being the biggest airline and the airlines with the best reputation. Sad :(

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Well, I think someone should report me to Yuxi for cheating on the game. I'm also sad that I lose the game by getting the trophies for being the biggest airline and the airlines with the best reputation. Sad :(

Yuxi knows but he won't kick a player out. Besides, I think the reputation before marketing tab should be the one being used. The highest on that should be a diamond trophy

Captain aj

Captain aj

Planes..Planes..AandPlanes...

• 14 posts

pff i really disagree with this topic, theres a lot of spamliners and cancerous airline around the game and thats the challenge we had to accept to be on the top of the leaderboard :P

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
We could simply shut down AE completely.

Then we'll have no more spamlines and think of the money we'll save on server costs.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

We could simply shut down AE completely.

Then we'll have no more spamlines and think of the money we'll save on server costs.

Better, we have to banned all Realistic airlines and then there would be no more spamlines since all airlines are spamlines. 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Yuxi knows but he won't kick a player out. Besides, I think the reputation before marketing tab should be the one being used. The highest on that should be a diamond trophy

ARE YOU SAYING YUXI ALLOWING US TO CHEAT NOW?!?!!!

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

I really tried hard to stay out of this thread. but, geeze o-peete. the topic says  - - - - > AE should be pay to win...

- - - - - - > pay to win < - - - - - - - 

that means something like...... ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  to say,

a gold trophy costs say $10 bucks

a silver trophy costs say $5 bucks

and

a bronze trophy will cost a $1 dollar..

YES PEOPLE, that is pay to win....

not any of this crap conversation that's happening......

- - - - pay to win - - - - -

how does things like cheating, reputation, how airlines are run, or shutting down the game get pulled out of

- - - - - - - - AE should be pay to win - - - - - - - - - - ??????????????

I'm just wondering........... cause clearly the header statement to all the answers just makes no sense at all......

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

Are you dumb or something... or just rich?

If AE was to have in-game purchases, it would already have it.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

If you're rich, you have to send us some money each month to make sure your agenda got some support. 

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

There is no cheating in this game. Unless you use your uber-cool Russian hacking cumpooter to bring yourself up to the leaderboards, cheating is a myth.

Spamlining is not cheating, it's a playing style.

So is making a LCC, or a premium carrier, or a legacy carrier, or United.

siggie3.png

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

You know, the whole problem of the game being about winning can be solved by removing the leaderboard.. if we just sort the airlines by name, there is no longer any winning.

Then you will see people winning by naming their airlines !!!!!!!!!!00000000_AIRLINES.

Exactly. There is no satisfaction in getting to number 1 on the leaderboard when you know that your airline wouldn't survive 5 minutes in the real world

Neither can any of the so called realistic AE players run an airline which survives for 5 minutes in the real world.

In AE you can accuse people for being unrealistic when they don't do things the way you like it to be, but in the real world there is no excuse for failure.

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

Pay to win is the exact opposite of what it needs.

Sure, if a game's large enough, it can go pay to win (*cough* every mobile game released in the past year *cough*), but AE has a fairly small community.

A game this niche and one of a kind cannot survive on pay to win. Sure, if this had say, 50,000-100,000 accounts constantly active, then yeah, it might survive pay2win. But this small and fairly unknown game might leave pay2win with only 1,000 accounts active, not a lot.

TL;DR pay2win is bad.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Captainantiles

Captainantiles

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

I believe this would filter out tumors and less desirables. Maintaining a pure community is essential, and this is the way forward.

Maybe, but consider that this is more of a simulation then a game. also consider that many who play this (myself included) are broke and can't afford to pay for much. Lastly, spam lines may use the ability to buy cash ( if they ever added one) to increase their ability to clog up routes. In my honest opinion, if the AE staff team were to ever implement pay to win, they should host an open vote first, and only do it if an 80% yes is counted.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Then you will see people winning by naming their airlines !!!!!!!!!!00000000_AIRLINES.

Neither can any of the so called realistic AE players run an airline which survives for 5 minutes in the real world.

In AE you can accuse people for being unrealistic when they don't do things the way you like it to be, but in the real world there is no excuse for failure.

Tell me that my airline doesn't have a chance of surviving in the real world. Come at me. 

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

ARE YOU SAYING YUXI ALLOWING US TO CHEAT NOW?!?!!!

Yes. He does.

Hence why I think the Diamond Trophy (reputation before marketing) should be added. Going to suggest that in the features forum at some point if that counts for anything

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Yes. He does.

Hence why I think the Diamond Trophy (reputation before marketing) should be added. Going to suggest that in the features forum at some point if that counts for anything

This is a good idea like it :P

aDarRVC.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Yes. He does.

That's Unrealistic don't you think? Airlines in real life spent Millions of dollars on advertisement. 

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

That's Unrealistic don't you think? Airlines in real life spent Millions of dollars on advertisement. 

Yeah but hard in-game. Some worlds, some people don't care about realism.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users